Twin baby name ideas?

Twin mama, mine were born at 38+3. No NICU time. Congratulations, twins are so fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow! What a surprise! Congratulations! I have boy/girl twins that were born 8 weeks premature and stayed in the NICU for 6 weeks then 2 weeks at home with oxygen. I was a big surprise for my husband and I too as we had a rare pregnancy to where I have two uteruses and one baby was in one uterus and the other baby in the other one and that cause them to be born early because they basically ran out of space. My girl baby had a long hemorrhage when she was a day or two old and transferred to another hospital than my baby boy. Eventually baby boy was transferred there too because of heart murmur issues. They both got so much better at the new hospital and had no complications. They are healthy 3 year olds now. Their names are Emmett and Mia. Sorry I dont have a name suggestion for you but I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. I’m sure everything will go great for you guys!

My twin granddaughters were never in the NICU. Because mom was total bedrest for 3 months and both girls weighed over 7 lbs.

My Twins girl/boy
Names are
Desiree Amber
David Angelo
Their both initials spell out D.A.Y

Carlee rose and sending prayers

Camille… Nick name Cami

Cora Wren, Cora Lynn
Cynthia Willow

I had twins 27 years ago a boy and a girl. They were 5 weeks early but never needed NICU.

My girls are
Ashtyn Marie
Avery Grace
Emily Rae
Amarii Ann
:heart::heart: congratulations on twins mama

My twins were born at 38 weeks. Twin B only needed 24 hours in the NICU and that was due to a birth injury. Twin A was fine. We all went home two days after I had them. Good luck to you :two_hearts:

Camie Jade…Curtis Wade…:two_hearts:

I this Curtis and Camila are cute I saw someone say that above. Or Curtis and Cali. Curtis and Camden. Curtis and Kaisley. Curtis and Kenzie.

1 Like

Clara Wren, Caroline Winter

Omg congrats!! What a blessing :heart:

That’s the same thing that happen to me. First ultrasound there was only 1 then at 20 weeks they r telling me it’s 2 and they were boy and girl. At 30 weeks OB told me they were about 5.5-6 lbs each and they were both breech. She said she was going to try to turn them or hopefully they will turn in their own. Well they didn’t so we scheduled a C-section at 37 weeks ( I could have gone full term). Well my son was 8lbs and my daughter was 7lbs 1oz. We named them Noah Joseph and Jazmine Alexia.

My twins were born at 38 weeks and 5 days, my son was 6lbs 13oz and my daughter was 5lbs 1oz, neither were in NICU , they are now 26, and I would want twins all over again, so much fun, congratulations to you !

Claire Jade or Charlotte Jade

My twins were born at 36 weeks 3 days. Spent 3 days in the hospital then everyone was sent home. Congratulations and good luck. Twins are fun and somewhat easier than a single baby as they play together

Curtis Wade and Kynlee RaeLynn
Curtis Wade and Krista Rayne

I have twin boys, they’re fun!

Cate May …Happy days …

:blue_heart:Curtis Wayne
:ribbon:Ker’Tess, Cer’Tess Cur’Tess, Kur’Tess (first name)
:ribbon:Rayne, Layne, Zane, Caine, Jane (middle name)

1 Like

Curtis Wade and Cora Willow :two_hearts::blue_heart:

My twins are Gregory and Gracie

Jada & Justin…Layla & Leo…Kayla & Kyle

Deneice and denephew, lol. Congratulations

Curtis Wade and Maybe Celeste Rayne?

1 Like

My sister had two sets, 6#10oz, and the last set was both over 8#.

1 Like

Carla-Jayne like me :grin::grin:
Cody-Éirynn like my daughter :grin::grin:
Or my choice would be
:green_heart:Crystal Jade :green_heart:

1 Like

My niece named her girl Arya Jade

I had my twins at 36 + 1 and no NICU time! Wishing you the best health and delivery

1 Like

First off, Congratulations!!! I like Chloe Rayne… I had twin boys 19 years ago… they were born 10 weeks early … but I had to have emergency c-section… they shared a placenta… and one was not getting enough & one was getting too much & the sacs were leaking amniotic fluid… so they were born weighing 2 lbs. & 3.5 lbs… they initially were expected to be in the NICU for 2 months but both boys came home after a month… I’m telling you this not to scare you … although it’s best not to have them so early… just know whatever may happen… you & your children will overcome but I pray you do not go early… just try to take it easy as much as you possibly can until they are born… take extra care of yourself… I wish you full term babies & a non eventful delivery… just lots of joy!! You got this momma!! No matter what!!

1 Like

Cora Willow- my grandtwins weighed 6 lbs and did not go to nicu

1 Like

Everlei Rose. Or Lillian Rose

1 Like

Caylee Wrynn (Wren)
Callie Wrynn
Cassie Wrynn

Awesome congratulations Casey Willow

1 Like

Praying all goes well

What about Cierra Willow?

Carsen Jade & Curtis Wade

1 Like

I had a NICU baby; they’re so amazing at getting your little miracles home! We named our little girl Caper. And we get a lot of compliments. Caper and Curtis? Best of luck, my friend! :footprints:

1 Like

Carly Wynn or Callie Mae

1 Like

Calliope grace, daphne Mae. Colleen Marie, - I have identical girls (13 now) no nicu, healthy 6+lbs full term . You got this mama :two_hearts::two_hearts:

I like Nadia and Aidan

Congratulations! Twins are a joy! 36+6, no NICU stay for me. I like Corrine or Coraline

Callie Willow, Caley Winter, Carley Wren. Congratulations!! Twins! So exciting!! Also wow you’re already 25 wks! Awesome!!

Clarissa
Cleo
Cerys
Camara
Cally
Carlie
Caitlin
:purple_heart:
Jayde or
Sioned :100:

Caylee,Caleigh,Carleigh,Cindy,

Cassandra Willa, Carleigh Jade, Chloe, Cassie, Clio, Charlie,

I had twin boys at 35w5d and had no NICU time. We went home after 48 hours. I also didn’t name them anything similar…we couldn’t agree on anything lol they’re Hudson and Cooper.

Another thing-is baby boy baby B? Just curious because after I had my boys I was told baby A is usually smaller and it was true in my case. :woman_shrugging:t2::relaxed:

It will all turn out ok. Don’t worry before you need to!

I hope you don’t have to but that nicu stay is gonna rock your world

Lily Rose
Margaret Rose
Tommy James
Christopher John

Congrats! I had twins with no NICU stay. Most important thing once out of the hospital is to keep them on the same schedule with feedings, diaper changes and sleep.

We have Kayleigh lee and Brentley David :heart:

Jayden Kurtese or Kurtese Jayden

Cylea ( kylee) jade & Curtis wade

1 Like

Hunter and Huntley. Asher and Ashlynn. Jackson and Jacklynn. Christian and Christina.

Caylin Jade
Caytie Rae
Cora Jade
Curtlee :rofl::rofl: total joke

love girl names

1 Like

Charley rose, Charlie James and add in one of your mothers or grandmothers names if feasible! I personally like boy names for girls, my daughter 27 is Erin Katelyn and my son 22 is Brody Ryan, you could even name her that :woman_shrugging:

Stephanie King Chloe Jade is exactly what came to me also

3 Likes

… Phoenix and Arizona. :slightly_smiling_face:

Curtis Wade and Emma Jade… I think those are pretty twin names…

2 Likes

Karis, Carrie, Caitlyn, Carlie, Carsey,

Anthony, Adel, Abigail, Aubrey
Joseph, Jolene, Jessica,
Jared, Jaden,
Kenneth, Katherin
Cody, Courtney

Currin
Courtney
Camara
Camaran
Corina
Callie
Caylynn
Carissa
Carrie
Capri
Caddie
Cadence
Cadenza
Cady
Caia
Cailin
Caily
Cailyn
Caissa
Caitlin
Caitlyn
Calais
Calandra
Calia
Callen
Calliope
Callista
Calluna
Calvina
Cambria
Cambrie
Camden
Camellia
Camilla
Camille
Camreigh
Camryn
Candace
Candy
Canna
Cantara
Cantrelle
Capella
Capri
Caprice
Catrice
Cara
Carby
Carden
Carin
Carina
Carissa
Carla
Carlie
Carly
Carmella
Carnation
Carolina
Carolyn
Carrie
Cassandra
Cassia
Cassie
Catalina
Catarina
Catherine
Cathey
Cayla
Celeste
Celia
Celina
Celine
Chanel
Charity
Charleigh
Charli
Charlize
Chasity
Chaya
Chelsea
Cheryl
Cheyenne
Christina
Christine
Ciara
Cindy
Clarabelle
Clarabeth
Clarissa
Clementine
Colette
Colleen
Coral
Coraline
Cordelia
Cori
Corina
Corinne
Crystal
Cynthia

Mine are boys, but mine never stayed in the nicu. I was induced at 37 weeks due to pelvic pain or else I would have went longer lol I wasn’t even dilated. They went home after 2 days just like my others.

Cora
Curstin
Cydnee

Haven Jade? That sounds kinda pretty

Curtis Wade and Carter Jade.

5 Likes

Chloe Rayne. How cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like Curtain Jade !

1 Like

I don’t have a name suggestion but we have twins who didn’t have a nicu stay born at 33 wks 6 days . They came home with me on day 4.

Curtis Wade & Cecilia Rose

2 Likes

Cleo, Candace, Carrie, Carly, Ciara,

Congrats! I have twins. It’s so much fun but alot of work. They will be 2 on April 14th. We kept the same intinals for them. Ryker Scott and Rayleigh Sky. . My boy was bigger too the whole time. He came out at 5 pounds and she was 3lb 10 oz. . They both were in the NICU though for almost a month just because they needed to gain weight . I wish you luck!

Cailyn, Caidyn, Cailee

I like Clelia (clee leyaah)

Thing one and thing two. joking but congratulations

Kirsty… Curtis & Kirsty go nicely :heart:

Curtis Wade & Courtney Jade

10 Likes

I have a Callie May :hugs:

1 Like

Iv kate and ruby…wass going to be kate and jack…or jack and kyle

Twins are a doddle routine is key…15month old twins here xxx

Chloe Sky
Claira Lace

I’m a twin and when my mom delivered us we didn’t have to go to NICU.

Cierra Jaylyn & Curtis Wade…
My husband’s name is Wade C lol
My daughter had twins no NICU for hers…congratulations

Chelsea Wynett.
Celia. Chole. Connie. Cyndi. Wanda. Willow. Wylnn Winona. Waverly. Cheyenne. Winter. Claudia Candace. Chanel. Whitney

Chloe, Carlee, Claire.

Caitlin, Callie, Camille, Camilla, Camila, Kayley

I know someone who had boy triplets and all are fine with no extra staying in hospital

Cerys
Callie
Chloe
Charlotte
Connie
Cara
Cassie

Cortney, Corinne, Karina, Cursten,

1 Like

The name Carly Anne came to me as I read this post… prayers and positive vibes for you, the babies and your family

I had boy/girl twins at 33w5d and they were in the NICU for 12 days. Don’t stress about that. Congratulations!!

My niece had twins with no NICU stay, each weighed around 5lbs. Your babies are at a good weight for 25wks.

Curtis n Cylie Curtis n Cayla Carla curtsy Courtney Corey Corinna, Cora coral cloudy Claudia Clancy chastity Chelsea Camella, Cindy Corinne, Callie, Colleen, Celeste, Calsey Casey, Candy, Cookie, Cameron, Constance, Cabela, Carolyn, Candice, Cybil, Cierra, clara, Cary, Cela,

I have twin girls no NICU stay they weighed 6lbs 7oz each

Chloe
Carly
Callie
Courtney
Corrie
Coney
Charlie
Cheryl
Carly jade
Connie willow
Carly Anna

You waited until 25 weeks for your first OB appointment. That doesn’t bode well for the babies not ending up in the NICU. We went through a similar situation with our daughter’s first pregnancy. Her daughter was born at 29 weeks. The good news is that babies get excellent care in NICU. Our granddaughter is now 19, 5’8’ and you would never guess that she spent the first 7 weeks of her life in an incubator.

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16452 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarground7.surge.sh

Curtis and Callie ( calliope)

1 Like