There is a boy being pushy with my daughter at school: What do I do?

Go to the principal’s and the police!!! This is not ok and he needs to be punished for putting his hands on her and not taking NO for an answer!!! I would also have the parent’s of this boy called and notified

1 Like

Principal AND Superintendent! Immediately contact them and going in person would be best.

Since school is failing to protect her you go to the police. And i would contact an attorney about potentially filing a law suit against the school for failing to protect her from assault and sexual harassment.

4 Likes

I would be keeping them home while calling the school board and raising hell, she has every right to say NO!!

You need to call the principal and advise them of the situation. Your child is being sexually harassed. Not being protected at all…you need to go to the police and the boy needs to be moved out of your child’s class. The teachers are ignorant…

3 Likes

Ya’ll probably won’t agree… BUT like I tell my girl STAND YOU GROUND Even it that means knocking him out or like my Aunt taught me grab him by the :peanuts::peanuts: squeeze reallyyy hard and tell him kick rocks. I had the same problem in school got to a point the kid was even brave enough to pull his pants down in front of me in class! TEACH HER NOW.

5 Likes

Go to the district office of your daughter’s school. Do what you have to to make someone listen and do something about it.

1 Like

Happened to me, school did nothing. Told my daughter to punch him in the face. Sure enough 2 days later, gave him a bloody nose. He never touched her again. Neither did anyone else. This was after many attempts to get him to stop

Wow. I’d pull your children from that school so fucking fast! This is teaching boys to be predators!

File a police complaint if no one is listening to you.

You approach the boys mother after school and explain that if he doesn’t leave your daughter alone, you’re gonna show her what a real bully is. Never let your daughter think it’s ok for anyone to make her feel uncomfortable!! I’ve even had nephews approach kids who have bothered my daughter. Once the bully is on the other foot, it typically stops. Hopefully the parents can do the right thing. If they don’t, get another boy to tell him how it is. Doesn’t have to lay their hands on him just shake him up.

principal, board of ed, lawyer, police…i’d even consider asking if CPS should get involved because the boy is showing inappropriate behaviours and he has to be learning it from somewhere. assault, harassment, defamation, etc. the teachers involved that’s allowing this should also get in trouble

3 Likes

I’d take her out of that school and honestly sue them.
They are encouraging sexual behavior, it’s a form of grooming and is NOT ok. I’d also try to get the other parents info. Take your daughter to self defense classes so she knows how to handle herself ! The self fence claw classes will show her she can handle her own against any man (or women) that wants to touch her without her permission.

1 Like

Keep going up the ladder. If the teacher won’t do anything, go to the principal.

But please also teach your daughter that she has every right to stand up for herself, look anyone in the eye, and assertively say “I do not feel comfortable. Please don’t.”

2 Likes

March your tookus down to the school
Speak to the head master if no result
Take it to the police station and report it
I’m sure the police will get him to stop

1 Like

Document everything and go to the police. Make a report as soon as possible and the kid needs to be removed from the school. I would tag all of your news companies around and tell your story until someone does something

The school thinks this is cute really? I would pull my kids out of that school. I’d get a restraining order on that child and the teacher for ALLOWING it. My son just went through something similar with a girl bulling him, they’re 6th graders. It was handled within a week of me finding out. I am my child’s protector and I will ALWAYS protect. This is your baby, I say mama bear starts to show a little more in this situation.

I’m a mother to 4 boys and if my child ever did something like this, you best be betting I’m making him apologize than I will be explaing to him that when someone say not it means no and not to continue the behavior.

I will go to the principal and then the police that’s not appropriate that’s wrong project your daughter

1 Like

Get your children out of that school!

1 Like

I had this issue with a student. The teacher had to get involved and tell him to stop and he was told if he did it anymore he would go to the principal for a parent call.

1 Like

I’d go to the school board. That kind of behavior shouldn’t be accepted, and especially not encouraged! Get as many involved as you can!

1 Like

Go to the principal. If they don’t take care of it, go to Superintendent and then the police station. That’s harassment, borderline sexual harassment with the leg rubbing. Be adamant about the situation. Don’t give up on it. Me, I’d been flying into that school first thing tomorrow morning. Don’t let this go! She’s doing all the right things, just keep assuring her that she is. Teach her about consent so she knows it’s ok to tell someone no.

1 Like

I stopped at the touching,
You go to the principal and you go to police. The body or your daughter need a new class.
You make it very clear that if he touches your daughter again, you’ll press charges for sexual harassment; and the parents can get some too.
You end it by many means necessary. Get your daughter in a self defense class and help her have the courage to stand up for herself.
You have to fight bc she doesn’t know how. You have to teach her how to do that.

5 Likes

Taekwondo did wonders for my daughter and she is now a 3rd degree Blackbelt. When she was in kindergarten she kicked a boy where it hurts because he would not let go of her hands. He never touched her again!

1 Like

File a police report. This is sexual harassment and assault.

And this is why I had to homeschool my daughter that is twelve. She was being sexually assaulted and threatened to be jumped and I’ve gone up to the school many times and they seem to find the shit funny. Two schools they were at. And both didn’t even do shit about it so I decided after saying what I said to the school and posting a nasty review of the school i out my younger two in middle school to homeschool and it’s been so much better.

I’d be setting up a meeting with the principal and the boys parents. That is unacceptable.

1 Like

When I was in 6th grade a boy was doing stuff similar to me. It finally escalated to him slapping my ass one day in line. I did what I was taught and slapped him across the face. I was sent to the principal office and mom called in. The school did the same thing making me out bad for protecting myself. Boys will be boys. My mom told the principal off and threatened charges. It stopped fast. My total empathy with your daughter. Do what ever you need to protect her. She will need you. My mom was my hero that day!

In high school, I had a guy who was so nice to me, a little too nice then aggressively nice, and when he finally asked me out and I said no, he turned angry and start bullying me really bad. I went straight to the principal and said he wouldn’t stop harassing me because I rejected him. It stopped the behavior pretty quickly. I’d say go higher than the level you’ve reported. Show them it’s not tolerated.

1 Like

I would have the cops go up there. Well I would go up there and let the parents know how much it would behoove them to control their child. But, have the cops go up there and deal with the kid or press charges if that’s a possibility. I’m the last one to say involve the cops, but you’ve exhausted other options. Well maybe the school board. Good luck mamas

Oh I’d get the police involved. That’ll do it

1 Like

Pull. Her. Out. Of. That. School. Is that really the type of environment you want your child in? Is that the way she’s going to grow and flourish should become a successful member of society? The school sounds like a s*** show. It is never appropriate for any person to touch another person when they don’t want to be touched. His anger at her rebuffs is disgusting. This is so reminiscent of a school where I used to work, a little different situation in that again girl was being bullied by another girl, but the school made it out to be like it was no big deal and nobody had her back, and she wasn’t the one in the wrong but because the other student was so loud and boisterous, the school just tried to ignore the whole thing. And the girl ended up killing herself because she felt she had nobody on her side and she felt she had no other recourse. It was awful. And I’m not saying that’s going to happen with your child but when kids and their thoughts and feelings are repeatedly pushed aside as if they don’t matter tend to go one of two ways, they start acting out because they figure at least they’ll get some attention or they turn that hurt and anger inward and become depressed and sometimes suicidal.

This IS sexual harassment. I would let the school know if they do not do anything about it, you will seek a no contact order. Yes, i know that may sound extreme to some, but this child clearly has boundary issues and is harassing your children. That is NOT ok. Period. Have you spoken to his parents?!

2 Likes

School board and parents contacted…he has no right to put his hands on her period. He has been warned by her already and continues. He should be sent home.

2 Likes

Triumph Martial Arts in Clive or Pella, Iowa or any ATA Martials Arts in the US

Reach out to the principal, vice principal, superintendent and guidance counselor. Email all them. Make sure to include a copy of the message you received from the teacher. In these emails, request that your child not be seated or partnered with or near him. Request that the guidance counselor meet with your daughter so she can express what’s going on and how it makes her feel. Encourage your daughter to see the guidance counselor whenever she needs to talk about what’s going on. My daughter’s in 8th grade and was going through something similar. She spoke to all of her teachers, as well as the guidance counselor. Every time the boy started his antics, she made sure to say something. Be a thorn in their side until the matter gets resolved. I’d also put in a request that they’re not placed in any of the same classes in the future. Most importantly, try to communicate as much as possible through email. That way you’ll have records of everything. In the event they don’t resolve the issue, or something happens, you can take all of your documentation to the proper authorities.

2 Likes

If the teachers ans peincie domt want ro so anything take it to the news media. It will surely get their attention at that point.

Talk to the Principal. If no help, go to the Superintendent, if still no help, contact a Board member. Last resort, contact an attorney.

2 Likes

Take it to the school board, but also express your concerns this boy may be experiencing sexual assult of his own to be acting this way.

6 Likes

Sounds like sexual harassment/bullying I’d threaten to sue the school if it didn’t stop immediately

5 Likes

Contact the police and press charges. Do it now cause it will escalate

2 Likes

Principal, superintendent, police. Counseling for daughter. Teacher, psychologist, social worker, both children’s parents present. I fear there is more going on than meets the eye. Possible inappropriate screen time, sexual abuse to boy many options need to be explored. Put request in writing with who needs to be there. Or you will take police action CPS etc
Have your children draw, label or write boys behaviors with no intervention from parents, no editing or corrections. You write with dates if possible what you have been told. No opinions

2 Likes

Put her in jujitsu. Some kid’s gotta learn the hard way. This kid seems like one of them

2 Likes

I would set up a meeting with the principal, and if nothing is done at that point I would straight up call the police or get in touch with your local news station!!!

Oh hell no… I wouldn’t be sending my babies to school until that trash was dealt with! And I would tell the principal that plain and simple. And if they still refuse to deal with it take it to the super intendant and keep them out of school. Schools disgust me now days

You call the school one last time and say you’re calling the police next time this kid puts a hand on your daughter.
I did this recently and guess what? Stuff got done. FAST.

5 Likes

Its called calling the police.

Has anyone ever thought he might have adhd or autism all common traits x

Aw hell no - I’d be going into that school and ripping them a new a*%hole!! When it gets to this point, we shouldn’t be leaving it in our kids hands, WE as Parents should be intervening!!! Your just teaching you child that adults don’t listen and there’s nothing she can do

3 Likes

Go over the teachers head and report them to the principal. If the principal is no help follow the chain of command. Take the message as evidence of the teacher verbally abusing her also.

Go to the superintendent. Idk where you live so idk what the superintendent office or whatnot is called. Anyway…this is BS. The teachers are even bullying her. UNACCEPTABLE! At this point, I’d report the entire staff, press charges, and switch your children’s school. Period.

3 Likes

By pass the principal at that school and go directly to your county school board. Post it on your Facebook and ask friends to share. Speak to the boys parents directly. This is absolutely inappropriate and I am shocked it’s being taken so lightly

4 Likes

Keep moving up the ladder, to the principal then the cops then the board… …teach your daughter that she said No and now you’ll take it. She’s in 4th grade. Too young to handle this.

Reach out to the principal, if that doesn’t help, go to the BOE.

I agree with the other Moms, go to higher level. She’s a little girl and this is highly intolerable and unacceptable behavior! Stop it now with her before it escalates to others. Sounds like he’d be a repeat offender.
Prayers
Give us an update, I’m sure as a group here, we’re all concerned

2 Likes

I hate to say it and maybe this will piss people off (I’m not a parent) but if this was my daughter I would be getting in that little boys face and scaring the shit out of him.

I would make a police report for sexual harassment and take them to the principal I tell my Daughter you tell the teacher once You worn the kid once if they touch you again and they’re in your bubble feel free to hit them

2 Likes

Let her knock him out if she needs to. She needs to take control. Reach out to this boys parents. And demand a meeting with the principle.

1 Like

Call the police. File a harassment complaint. The school will have to comply and your daughter will know that you heard her and fought for her.

2 Likes

I’m gonna say it. He’s a future r@pist. This has to be report beyond teacher. Principal, superintendent, the news, police. This will only escalate. This is some learned behavior.

2 Likes

Umm… Yeah that’s not ok. First, I would have this boys home looked into… talking about sex? Wow!! And the school thinking it’s cute and encouraging it, that makes my blood boil. I would go above to the school board of I had to, and then when further if they do nothing about it.

Put your kids in self defence or HOME SCHOOL

Document this all with the principal and his parents now…if no change police should be contacted

1 Like

Agree school board and have a meeting with the parents of said kid! This behavior is not ok from this other kids and If after the parent is not ok with it unfortunately you may have to show ur children self defense which isn’t a bad thing but hopefully his parents will put a stop to his behavior! Either way get ur kids into karate or something because ur kids being bullied period is nottttt ok period

3 Likes

Get your children OUT of There​:100::100::100::100: the school will Not keep them safe as you’ve seen. Only You can protect them. Please. It’s only going to get worse.

1 Like

This is awful. They both have a right to defend themselves physically.
File a formal complaint… Pull them from that school. Do not back down. Totally unacceptable.

2 Likes

Get a restraining order against him. Press charges against the parents. He is sexually harassing her and it’s not cute or funny. Teach her to defend herself physically for sure

3 Likes

Make an appointment with the principal or vice principal and teacher.
When your daughter is uncomfortable Have her yell as loud as she can “hands off”.

2 Likes

I would of been up at the school raising hell. Then I would be making a police report right after.

2 Likes

Jesus take the wheel… I would own that school district. Own it. You better document everything and file a lawsuit. It’s all they understand.

2 Likes

Call the school district that is unacceptable and I hate that the school is perpetuating rape culture. Good mama.

Wow that boy needs some serious help. Sad thing is his dad probably treats his mom that way. A lot of what he’s doing is taught behavior.

This is sexual harassment doesn’t matter if he’s nine. Contact the parents go to the principal and school board. That teacher is bullshit and should be fired.

I’d go directly to the school board then poluce

Most schools have police liaisons . I would start there is the school isn’t listening

The awful thing is he is learning these advances somewhere. Probably from home. If I remember correctly, school age children have a roster of other parents’ email addresses, correct? I would email his parents and call to do a home check.

Is it possible to request her to be put in another class? That’s totally unacceptable behavior. Can you bring your daughter to the principal and have her tell them what’s happening? Since the teacher is no help…if the principal is no help either I’d go higher up like maybe the superintendent? Also, I’d definitely file a police report so they have a document of the behavior…it needs to be dealt with ASAP…it’s not cute or funny whatsoever.

1 Like

My first instincts is can his mom fight, as soon as the school allows or even helps with the bullshit with my child. That’s when I am coming for the parents. Tell your daughter to tell him if he don’t leave her & lil bro alone. That you hope his mom can fight because that whom moms is coming for.
The school I would be pressing charges

1. Enrol your daughter into self defence or martial art classes.
  2. Write to the principal school governors education board etc.
  3. Contact any safeguarding organisation to advocate for your daughter. This is harrassment and him and his family need investigating.
  4. Request a meeting with the boys parents at the school.
  5. If you are anything like me, the parents would have already had a visit or contact from my husband and myself…
1 Like

File a police report and contact your local news.

I would show up to school with a cop saying someone is getting charged. Either the teacher for allowing it or the boy for continuing it.

1 Like

First I’d talk to any authority figure. I am a victim of a stalker and this happened almost the same way. So not only would you be protecting your daughter. You might be preventing him from harming someone later in life

1 Like

Tell the teacher that what she is doing is wildly inappropriate and that is not the example she should be setting. I would also go above her head, starting with the principal and the school board!
Document everything so you have it for proof.
I would potentially even talk to the parents of the boy but idk how well that would go over. The little boy is obviously seeing this behaviour from somewhere so talking to the parent/guardian may turn out bad

1 Like

Put a restraining order on him

1 Like

If the is no help, go to the director or the school and include the guidance counselor, if they are of no help, go to the school board. Keep going higher up the chain. Insist that your child is switched out of this teachers class and away from the boy.
You have to be her voice. No one is listening to her unfortunately. Keep telling your daughter to stand her ground as well. Keep snacking his hands off of her. I hate that she has to do this and go through this. If you get no help with the school board, make a police report/restraining order.

2 Likes

You go and talk to the principal , get the parents involved. Sorry but something similar happened to my daughter with a boy she did not respond with violence but The school had the kid kicked out of school because of his mother was threaten people.

If you have contacted the school and they have done nothing but made it worse by encouraging the behavior from this child go above them. Call the superintendent demand something be done. Call the police and file a report for harassment. Do you have the option to switch schools? These teachers are the type to tell girls this boy hits you because he likes you.
In the mean time, I would talk with her again about consent. Tell her if she touches her again to tell “I do not give you consent to touch me!” If he does it again tell her she will not get into trouble with you for hitting him. I know you want them to learn that violence doesn’t solve the problem. But I’m this case it may be the only way outside of talking. Tell her when she yells about consent to make it loud so everyone can hear it. When you contact police I would tell them you have her permission to do so because he won’t leave her alone and has started touching her in ways that make her very uncomfortable.
I’m very sorry that she is dealing with this. Thank you for listening to her and letting her know how strong she is.

My goddaughter just went through this with her daughter being bullied - not by a boy crushing on her but by her classmates on the bus and at school and nothing was done. She had to get in touch with the School Board because her teacher wasn’t doing anything about it neither was the principal. You may have to do the same. You tell your daughter to stand her ground and I’m sorry but I’d be telling her to knee him in the family jewels if it was me lol. Maybe enrol her in self defence classes.

1 Like

I’m so shocked that this is from 4th graders. So young to act or think that way. 1st of all you tell your daughter to defend herself by any means. 2nd go to your superintendent, tell them you will involve the police,they better handle it or you will call the news too.

4 Likes

This needs to go to the principal or higher. These teachers are allowing your daughter to be harassed and doing nothing about it. Someone needs to lose their job! Also jow is a great time to introduce your kids into self defense courses. Also are the boys parents aware of the situation? Everyone needs to sit down together and come up with a solution because that’s disgusting for the school to let it happen

1 Like

No means no. He touches her and she tells him no. He does it again, she can defend herself against him. As for the school, go over their heads. Have it in writing that you have talked to the school and what the school responds with. I’d also go to the school board, misitry of education and the media.

2 Likes

Bring in the big guns. Tell the school if they do not do anything about this you are going to police to press sexual harassment charges against the kid. And maybe consider transferring the kids to a different school after. So you aren’t teaching them to run away, but to deal with the situation and if there’s any drama afterwards, removing themselves from it is the best thing to do

1 Like

Go give the parents some unwanted attention :smirk:

3 Likes

Talk to the principal & her the boys patents involved

1 Like

I’ve told my daughter the same things you did. But I also added tell them two times not to touch you. If they continue give a throat chuck. May seem harsh advice but she will warn them twice. And I will not be mad. If the teachers do not do anything go higher up. Go to this boys parents. Obviously he’s learning this behavior some where. This is not okay at that age or any age when someone says no stop. Major red flags on this boys family life maybe. If the schools still don’t do anything I’d bring the cops in. End of story. Maybe a cop will scare that crap out of him

1 Like

I’d bypass the school and go to the police but I’m like that. Go straight to the top!!

1 Like

I would go to the principal and if that did not work then I would have my attorney contact the school and the kids parents

2 Likes

You’re telling her everything right first of all. I would immediately escalate it to the principal and she if they handle it any differently. Explain that it it sexual, physical and verbal harassment and you will not stand for it, period and expect it to be handled seriously, that it is not “cute” or a joke and this young man needs to learn boundaries now before he’s too big and old to be stopped physically.

2 Likes

I’d call for a random visit from cps to the boys house. Like that’s honestly all I can think about here.

2 Likes