Should I Message the Woman My Husband Has Been Talking To?

This question was submitted to our community via our Facebook page and/or our Answers forum. Responses are also taken from the community. If you have your own parenting or relationship question you would like answers to, submit on Facebook or Answers.

QUESTION:

"My husband has been talking to another woman who knows about me and our kids but he’s been telling her that we’re in a divorce when we’re not. Would you message the woman and let her know that he is very married and to back off (in a nice way)?"

RELATED: When a Granddaughter Told Her Grandma Her Husband Cheated on Her, She Had Some Sage Advice We All Need to Hear

TOP ANSWERS (AS SELECTED BY MODERATOR):

The following top answers have been selected by a moderator from hundreds of responses to the original question.

"Nope! It’s your husband that made the vows to you. Tell your husband to back off her"

"Leave your husband. Communicating with her means nothing. The damage is already done and you can’t trust him."

"It’s not her it’s him."

"NO…I would leave because HE is allowing it…"

"Why not just be the bigger person and walk away… damage has been done already. File for divorce and be done"

"So you’re blaming her when the one married is him? Regardless if she knows or not the one committed to you is HIM!!! DONT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE IS A VICTIM!"

"Um talk to your husband. He’s the one lying to her."

"Nope, because I’d be too busy getting all my ducks in a row for our divorce!"

"Nope. Your hubby could of put a stop to it right off and didn’t. A hubby talk (with proof) is in order."

"No. Toss your husband like a javelin."

Have a response to this question? Leave it below to help a mama out! Or leave your own question and get responses from real moms!

READ ALL ANSWERS BELOW:

Why are you wasting time on social media ? Don’t you have a divorce lawyer appointment lined up for today? I wouldn’t be late. And don’t forget to wear those new killer heels and that bright red lipstick. Good luck!

Be the nice lady, message her and say that while you weren’t in a divorce you are now and she’d be better off dumping him too