What can I do about my constant yeast infections?

Hi ladies! So I’m currently 22 weeks pregnant with my second baby. And I keep getting yeast infections. I’ve I’ve had 4 and now pretty sure I have another one so that makes 5. We did the cream the three other times and this last time we did one pill. I didn’t have yeast infections back to back like this with my other pregnancy. Is there anything I can do to help level my PH? Or anything I can do in general? I appreciate any advice I can get

4 Likes

Has your partner been treated too? Sometimes they can be giving it back to you is it definately thrush not BV? there is a gel that can balance ph, ask your Dr if they think that might help

2 Likes

Get your blood sugar checked

1 Like

I ate yoghurt daily and had zero infections.

Probiotic supplements there is different kinds you can google which one helps with yeast

Eat plain yogurt with active culture. I buy Fage plain. If you can your doctor can also prescribe medicine. Also, if you are irritated down there don’t scratch, coconut oil helps relieve discomfort. Stay away from foods that have sugar and yeast. And water, drink plenty of it…

That happened to me with one of my pregnancies, I started eating yogurt and that helped.

1 Like

Get you a probiotic pill that has high content. Eat yogurt and go to the Dr because this shouldn’t be happening so often

You and your partner need to correct oh with acv baths, add TBS acv to water each day. Eat yogurt. Stop intimacy until it’s corrected. Boric acid vaginal suppository works too. Three days in a row, one morning enight

Boric acid vaginal suppository is what I found that helps the best for me.