Living in with a cheater

I just gave birth last June. I’m living in with my partner. Our relationship went crazy because I had instincts that he’s cheating on me though I don’t have any solid proof and I asked him a couple of times but kept on denying. Til I found out this Month that he really did. He said he did it before and after I gave birth. It hurts so much, I can’t think clearly, I’m still on post partum stage. Worst part? This is the second time he did it, I can still forgive him, I can’t leave him cause of the thought that we will be a broken family and I feel sorry for my daughter. Please help me…

I know it’s a sad thought of your child in separate homes but if it’s not anything positive for you, they will see that. You don’t want your children to see a toxic or bad relationship and think that’s normal because to them, what they see at home is normal and why would think anything different. As for you, please please remember your self worth. Just because you have children doesn’t mean you should be treated like that. Please remember you’re strong and beautiful.