Should I get a jogging stroller?

My son will be 3 in September. I was thinking of getting a jogger stroller for days that we go on walks, go to seaworld, etc. Do you think it’s “too late” to get one? Will he use it much longer?

10 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I get a jogging stroller? - Mamas Uncut

I had one and it was a waste. Darn front wheel wobbled like crazy if I actually tried jogging.

Go for it! My kids rode in the jogger till they were about 5-6 years old. It was great for amusement parks or long walks.

It’s too late. He will not seat in it. I have one and my daughter refuses to seat in it. She is 2 1/2. She loves the wagon though and it was perfect for Sea World.

I don’t know that I’d buy a new one. But check Craigslist, your local garage sales, and b/s/t pages.

1 Like

Yep absolutely. Little legs can’t always handle the longs walks.

My oldest loved the stroller. He used his until his legs got too long when he was almost five. I say go for it. He’s still little and I can’t imagine how tired his little legs would be from all of that walking.

Yes!!! Best Buy ever for us

I wouldn’t get a brand new one maybe from one of these re sale groups.

1 Like

I seen big kids on strollers I think it just depends on your kid . Do you think he will use it ? How good is he walking long distances ? Does he tired easily ? Maybe try with a used one on Facebook marketplace or somewhere like that and if it works out you could invest in something better

The wheels are really nice for walks and stuff to be honest. I hate how costly they are but that is why you yard sale or thrift them!!:heart:

If you get one you need to get a reliable one. No bs baby trend or something. Get a BOB they have deep seats, comfortable, and great resale value. Expensive yes but worth it. Otherwise don’t get one

1 Like

A wagon is a better investment imo. Then it can be used when they are older too.

It’s too late. Get a butterfly stroller

We did all of Disney and my 4 year old didn’t want the stroller we rented for the day! I did like having it to hold bag though. :joy: every kid is different!

My son suffered a lot of leg pain as a child . I took a stroller when we went on holiday or outings where he needed to walk a lot. Didnt sit in it constantly but was always needed at some point. He was 6yo I think when we stopped taking it . Hes 6’6 now so was always very tall. Just make sure its big enough for him

My daughter hates the stroller. But we got a wagon and she loves it. It also has an attachment for infant carrier in case you need in future.

If he has no problem sitting in one then go for it, wish I’d went for that option over my stroller, my lb is 3.5 and always goes in his stroller.

l get paid over $ 198 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19351 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://dollarearningjob16.pages.dev/

My 3 year old still uses his stroller when we walk to the park. So it all depends on your kk id

Yes u can always sale it later

Each new opportunity that you come across, always try to give it a try because this might be your
Golden chance of making yourself good income, you don’t have to wait, its free, work towards it my dear I promise you will make it out successfully as I did stop having double mind.Dm her
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

WOW :astonished: this is really amazing earning massively from Bitcoin investment with the help of an honest and genuine expert Manager Ma’am Elizabeth James , As a newbie I started with what I could actually afford (starter plan)and to be honest am shocked with the outcome​:astonished::heart:SO AMAZING :clinking_glasses:…to get started contact​:writing_hand:

I Can’t believe this but it’s true and I’m happy this online trading could change my life for good…Thanks once more for the effort and support you put in making my life worthwhile… God bless you Mrs, Elizabeth James I’m really excited to be apart of this wonderful opportunity ma’am🙏reach out to her
:point_down::point_down:

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs Elizabeth James she’s the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the name :point_right:

Thule bike trailer. Turns into a jogger, regular stroller, bike trailer etc. I got a double one to fit my 63 lb 5 year old very comfortably. It has a 120 lb weight limit. She walks a lot with me, but when she gets tired she gets in.

I get paid over $ 155 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20258 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://IncoMeWorld167.pages.dev/