Should I not buy my daughter so many Christmas gifts due to COVID?

Buy your child however many gifts you want. She is your baby and that is your money.

Don’t deprive your child because of others opinions. Let the joy of Christmas shine.

It is none of their business. Buy what you can afford. It is your daughter not theirs.

People need to mind there own business. If you can afford to buy presents go for it

If you are able to keep up with your usual routine then go for it. It’s not your fault others aren’t as good at planning as you.

She’s your only child,and she’s,4 yrs old . I see nothing wrong with it .this covid 19 should not stop u from buying your child some presents let have fun .

I read someone say somewhere to just mark the higher priced ones from mom and dad, and affordable from Santa, a lot of unfortunate kids wonder why Santa didn’t get them that cool PlayStation type deal. I wouldn’t let covid deter my present amount gifting to my children tho, who cares. The rest of my comment is obviously choice, but I personally do see the reasoning behind it.

I bought my kids a lot before covid hit. I will do what i always do. But we will donate to charity this year more than we already do.

Buy whatever you want for your daughter for Christmas!! Nobody’s business but yours!

You buy what you want and how ever much you want it is none of there dang business sounds like to me they may be a little jealous

You should get your daughter what you want. It is not anyone else’s business how you spend your money.

If I have ever read anything that was nobodys business but yours, this is it. You do you and what you want to do for you and yours. If the haters aren’t paying your bills and supporting you, it’s none of their business period. She’s only little once, let her enjoy the magic

This is your decision & no one should tell you what’s right! Do for your child as you always do just be careful Santa doesn’t overdue it-maybe more from mommy this year😇

You just continue on as you normally would. You know your families finances they don’t. Enjoy life!

Its your child. Do what you feel is best. Its noone else’s business.

You’re mom don’t change what you’ve been doing because of covid or because someone says you shouldn’t. Do what feels best for you

If you have planned ahead, then get them! You worked hard for it, your children shouldn’t suffer because of other peoples problems.

It’s your money you do with it what you want no one else pays your bills or buys your food or put the clothes on your back so don’t listen to them you do what you want

I think you should. If you can afford to do what you usually do then I don’t see why not. Your child and your family.

Last time i checked you didn’t need to take a poll. Do what you can afford and what you think makes your daughter happy. Seriously if you are waiting for everyone’s approval before you do something you won’t do anything. You’re not going to be able to please everyone all of the time so don’t even try.

You do you. Plain and simple. It’s nobody else’s business how you spend your hard earned money and how you celebrate the holidays.

Buy her what you want and however many presents you want . It’s no ones business and If you pay your bills .

Buy what you want. Make your child happy no one should tell you what to do.

Do what you want… Its your child not theirs and if you are set with money do what you see fit… I wouldn’t go overboard but don’t let people guilt you.

If I were you I’d buy whatever I wanted for my child for Christmas the way the world is right now the holidays will probably be canceled !!

If everything else is covered and you are not doing without the real things you need than I say buy her as much as you can afford. It is your money so do as you please with it.

It’s really no ones business how you choose to spend the holidays. Do what you want. Be happy

I think you should do what ever your comfortable with. Others just need to mind their own business

You do you! SCREW what other people think! Your the one who carried her and pushed her out of your body! Your kid your rules!

Why should the child suffer because of COVID, buy her what you want

You do whatever you want and are financially able to do.it is no one elses business how many gifts you get her

It’s your money, your kid, you do what you are comfortable doing. Why would that be anyone else’s business??

I’m still buying my kids a ton of presents and whoever doesn’t like it can shove it. It’s our money, not theirs. But your kid whatever you want.

By your daughter as many gifts as you want and don’t feel guilty this virus that have nothing to do with that

Get anything you want! If you’re not on welfare there’s no need to scrimp and save. Have fun. It’s your money your kid and your holiday!

Buy her everything you want to. Other people shouldn’t concern themselves in your decisions. People got to stick their nose into every bodies business. You don’t need those kind of people

You do whatever you want to do. As long as you plan ahead so as to afford it, what’s wrong with it! Honestly, some people have too many opinions! You’re not doing anything wrong.

What you do for your child is nobody’s business but your own. It’s just that simple.

If you can afford it then buy her whatever you want. Its your decision who cares what everyone else thinks.

You do you. We will this Christmas. Just not going extravagant.

Your life your decisions. People have way tooo much to say about personal choices others make.

I feel as though as long as necessities and bills are good then you shouldnt worry about what others say. Everyones financial situation is different and some can do more than others and some cant do much. Do what you can no matter if its a couple or a lot.

You do for your child you the one work for her don’t matter what other people think period

Tbh quit listening to people about parental advice…If you want too then do it.

Do what you want to do! It’s your money! People need to be such haters! As long as you both are happy! Like my kids tell me “ do you boo boo! :heart:

You shouldn’t feel bad at all. People need to mind their own business. You do what you feel is right. Your business, no one else’s.

You do you. No one, and I mean no one, has any right to tell you how you should spend your money, or parent your child.

Why do you have to have permission from ANYONE. It’s your money and you are an ADULT., DO WHAT YOU WANT.

Can you afford the presents. Buy some and denote to a children’s home.

If u can afford it y not kids have gone through a lot with lockdowns and a lot of this cancelled sports everything etc

Why does it matter what other people think? Do they pay your bills, live in your house etc ? Screw what other people think :rage: it’s none of their damn business.

As long as you guys arent doing wothout roof, food and utilities than you do what you feel

You do what ever the heck you want to do. No one pays your bills so no one gets a say in it.

You have nice life problems dear but dont feel bad about that if your finances still allow for it go ahead

Idgaf what other people do I will buy however many presents for my child as I see fit. Their situation has nothing to do with mine :woman_shrugging:

Who cares what other people say or think! If you are working and can afford it buy whatever you want for her!! My goodness it’s no one else’s business!!

I think you can buy more but now and even after there should only be one present from Santa

It’s your $$.and your child do what you do especially with all bases covered.

You should ignore them and do what you think is best for your child

Buy what you feel you need to get her. It’s no one’s business how much or how little you can afford to put under the tree!

Get her whatever you want her to have. If you are the one paying for the gifts it’s none of anyone’s business

As long as your bills are paid and you have extra do what you want with the extra.

I think the question is why do you need validation from other people. Who cares what others think like you said your working paying for them so why do you care what others have to say on the matter !

Do what you want for your family. Your finances are no one else’s business. Besides a 4yo doesn’t understand all this

Why do you care what others think live according to your own means and what’s right for you

You buy that baby whatever you want as long as you can afford it

Do what is right for YOUR family…It is no one else’s business.

Tell those nuts to keep out of your business. It’s not like you’re asking them for the money. It’s your kidlet and your life. Go for it honey.

1 Like

Tell everyone to mind their own business and you do what you are comfortable doing.

When is it anyone’s business what you buy your child? Buy what you want

It’s your money… you’re free to spend it (or save it) however you choose. You don’t need anyone’s permission.

It is no one’s business but yours. Don’t listen to any ones opinion

I think you should do what you want and can afford. It’s not really anybody else’s business.

Why do you care what these people think. This your business an hour child.

So what you choose to do. Others opinions should NOT matter to you. Just ENJOY!!!

It’s your child and your money… buy what you want.

People should mind their own business. Buy what you want.

My daughter is 9 now and what we do is she gets one gift from Santa so when she goes to school she isn’t comparing with other kids leaving them feeling bad if their families are less fortunate than ours. Then the rest come from us. It helps as they get older and kids start comparing what they get. I’d hate for someone else’s kid to be upset because of what I was able to do for my child.

3 Likes

Buy her everything you want don’t listen to those it’s your money and it’s nobody else business I know what I would
say to those buzybody, but I don’t think FB would let me :zipper_mouth_face:

I don’t think it’s anyone else’s business ! And neither should you!

You should do what is best for you and your daughter and not worry about other people’s opinions, opinions as like assholes, everybody has one.

Buy whatever you want and never mind anyone else

People need to mind their own business and not try to tell you what to do for your kid.

This is your child so it’s up to u not anyone else

Your child, you buy her what you want. You know what you can afford. No body else’s business.

One thing regarding this has been rising in popularity ( even before Covid)…The saying goes " Something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read" . Your kid, your house, your decision.

Your child, your finances, nobody else’s business to tell you how many presents you can buy or how you should celebrate. Totally your decision, no right or wrong, and no laws governing it thank goodness.

Buy what you can afford… don’t listen to people .

Buy her what you usually do, why should this year be any different?

Absolutely. Why should everything suck this year.

Do what you want. You work, you seem to have your priorities in place. It’s no one else’s business what you do or want to do. Just my opinion.

Which one of your bills are these people paying this month so that they get a say so in what you do with YOUR money and YOUR child?

Do what you want to do. I’m sure you don’t know all that are commenting. People can say what they will, but doesn’t mean they do what they say. Its your child. No one’s opinion matters but yours. js

To each his own! Don’t follow anyone else’s “rules”

Why are you telling people what your buying your daughter? Not sure how that would come up in conversation?

Get her what you want. It’s not anyone business what you do for her.

If they are not sharing your bed or your bank account their opinion doesn’t count.

It’s nobody’s business but your own!’ Don’t listen to these people that try to put you down.

Why not do what you want,it is nobody’s business

Do what you want for your little one. Shame on people to say any different!