My brother told me my mom basically raises my son because she babysits: Am I taking advantage of my parents?

Am I taking advantage of my parents? My parents watch my 6-month-old, so I can work. My brother feels that I’m taking advantage of my parent’s lives and home because I’ve brought items over for him to be comfortable. My older brother is married to a woman that has three children from her first marriage. He has two daughters with her, 7, 10, and 14. They all come over, and the younger girls play with my son’s toys, which is fine. The older kids play on their phones, and then they leave. It’s been this way for a year and a half. At Christmas, the kids opened their dozens and toys and then went back to their phones. All of a sudden it’s a huge issue that there’s nothing for the older kids to do at my parent’s house because I’ve turned it into a daycare. They said that I’m not my son’s mother, my mom is, and that they’re raising him for me. I asked my parents if they feel anything close to this, and they said no. I texted my brother and asked what can I do to make things better, and his response was. There is nothing I can tell you to do to fix this. Fundamentally your view of this situation is only concerned with you and your wants. You have taken over mom and dad’s house at the expense of everyone involved. There are so many examples of this; it is pointless to list. I can’t tell you how to fix you. You see, there is nothing wrong with the point that you insult My Wife to defend your nonexistent position. This is not the first time you have done this to our family. What we do from now on with Mom and Dad is no longer your concern. If you can’t see what you have done here, there is nothing I can do to convince you otherwise. I wish you luck with your family. Am I taking advantage of my parents? How can I try to mend this relationship with my brother?

Your brother sounds a lot like mine… you have done nothing wrong. He see,s jealous or some reason.