My sister is spoiled and has no remorse for anything: Advice?

LOLOLOLOLOL I can’t wait until she gets smacked with reality​:joy::joy::joy:the first time a college professor doesn’t kiss her ass is gonna blow her mind

You’re a good mom :gift_heart: your dad needs to wake up and whoop that little girl’s ass.

You did and are doing the right thing :heart: great life lesson momma

4 Likes

She’s YOUR sister! Why aren’t you whooping her Ass?!? I’d knock the taste out her mouth for that shit…

1 Like

I wouldnt let someone who is allowed to be that toxic into my life until the parents tame that behavior.

2 Likes

No you are not wrong she is a spoiled brat that needs a good ole fashioned ass whipping teach her the world don’t revolve around her period

Keep her, dad and step mother as far away as possible.
You can explain all you want to an 8 year old and trust me he did not understand being humiliated and accused of stealing in front of his entire family and NO stood up to defend him. If to continue to be around them they are going to continue this awful horrible child abuse against your son.
What bullies picking on a defenseless child and why did you allow it to happen???
I would have immediately picked up and left. You pick your family nor can you control their selfish, abusive behavior.
Stay away

2 Likes

She’s a kid and should have been put back in her place by ANY of the adults in the room. I also wouldn’t have let her ruin my sons Thanksgiving by keeping him in the same room. I wouldn’t let her come to the hospital at all, but then again that’s not a hard choice for me because I don’t like people coming to the hospital to begin with.

2 Likes

Sounds like your sister Joshua :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2:

I don’t see you mention standing up for your son at all

1 Like

She needs an old fashion ass whooping!!

My sibling would’ve gotten handled by me :woman_shrugging:t2: parents won’t do it I will. No one is going to act that way towards my kid.

5 Likes

I would stand up for your son. Don’t let her around your son until she shows some decency.

1 Like

Your son learnt a great lesson from her bad behavior his comments to you also are a pat on the back to you for your great parenting

1 Like

Nope if nothing else your sister should respect you and her nephew. Ban her from hospital explain she was horrid on Thanksgiving. My siblings would never do this to me. They would not think of doing it. You asked where this infamous toy was. That is all you can do, It was left at her house period.

2 Likes

Good job mama! You handled the situation very well!

1 Like

I have raised many children…it is a scientific fact that the frontal lobe of the brain doesn’t develop until about age 21…some sooner…some later. The frontal lobe determines responsibility and dicision making. The next time your little sister wants to make a scene…point this out to her. Tell her you’ll forgive her until she gets her frontal lobe. After that she will just be considered undeveloped Any kid that cares how people see them will strive to get that frontal lobe…if not…she is hopeless

1 Like

stand for your son…and boycott anyone who disturbs the feelings and peace of ur family…

1 Like

Dont let them near your son and family…no manners…nothing good to learn from them…keep them out of your life …

2 Likes

Sounds like hes more mature at 8 than she is at 15. No you shouldn’t have to excuse her behavior.

2 Likes

Are you close to your Dad? You need to have a good discussion with him about your sister she needs help Asap or else she will fall apart! You will also have to tell your Dad how you felt when your son was humiliated!
Make sure you keep your son away from that girl for now the poor boy had such a bad experience. You’re the only one who can stand up for your son and protect him if it means telling your parent’s not to bring your sister to hospital it’s absolutely ok!

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like you did stand up for your son. You are a adult as well and could have stopped it or atleast tried and not let her have spoken/acted like that to him. :woman_shrugging: Also bring it to your parents attention.

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t allow my kids around that type of person 🤷 I don’t need that kind of behavior seen by my children. I would never let my sister who is 14 ever talk to my child that way or act that way towards him. I would shut that down real quick no matter who the person was. My son’s are 3 and 1 ( next week). My sister loves my kids but if course can be a brat sometimes with her additude towards me anyways but she has never had an additude towards my kids. It’s a toy not the end of the world. Shame on the parents for letting her carry on that way. That is no way to raise a child, to let them act like that she is in for a rude Awakening as she enters adulthood and the real world. (also you don’t need that negitive energy and behavior around a newborn child either, that would no way be good for the babies health.)

Sorry, but she kinda sounds like a sociopath. She would not be allowed anywhere near me or my child ever again, let alone visit me in the hospital after delivery. She’s 14, she can stay home by herself.

Jesus grow up woman. You need a slap.

The fact you left without putting her in her place is beyond me…
I’ve cussed out my own family over my son. No damn way would that slide. Nope.
I’d tell all 3 of them to get bent. They wouldn’t be at the hosp bc I wouldn’t tell them until I got home.
I know what it’s like to keep the peace. Not say anything out of respect…but when it turns to being verbally abused and then you allow your child to be a victim, you didn’t stand up for your child.
Personally, I’d tell dad and SM, “Y’all are welcome, she is not. Until she grows up and can behave like a young adult, she isn’t to be near my kids.”

I’d have put her in her place then and there

Just reading this really pissed me off my bio mom let my half siblings run all over everyone! me and my brothers where raised more by my dad thank God! But I ended up disciplining them if they got way bad and not controlled like hitting people cursing at them of even like being mean to the animals in my moms house I snapped i ended up taking a puppy and getting it put under my name and giving the puppy away better home! my half siblings would steel everywhere they went seriously! My mom wouldnt make them go to school and remind you my mom started having kids At a very young age and had the first 8 or 9 taken by the state so the youngest sibling I have on my moms side just turned 14 but when I told the store we went to to watch them or tell people who where taking my siblings like maybe for an over night I warned them And when I brought it up or would turn them in my mom would get so pissed and threaten to get my older brother after me to beat me up but needless to say I no longer have anything to do with my mom and half siblings no need for that in my life! Life is so much better without all that in my life!

Unfortunately there are many little divas out there. Male and female who think its their right to be abusive to almost everyone.

1 Like

Stand up for your son every time. If she us going to cause stress to you and your new baby then bye bye.

I wouldn’t let her there either

I would say if she is like that if you don’t invite her and she really wants to go then ur punishing a 15 year old and your baby will be a memory of resentment towards u. I just mean having a baby and being willing to share that joy with someone is great and yes like u have the right to say no. But she is only 15 so if anything give her an ultimatum. Let’s talk about it or your not going to participate I could understand because my sisters are roughly my age . Well older but the point is that we were assholes to each other . She is 15 my sisters and I . Well mostly them where mean as hell. Your son and sister are in the same age group along with my 12 year old this stuff is normal she may be his aunt but to him and her it’s no different then cousins . She is still young enough to change . Lead with positive reinforcement . Show her u don’t demand respect or people will walk away

Even if he had stolen it that reaction was unforgivable.

Kick the bitch to the curb along with everyone who supports or enables her behavior - and leave them there.