Need a different outlook

I feel a little indifferent. I went through my fiancés phone (wrong, I know. Moving on) I get people watch p**n. I do. Though we never have together. But he had screen recordings he deleted of clips from TikTok where women are dressed but there’s a millisecond of where they are naked. So he screen recorded to be able to slow it down and see them… I wouldn’t necessarily feel bothered but we’ve been having issues, I feel like he’s less attracted to me, and I try at times and he says he’s not in the mood but when we do lately it’s been good. But I saw those in his phone and I cannot speak to him about it, not right now at least. I don’t want to be upset because he provides and it’s just in the phone… but it was about 6 am and obviously when he was getting ready for work… but he could’ve just woken me up…? And it was two mornings in a row and a different afternoon. A few different videos, but same thing where he screen recorded these tik toks. I want to feel like I’m being silly for even feeling some type of way. But I’m just a little bummed I guess. We’ve been having issues, I feel less attractive and I’ve tried to spark our sex life but I just feel lacking.