What bras do you like? Need suggestions!

I need some input. I normally purchase VS PINK bras but they are getting expensive. Anyone have any great bras that I can try!

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What bras do you like? Need suggestions! - Mamas Uncut

Bali bras are really comfortable

2 Likes

Simply treasures or something like that. From Walmart

I love adore me, I wear a 40g and I have the most comfortable bra, I even wear it while being pregnant lol and if it doesn’t fit, within 10 min u can have another being shipped to ur door before u even get urs back in the box to ship back

Honestly I’m starting to go braless but as a bigger breasted ( 38 I )woman I went with sports bras or 16 unwired because they wouldn’t bruise my ribs

1 Like

Braless or maternity

I love the lively bras. Went no wire 4 years ago and never looked back.

1 Like

Maidenform.i bought mine from Kohls .

I’m a weird-sized I have to buy specific types and I used to only buy a Victoria’s secret cuz I have my size but then I found maiden form and they have my size for cheaper so I buy from them. The only other place that I found that carries my size is Nordstrom’s and I’m not paying $100 for a granny bra

Auden brand from target !

Aerie has good prices

1 Like

Soma, wonderful bras.

Kohls has awesome ones and if you like them the usually have great black Friday sales on them every year!