What age did you tell your child about Santa?

Start telling her about the spirt of Christmas. Helping others, people less fortunate, or who just need :cupid:. Bringing happiness.

I told my kids the best part about finding out there’s no Santa is that you get to become Santa yourself they are 12 and 10 and they have a 1 yr. Old sister and I’m pregnant again (suprise). They were so excited to find out they get to continue the tradition, the secretto Santa is that he never dies because we keep the tradition going

1 Like

I say let them beleive in Santa and if they come at you and ask then depending on what you feel you tell them or not I personally think its the spirit of Christmas and at 8 there still a child why ruin it your not lieing to them your just letting the spirit of Christmas live longer but thats my opinion its silly to see people saying they tell them at 2 3 maybe 4 years old that is not fair to the kid pluse there kid ruins it for other kids but again my opinion

why would u do that? wrong!!!

She is a child let her be a child if you talk to her about the true meaning of Christmas and what Santa represents than you should be ok and if she has younger siblings or cousins you let her know not to wreak it for them

Will be telling her straight off the bat that Santa isn’t real

You pretend they don’t know until they look at you one day and say mom, really ?

Mine was almost 9 he asked and I decided to answer honestly as he obviously already had it figured out

Of my 12, 12, 11, & 9 year old kids, only my 9 year old still believes. This last xmas, I approached the 3 older kids & asked them what they knew about Santa. They all kinda paused, looked at each other & shrugged. I then said, ok so were yall just playing along for your little sister & they said yes. Only the 9 year old got a gift from Santa. We told her the others told Santa to give to others instead of them.