Is it normal for men to think babies are gross?

Lots of people think babies are gross. Probably because they are :woman_shrugging:

Im currently pregnant with my first and i think babies are gross :woman_shrugging:t3: it wonā€™t stop me absolutely adoring my child. But they are pretty gross.

2 Likes

Run away as fast as you can.

Nope :-1:t2:! Iā€™m old school.

Not everyone like having kids. There is nothing wrong in that. And to force that would result in end of relationship. Why do people think its a god given right to love having kids. Itā€™s not. Loved my kids but the know Iā€™m not interested in grandkids. I did my duty. Love them to death but never again do I want to be around kids.

Maybe he just doesnt want them, not his cup of tea

Children are gross. Eww

Iā€™m 34. My 9 year old daughter and 15 month old son are gross. Farts, burps, poops galore. My wife (32) would agree. The poops are from my son, of course. My daughter definitely had her own episodes, though.

2 Likes

Run and donā€™t look back.

1 Like

Keep looking! He is not the one

Run for the hills and leave his self-centered ass, you deserve better

1 Like

To be fair babies are pretty gross as humans are gross in general. Secondly not everyone has a desire to breed nothin wrong with that but if his goals and yours donā€™t line up yā€™all might make better friends. Maybe you should have an honest open conversation with him about these issues.

6 Likes

Babies ARE gross and look like aliens. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

7 Likes

Run. I would not trust him with ANY child.

4 Likes

I stoped reading after ā€œheā€™s ok with herā€ about your daughter. Throw that relationship away. If they are not THE UP MOST BEST with your children, even if your child denies themā€¦ that relationship isnā€™t worth ish. Because in the long run your child will resent you for choosing that person. :100::100:

2 Likes

I would steer well clear of any bloke who doesnā€™t like babies or animals.

2 Likes

Babies ARE gross (see source). Also, how does he say he wants a family but also ā€œis indifferent to having children of his own as wellā€. I think you may need to brush up on the definition of indifferent. Wanting children and indifference toward having them are mutually exclusive.

Source: Iā€™ve had 2 of them.

Youā€™ve wasted enough time thinking about it, just go your own way and never look back.

Honestly I would be more worried about his relationship with the child you already have then hypothetical children.

And I donā€™t mean that in a mean way, but did you ever talk to him previously about what that meant when he moved in? About what role heā€™d play and what he wants? I know a lot of people who have zero interested parenting someone elseā€™s child. I myself have been a step parent, so Iā€™m not speaking personally, just know quite a few people.

Echo what others appear to be saying and that is he doesnā€™t appear to want children. From personal experience my ex husband asked me what would happen if he thought our child was ugly when she was born. I told him not to be so daft that even if she was he wouldnā€™t think that. And when she was born his first word were OMG sheā€™s ugly (and he was serious). When we got home he asked if I was happy coz Iā€™d got what I wanted now (my daughter).

We had been together 10 years by this time,we were due to go for IVF when I found out I was expecting. So even though heā€™d gone through all that with me and said ā€œsomeā€ of the right things he clearly didnā€™t want children.

I ended up a single mum.

You need to think long and hard about this but I would say he really isnā€™t keen on having a child and if you do want more heā€™s not going to be the one, and if he does he may end up resenting either you or the baby or both x

Good luck with your decision

Normalize not everyone wants kids. This guy obviously doesnā€™t care for them. Accept that fact about him and move on

2 Likes

I am a mother and I think babies are gross lol I thought my babies were gross but I loved them. However there seems to be more than that going on here. I would NOT make a baby with this man, Iā€™m 90% sure youā€™d do the entire thing alone (even if he stayed).

Maybe he just thinks babies are gross. Babies are gross :woman_shrugging:t3: the most important sentence here is ā€œI planned for usā€ not we but ā€œIā€ . Stop trying to change him he was this way this whole time

Babies ARE gross, though. Trust me, Iā€™ve had 4. Gross, adorable little glow worms. Iā€™m more concerned that he hasnā€™t bonded with your daughter. How does she feel about him? I wouldnā€™t want to be with someone that refused to build a relationship with my kids after that long.

He is literally telling you exactly how he feels about kids, what else explanations do you need?

Why would you think of having a child with him in the first place. He has made it very clear he doesnā€™t want children so why trap him with one :woman_facepalming:

I like babies more then full size humans

3 Likes

I love my one year old to death, but shes legit gross :joy:

That is not normal sounds like a very selfish person!

1 Like

If there is no bond with your daughter who is part of the package then kick him to the curb hes worthless.

Yeah cuz babies are gross. Its just how they are.

3 Likes

šŸƒā€ā™‚ :running_woman: šŸƒā€ā™‚ :running_woman: šŸƒā€ā™‚
Your intuition is usually right.
Some people have NO BUSINESS being around kids.
If you want more* kids and considering you already have one I would absolutely consider this a deal breaker.

1 Like

I lost all hope in binary and bitcoin mining after been scam severallyā€¦I was later introduced to mr hoyet anatasia platform and then things went well for my good, his softwares and strategies are magnificent, he is truly an expert with :100: transparencyā€¦Trading with him is a dream come trueā€¦Feel free in contacting him via this link on Facebookā€‹:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Hoyet Anatasia

I think babies are gross.

ā€œis it normal for men to think babies are grossā€? Because one does, once again throwing a net over a whole gender.
Two words:
Kate Hopkins

So based on your premise, is it normal for all woman to have affairs with other womens husbandā€™s, be a racist, a transphobe, bullying xenophobe? Is it that normal for women?

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009, and my liver was bad. saw a post about Dr. Odijie Herbs that cures HIV, CANCER, HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more ā€¦ I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that heā€™s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country . 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. took the medicine for 14 days, and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349133741260 drodijieherbalhome@gmail com contact him he also special on cureing 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE (HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

Women literally will just ignore glaring realities to pretend their life is dramatic. And you wonder why men make it to the top of business and politics more often; it starts with that we NEVER ignore face-value words and actions like this.

Like imagine if I came on here asking, as a man, ā€œgolly gee folks, my girlfriend told me she HATES cats and absolutely thinks they are gross. Should I maybe get a cat?ā€ Youā€™d all be like, ā€œno you idiot she was quite upfront about how she feels on cats.ā€

All that being said, ladies, do not let men who say they are disgusting by kids have sex with you. Seriously, STOP letting these guys (and all the other ones you lie to yourself about) have sex with you!

Hello Everyone thanks for the opportunity for allowing me be in this unique page of elites individuals . Iā€™ll be ready to help investors to earn greatly through bitcoin. Many lost their job just because of the pandemic and Iā€™ll introduce you to Mr hoyet anastasia to help you earn greatly with your investment. he assisted me very much and the profit I earn from his platform help me and my family a lot . If anyone is passing through financial struggles should contact him for assistance. Send him message on the link below.:point_down::point_down::point_down:
Hoyet Anatasia

If I enjoy this privilege all alone, it shows how ungrateful I am because I got this opportunity from a post on social media as well and I saw recommendations too. all thanks to the good work.

he is highly recommended. Click on the name to contact him :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Hoyet Anatasia

Just never mind that.

Runā€¦ dodged a bullet

Listen to your gut?
R
U
N

Yea. Some women do too

oh look, a man with an unwashed ass has an opinion again

1 Like

Get the hell out NOW!!!

2 Likes

Know had three children . Love them love children abs6love babies holding them the innocents. Actually it sounds like there is some6wrong with this guy .

I meanā€¦ I think babies can be a little gross, yeah. Doesnā€™t mean they all are but I can totally understand how and why people think so.
Heā€™s made it abundantly clear that kids arenā€™t for him, and thatā€™s fine. He doesnā€™t have to like or want kids.
But kids are definitely in your present and future.
Youā€™re just not compatible, itā€™s that simple. Cut your losses and move on.

Why would you stay with someone who canā€™t bond with your child. You are signing your kid up for a childhood of feel not good enough and feel abandonedā€¦

5 Likes

Babies, toddlers, an older children are gross. He isnā€™t lying. Infant adults are gross in my opinion. Lol

2 Likes

I would be more shaken at the idea hes not bonded with your child from your previous relationship ā€¦ Than worrying about bringing him a new babyā€¦ You as a MOM should openly reallze your daughter is your main priorityā€¦ She deserves more than just some dude in her life making you happyā€¦ She deserves loveā€¦ Attentionā€¦ And everything children get in lifeā€¦ If i were you id hang up this relationship and pursue someone better for my childā€¦ Shes a package deal with youā€¦ Relationship should be based off of happiness and love for you both along with attention and etcā€¦ Id give it up just for that reason alone.

3 Likes

Sure you could have a baby with him but doesnā€™t sound like he will help you with the child you will be doing it on your own heā€™s already let you know that.

Why would you want to have children with someone that doesnā€™t want children?

3 Likes

Um dude needs to grow up. Seriously. He sounds like heā€™s still a child

Oh my god, you shouldnā€™t even need to ask anyone this. ALWAYS put your child first period. NEVER put a man before your child. He canā€™t bond with your child? Then say goodbye. Why would you even have to think about it? I mean seriously??? I donā€™t understand women like this. Mind blown. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Why would you even question this? 3 years and heā€™s not bonded to your daughter?! Your living breathing child. Throw the man away and get far better standards for yourself and your child!! Your daughter deserves better.

Iā€™m a female and think they are gross lol. Love mine but not a huge fan of other kids.
But why would you keep waiting thinking itā€™ll happen? Itā€™s been 3 years. At this point itā€™s on you. Waiting for something that heā€™s being honest about

I have 4 children that I love with my entire heart, but they are indeed gross :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

Honestly, I would leave him. Being ā€œokayā€ with your child isnā€™t enough for a 3 year relationship. Take it from a divorced mama, you want somebody who is going to love your baby like you do! Best of luck :heart:

1 Like

Babies are gross. I have kids and even I know that.

5 Likes

Heā€™s gross, on to the next.

1 Like

Iā€™d be more worried about the relationship with the child I already have than him thinking babies are grossā€¦ while she is not his child, they should still have some sort of relationship after 3 yearsā€¦ā€¦ Especially if you wanted a future with him.
No thanksā€¦!

8 Likes

I donā€™t think his choice in words were wise. If you are wanting more children in the future, his comment basically states that you both are wanting different things, which is grounds for a OFFICIAL break-up. That being said, if he thinks babies/children are gross, heā€™s basically saying that a bond with you current child isnā€™t open for option. Relationships are established on TWO receiving ends and heā€™s not receiving your daughter And donā€™t want to. Dude, donā€™t want kids. You already have a child so youā€™re clearly not ā€œmeant to beā€

If heā€™s not bonding with your childā€¦thatā€™s a no from me.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a mother and I think babies are gross. I love my kids but babies Iā€™m not a fan.

3 Likes

Sounds like you both have different life goals. So heā€™s saying it like he doesnā€™t like babies or children in general. Babies are gross but thereā€™s so much more that I love about them that I donā€™t mind the throw up or diaper changes. They get super messy when they get older exploring and getting into things you were sure you had put up. Lol.
But definitely donā€™t be with someone who doesnā€™t want children when you do.

So I didnā€™t even finish reading your post but yes some people think babies are gross. I even think babies are gross but I still love my babies and would do anything for them cuz well babies are gross.

1 Like

he would. be gone in a minute cause children are a blessing , even though they r gross

I have 3 beautiful girls and love all 3 but heā€™s correct, babies/kids are gross. šŸ¤·

I think he will completely change his thoughts on this if he had his own child. No its not exactly normal to think babies are gross. But it sounds to me like heā€™s saying that as a defense to cover up his fear and anxiety of thinking about having his own child. Clearly he is not ready yet. He sounds young and that mindset is something that young men will use when they feel they have to cover up any feelings that show weakness or vulnerability. Iā€™m sure its a defense to hide how he really feels. No one could really look at a baby and think they are gross. Thats just not even possible. I would shelf that conversation for a while longer. Definitely donā€™t rush into getting pregnant. Its something you would want to revisit but for now i wouldnā€™t press him or hold it against him. He doesnā€™t know how to tell you heā€™s scared of babies so it comes out that heā€™s grossed out by them. Some men canā€™t admit anything scares them fo fear of looking weak but they can admit something is gross and feel just as strong and manly.

You already have a babyā€¦ Is him ā€¦ A forever baby.

1 Like

My child comes FIRST and if after 3 years he doesnā€™t have a bond with that child itā€™s time to GO. One thing I WONT DO is sail my child short !

4 Likes

As a mother of 4, I agree kids can be gross at times.:woman_shrugging:t4: Iā€™m trying to figure out why youā€™re worried about having a baby by him when you already have a child that he hasnā€™t bonded with in 3 years. You need to get your priorities straight. The child you have NOW is a priority. There shouldnā€™t be anything to rethink. Even if he did bond with his own child, where does that leave the child thatā€™s already here?:thinking:

2 Likes

I would not want to have a relationship with anyone who cannot form a bond with my child. Thatā€™s not up for negotiation.

6 Likes

Immature as fuck I wouldnā€™t want him

ā€œis it normal for men to think babies are gross?ā€ Asking that is your answer. Kids are NEVER gross!!

Nope dont do it, do not entertain him, my soon to be ex husband said he doesnā€™t like babies because they do not respond, he left us several times to the point i got back to my home country. After we had our second he told me he wasnā€™t ready for a family a few weeks later he asked his mistress to move in with him with her 2 kids, of course is easier bc they are not his kids so he doesnā€™t do anything for them

LOL. Babies are not gross. Toddlers are gross. They play with their poop and eat boogers and you could put them in an entire bubble wrapped room and they will come out sticky. The real question you should be asking yourself is why you are asking a bunch of random women about this? Instead of sitting down and having a real conversation with you SO about weather or not he wants to be a father. :woman_shrugging: It may not be what you want to hear, but at least you will know right off the bat instead of making assumptions because he made a random comment about ā€œbabiesā€.

Iā€™d break it off tbh. Men tell you who they are, women jst make the mistake of thinkin itā€™ll change. Chances are if you get pregnant with his child, heā€™d make you do all the work bc ā€œbabies are grossā€ . & If him & your daughter canā€™t form a bond it might result in her being uncomfortable around him. Kids come first

2 Likes

The first thing to worry about is them not having bond after 3 yearsā€¦ Ive been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. My son and him are stuck like glue!! My boyfriend has said he doesnā€™t like kids and im like why do we have kids. He has a 13 yr, my 5 yr, and we are 32 weeks pregnant with our 1st together. He simply said he doesnt like other people kids because they donā€™t listen, have respect, etc. but loves our kids. Which i totally understand that. I love kids but if they are disrespectful and donā€™t listen i donā€™t like them either. So ask him if thatā€™s with other people kids or if that would be with his kids as well. Im 23(about to be 24)and he is 33. You have to have communication with him.

Iā€™d probably just dip to be honest :woman_shrugging: he doesnt seem to be the type of person Iā€™d want to be with

The fact that he and your daughter werenā€™t able to bond would be enough for me to walk away tbh.

4 Likes

Not everyone likes kids

I have five kids and I love them all very much but the first year of life my God it is gross you get vomited on three to four times a day you get pissed on a lot you get s*** on often like yeah Iā€™m siding with him I have five kids and they are gross I love them all I would not change any of it but honey babies are gross I love them I wouldnā€™t change anything putting that out there multiple times so people donā€™t think Iā€™m a bad mom but yeah getting peed and pissed on and vomited on every day is not something I would have signed up for but I did and Iā€™m not changing it my children will always come first but yeah they can be a little gross

I mean, they are gross lol kids are gross period then teenagers get even more gross. Shit. Some adults never grow out of being gross lol :woman_shrugging:

Him not bonding with your child is my bigger concern. That would be enough to break it off. His statement imo makes it clear youā€™d be doing all the work if you were to have a child together. I joke about how babies and toddlers are gross all the time though lol.

3 Likes

He may just be saying he wants a family because he knows thatā€™s a dealbreaker for you if he doesnā€™t want kids?
If he isnā€™t great with your child thatā€™s a big indication of the type of father he will be. Since you already have a child. I would move on and find someone who wants to be a part of the family youā€™ve already created and wants to have more children with you.

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s normal. Some people think children are angels and run the world with the their little adorable sassiness and inquisitive nature and are drawn to love and protect them and only see them as the most adorable things on the face of this planet. Other people donā€™t like them at all. They canā€™t stand their noise, their messes, anything about them really and thatā€™s okay too. They donā€™t have to like children. Imagine, you going into the relationship, full on knowing that heā€™s indifferent to kids of his own and thinks they are gross. You think itā€™s just a phase; he still hasnā€™t really formed a fatherly relationship with your existing child and you decide to get pregnant, thinking heā€™s going to come around and he doesnā€™t. Now you are upset that you have to change all the diapers, you have to get up with every cry, you are solely responsible and you have 2 kids now instead of one to look after; are you going to get angry at him for not helping because lets face it, he was honest with you and something in your brain thought he would be different. He can be a great person and just because you walk away doesnā€™t mean you donā€™t care for him, it means you wish him the best in finding someone else that aligns with his values while you search for someone that aligns with what you want and are looking for in a partner.

2 Likes

The thing that would have put me off is him not having a relationship with the kid I already have. Iā€™m not saying he should be a perfect dad to her but after 3 years there should be a Solid bond or at least the beginning of one. Babies are gross, I know I have 2 kids so itā€™s normal buy most people donā€™t say it out loud. Who really wante to wipe a Poopy butt

Itā€™s not just a man thing. I hated kids up until I had my own. I like them most days :laughing: Still not a fan of other peoples kids tho. I wouldnā€™t bank on having kids with him changing his attitude towards them. He might not like his own either. If you want more and want someone to really love your child that you already have, Iā€™d move on.

2 Likes

i do not think his attitude will change but if you are strong enough to handle this forever , go for it but dont expect it to change

My husband thought babys were gross tooā€¦ 6 kids in and he wants another one.

1 Like

he doesnā€™t want kids, there is nothing wrong with that, He is letting you know ahead of time, so you have the option

1 Like

Time for him to go completely bye bye

I am a mom of 2 so lets start with that. I didnt NOT want kids until i had my first. Kids ARE frikin gross man. They cough and hack all over you, sneeze on your food and will stare you dead in the eye after they do it, backwash like hell! And they are just gross in general but they are kids lol thats just how it is. Now that being said, if he TREATS them like they are gross thatā€™s different though. If he acts like he is disgusted by them then I wouldnā€™t want him around.

3 Likes

Babies ARE gross. Theyā€™re disgusting. and that ā€œbabyā€ smell so many love makes me want to puke.
Have you talked to him about the bond? Is it really not there or not what you want it to be? To be turned off by a realistic viewpoint is asinine. If you canā€™t get over a simple difference of opinion, leave the man alone to find someone worthy of him. You arenā€™t it.

1 Like

I love babies im about to have number 4 BUT babies are kinda gross xD.

Thatā€™s a lot of coming and going for her to handle.

I meanā€¦babies are gross. They spit up, poop/pee on themselvesā€¦mine likes making out with the dog :nauseated_face: thereā€™s nothing wrong with pointing it out!

Kids really are gross. I have three boys and omg some times I gag, lol. Idk if he would change his view but heā€™s letting you know ahead of time. You can try to stay and have a kid maybe later on but donā€™t expect his view point to change.

If he canā€™t connect with your kid then you need to leave

2 Likes