My husband told me to hire a sitter and go out...what should I do?

You could switch it up and do your household tasks one week and something for yourself the next.

Go, don’t feel guilty, a lot of men wouldn’t tell their wife’s to go pamper theirselves, u have earned it, enjoy

3 Likes

Wait for your husband’s day off. Have him watch his daughter while you go out. Why wait until a sitter can come?!

I didn’t hear any mention of time that y’all are getting together & alone. While time to ourselves is important; time alone relaxing/having fun with our SO is very important.

3 Likes

I’d go for it you need adult time too. He is right, go do something for yourself like once a month. Mani, peti or a massage go get your hair done. Why not you work hard and spend 90 % of your time with the little one. Go have lunch with an old friend. You deserve it !!!

1 Like

Take baby out side of house to be watched. Hire cleaning team for house. Then you go do you mani pedi massage . Movie. Haircut .

3 Likes

Go to a spa. The next week organize something

If the thought of getting a massage or nailscdone bothers you how about while you have the sitter get your running around done and stop for coffee take 15 minutes to have you time. Trust me it will do some good. Also at 3 you could consider preschool that would give you some time to get things done. Your husband cares about you, he does not want you to be overwhelmed and get burned out. Taking time for yourself is not selfish it is necessary for mental health.

Get a cleaning app, TODY. I juggle a full house of pets, a toddler, and manage to go out at times. Helps me manage all the stuff I have to do, it can be overwhelming. Take a day off.

Listen to your hubby
Get the sitter and have some you time

Girl go out & pamper yourself! Take advantage of it. Enjoy yourself! The mess will always be there. You can clean & organize another day.

Let go of your OCD and have some you time. Show yourself some self love.

1 Like

Hire her for 2 days this week