Needing tattoo inspiration

Looking for tattoo inspiration! My husband is going to pay for my tattoo as a Mother’s Day gift. I want to get something for my 2 kids (ages 1 - girl and 3 - boy). Things I’ve seen that I really like are watercolor style, boho, arrows, water, nature, etc. I’ve thought about footprints from when they were born but I want more to it than just a footprint and a name/date.

6 Likes

Foot prints in a triangle of arrows with their birth month flowers in bottom corners of the arrow triangle and the tips of the arrows your and their birth stone colors.

I have a watercolor tree. My kids initials are in the branches and mine and my husband’s initials are on the trunk :heart:

1 Like

For mine I did my daughter holding a human heart (punk mom here) because she’s the queen of hearts.:hugs:

Mine. the 2 top feet print and the galaxy and signs was done by someone else. But I absolutely love it and I can add on to it🥰

Wait till they are a little older and have the write their names out and their birthdays that’s what the hubby did and it’s really cute. Good memories

I have a sleeve on my arm of my children’s birth flowers.