My boyfriend is cheating on me with a married woman...how do I find out her last name?

So my boyfriend is cheating on me with a married woman… He says he doesn’t know her last name but i want to find out who her husband is to let him know but all I have is her phone number. Is it possible to find any information from a phone number?

12 Likes

I never believed in spell casting, but After 6 years of dating, I still imagine how Dr Durojiaye brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Durojiaye. He helped me recently to reunite my relationship when my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Durojiaye he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn’t have anything to do with me again, he called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr Durojiaye if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face.
([email protected])

Send me the info u have, ill find out :wink: I know how it feels to be on your end. Sending love your way :heart:

11 Likes

I could find anything on anyone.
Yet its not healthy.
Why ruin someone else just so they suffer, when you can become a better person by deciding to leave the relationship.
Keep the proof for the court if it comes to that… Better to NOT let them see what you know…Use that power to get away from those toxic people

15 Likes

Why do you want to waste your time and energy being vindictive toward this woman. She may not even know you exist. The fact she is cheating on her husband isn’t your concern or problem, it’s hers. It’s your boyfriend that you should be concerned about and have a problem with. You should realize you are worth more than that and find someone who will treat you with love and respect. Use your time and energy to break up and move on from this guy.

7 Likes

You may be able to find her on social media by her phone number. There’s a number of websites that will give you info off a phone number. Some charge some don’t. It’ll bring up her name, possible relatives names, address etc.

If he still your boyfriend you have bigger issues than find out her last name.She and her husband doesn’t own you anything and her cheating her husband is not your business , she did NOTHING to you , your boyfriend did , he is the one who owns you respect and loyalty, she probably didn’t even knew about you.
You should re redirect your feelings to your boyfriend

5 Likes

Call and pretend to be the electric company or something and say hi is this whoever but say the first name right and a random last name. She will probably be like no this is blah blah. If she doesn’t say a last name just be like of is this not the last name residence and hopefully she will say no this is her real last name

3 Likes

I don’t know I think she’s not as innocent and needs to get caught too . Sorry if she’s married the husband deserves to know . Not her fault for her bf cheating but definitely her fault for her own cheating . Either way they both suck i agree find her shit and tell her husband . Don’t cheat if you don’t want told on

How did you find out he was cheating on you? Why isn’t he your ex boyfriend??? You don’t need that, that’s not a healthy relationship if you can’t trust him and he’s cheating.

3 Likes

Get yourself one of those “FBI” friends lol if you live in a small town it’s not hard. Or if you know where she works.

1 Like

Wow. Everyone saying leave the poor married wife alone. WTF what about the poor husband who is in the dark on all of this… Yea leave the cheating wife to cheat and bust balls on the boyfriend.

Definitely u can find her name through her phone number. I do it all the time

2 Likes

Girl yes there’s many ways!

1 Like

Your Boyfriend?..Still😆

2 Likes

Don’t focus on HER…Not her fault…Instead understand n accept the fact…Your boyfriend should be your EX at this point…Unless u want a guy who will always cheat on you not to mention one u will never trust n have doubts. SIGNS of a very weak relationship !

20 Likes

Add to WhatsApp see if she has a photo and reverse search,

or prank call and pretend to be someone and ask to confirm surname.

Go type it in Fb and see what pops up

Slide me that phone number :smirk: lol :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lisa Traynor help a sister out😂

1 Like

If you choose to keep him around instead of making him your EX, then leave her alone.

11 Likes

You can find everything by phone number

3 Likes

Just get rid of him…or keep him…whatever you wish…but hunting her down is not healthy…it’s vindictive and useless…she owes you nothing…he does…kind of…but really I mean he’s just your boyfriend…at most. You don’t own him…he can do as he wishes and if you don’t like it…then dump him.

1 Like

Put the phone number into cashapp or Venmo and see the user name that comes up :eyes:

1 Like

YES put the number into cashapp or Venmo!

2 Likes

Reverse look up the phonee number on TruePeopleSearch.com

I’m not sure why everyone is saying keep it to yourself I’d sure as hell want someone to let me know if my partner was cheating on me… that poor fella being stuck in a relationship were his wife is unfaithful and not knowing… I’d tell him too and the BF would no longer be the BF xx

7 Likes

Friend and I just had this conversation the other day
Just let it go Let it go
Either stay and make it work or let it go
More then likely the hubby knows deep down but doesn’t either care or be blind to it
I’m gonna be 48 this year
Never understood what my grandparents or mom and aunt try telling me
I understand now
If man or woman cheat on their significant other
They never loved them in any way shape or form he or she was never your soulmate
Instead of wasting all the energy getting him or her back
Just walk away
Don’t confront him
Just walk away
Start over fresh there or somewhere else
Let me find out my hubby cheated or ever cheated right there is my answer
I will be gone and he won’t have clue
I won’t divorce him period
But after him I will not do it again
But that’s me

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/reverse-phone-lookup

Search her phone number on cash app :joy::sob: sometimes full names pop up. Or a photo so you know who to look for on Facebook

1 Like

Why is he not your EX boyfriend??? :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

I am appalled by how many women are saying not to tell him. He deserves to know!
This is why cheating is allowed to go on for as long as it does. Let that man find peace and find love elsewhere! He deserves that right, and the women on here saying to leave it alone, what is wrong with you?
Poster- I think you are doing the right thing and I hope you find peace and so does he!

23 Likes

You should really think about how this could affect you, before you tell someone their spouse is cheating on them. He could be violent and abusive. He could try to get revenge on your boyfriend, who I’m guessing lives with you. If you have kids, they could end up getting hurt. It’s really not worth the risk. What happens between them, is not your business. Focus on your family and on what you’re going to do next.

10 Likes

Why does it matter. You need to leave your boyfriend and never look back. Don’t put any more energy into any of it.

14 Likes

The fact that you started this with “my boyfriend” is kind of alarming…why is he still your boyfriend? Value yourself enough to walk away…

10 Likes

Dump him and tell her husband. Husband deserves to know.

12 Likes

I’m sorry that you are going through this and I am sorry no answers have been helpful here.
I personally don’t know of a way to find her last name. I hope you find the answer you are looking for!

I would leave him. I would worry about you and not her and her husband. Their relationship is none of your business. It could seriously back fire on you if you told him

1 Like

I’m sorry but i’ve been cheated on and so many people knew and didn’t tell me people who i thought were friends! i happened to find our cause i had a suspicion and yes i confronted her and she knew we were married and she didn’t care her words exactly! it’s both of those faults and i wished i knew earlier!! and yes i did leave him

You don’t seem to know anything about her besides the fact that she’s married. This is definitely worst case scenario but if her husband is abusive and this leads to her death would you be comfortable with that? You’re allowed to hate her but still.

1 Like

You mean your EX boyfriend WAS cheating on you and you are happier now that you left him because you realized you deserved better and are allowing yourself time to heal before getting into another relationship again.*. You made a typo :crayon:

1 Like

He has the right to know what she’s doing. Also she probably did know about her come on she way cheating too so

3 Likes

First and foremost, why isn’t he your EX? Sounds like you need to handle your relationship situation before trying to interfere with someone else’s. He absolutely deserves to know, but something tells me that that’s not, or shouldn’t be your first priority.

1 Like

Focus more on your relationship with your boyfriend and making that work or end it. I don’t advise taking one moment looking for the person that owns the phone number, but if you do, don’t reach out to her spouse. Walk away.

1 Like

Take care of you and let the rest go. Including him, her and her husband. No reason to cause more trauma then has already been caused. Her part will come out in the end without you. The way your question comes across make you sound vindictive and that you are laying more of the blame on her than the “boyfriend”. He is just as guilty.

He doesn’t even know her last name???

When someone cheats /cheating on you it’s so easy to wanna take revenge in any way you can and ruining her relationship would do that. I mean she ruined yours they both did. Her partner should know really is it your place no but your in the same boat as him only you know so I can understand why you’d wanna tell him. :person_shrugging: but at the same time it would be easier and less drama to just end the relationship cut ties if you can. Co parent if you have kids best you can. And move on to bigger and better things. What ever you do. You’ve got this :+1:

Just be careful you get the right person with the number. Think it over. Might be best to let it go. Get a new boyfriend. Once a cheat always a cheat.

1 Like

Why do people do this he is the one sleeping with you and he should be the only one you are worried about. I would move on and let him figure his life out clearly he can’t keep it in his pants.

I would leave him get a test for std and find the husband and advise the same.

Okay so you have her number, I would phone her up and pretend to be housing/banking someone important and just be like “hello miss (her first name)” sorry what was your surname again it’s … from housing we’re calling about a complaint made by your neighbour. Also I would leave your boyfriend.

Dump him, move on and don’t look back!

To be honest is not your position to tell him. It’s their marriage. Just walk away and move on with your life.

Got a picture post it sure somebody knows who she is

Have CLASS “ LET IT GO” say Goodbye.

Give me the number and I’ll find out. Give me her name

Do a reverse lookup online of the phone number, it should give you a last name

Who cares, free at last so go with it.

Truepeoplesearch you type in their number and it’ll give first and last names as to who could have that number.

It’s non of your business, your business is your cheating boy toy, who you still called boyfriend :roll_eyes:

Search number on fb see what it pills up … or Google.

Put the number in cash app see what comes up

Lol yeh tell him…if she wants to put herself with another women’s man and fuck up their relationship and cause you hurt while she’s having a second life all hunky dorey with her husband … mess her life up too .
She deserves the hurt. That’s what she gets .
You need to get rid of him aswell …he’s protecting her by not telling u her last name …leave .
Add the number to your phone and see if she has whatsapp …if there’s a pic …put it in google reverse image search. … then like magic …there’s the little tramp

You don’t. You leave him and move on with life

Why is this clown still your boyfriend?!

Not only is he a liar and a cheater, but he’s such a POS that he couldn’t even get the last name of the woman he’s screwing….

Don’t worry about him, her or her husband. Raise the standard of your own self worth, remove yourself from that shit show and move on with your life!

Isn’t there some saying about snitches getting some type of medical treatment? Mind your own business, you have a mess of your own to clean up before :poop: on someone else’s doorstep. What if they have an open marriage and he doesn’t care?

1 Like

Dump him. Move on. Not her fault. Not your fault you bf is a LOSER.

Seriously? You are that petty? Girl u need to be focused on u. Let her have his ass and go be the best version of u.

Search her phone number through trueepeoplesearch.com

Don’t you mean EXBF. Come on. Don’t be one of those women who take the anger out on the mistress instead of a damn man. You don’t know their marriage dynamics, they may have an open marriage. But I know one thing for a fact, your boyfriend is a dirty no good scumbag.

I’m on the fence about this topic. A part of me wants to yell & scream to deal with your own toxic ass boyfriend- get rid of him. You clearly are an object to him and why ruin this other ladies life- it seems rather petty & immature.
On the other hand if I was the husband and was being cheated on. I would 100% want to know. I wouldn’t want to be left in the dark- yes its going to hurt feelings and shit could get messy. But I would 100% want to know