I'm paying for all our dates, is this weird?

Walk away now , he’s playing you for a fool

Girl do this user cause a long as you’ll pay he’ll keep doing this no man never had any money if he’s got a job.

You’re to young to be supporting a 37 year old child.

8 Likes

A couple things to think about from someone whose been in the same situation. Think about this from his perspective, hes moved out and hopefully trying to get a divorce. Living on your own is expensive. Divorce is expensive. Supporting kids is expensive. Maybe there were financial issues in the marriage he hasn’t told you about. So it might just be the situation hes in. My husband went through that in his first marriage when they started divorce proceedings. Once he got out of the marriage, things completely changed. The best advice is to follow your gut. Besides, it doesn’t really matter who pays for coffee or a meal.

He’s a cheap skate. That’s really sad! Get yourself a real man!

2 Likes

Leave that guy red flags everywhere

1 Like

Overspending . And I’m one to be overly nice and generous but he probably has it just doesn’t want to spend it or have a trail of where his money is going .

Girl… I was young as hell messing with an older separated man … GET OUT THAT JAM RIGHT NOW

Well let him go find someone your age that not married

2 Likes

Not a good sign, nothing wrong with you paying but not 100% of the time. Sounds like he’s taking advantage of you.

Drop him he is using you

4 Likes

Been there. Went $9000 in debt in 3 months. I literally paid for everything because he just so happened to never have any cash on him.
RUN fast & far! :running_woman:

I hope this is a joke!

That man has. Money, just not for you. And who carry cash any more. He would break out that card. GIRL STOP YOU ARE BEING USED.

Girl… No. I think "grown ass sugar baby " is a perfect description. Once or twice of course like shit happens, but over and over. At that point he knows you will cover it. Also it’s 2021 and there are more ways to contribute financially besides cash, for example, someone doesn’t have cash so they PayPal,Venmo, cash app. Point being that if he wanted to contribute he would but he doesn’t so he doesn’t. Not fair to you at all.

Walk away from him He’s taking advantage of you

2 Likes

Throw that bum to the curb! He’s a scrub!!!

1 Like

Separated does not give the green light to date. He’s having is cake and eatting it too. There are many fish in the sea. Why settle for seconds. He should be chasing you. Paying for you. You should be the one feeling special but it is you making him feel special.

3 Likes

Your a foodmomma baby girl. Like a sugar momma but for the benefit of food🤣

He’s a taker, get rid ASAP

R U N away and don’t get attached.

1 Like

Girl, you deserve better than this! Find someone someone else.

Bounce him away like a rubber ball. He is playing you. Start using the same line on him. Why not go dutch? Tell him you are saving for something. When you stop paying, that is the end of your relationship anyway.

And requardless if he is separated or not? If he will cheat on her he will cheat on you…

1 Like

Girl I WOULD OF BEEN LIKE THATS OK THEY TAKE CARDS :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:
HE IS USING U AND JIST A PLAIN OUT BUM

You need to put a stop to it seriously. I remember I got invited to go for some drinks here I was ordering a nice drink cause he asking what I want to drink turns out he supposedly didn’t have any money now when I finished my drink he asked “you want another one?” guess who would need to pay all the bill?me :laughing: I said no I’m ready to go home…if you let them feel it’s ok it will become a habit so put a stop to it because you will only get used.

Get out now. :triangular_flag_on_post: it’s ok to pay but it should be equal. It shouldn’t be all on one person. He’s using you

Nope! Not Ok! He is using you!

2 Likes

Find a door and walk the eff out

He’s looking for a free ride. Drop him.

1 Like

You are a sugarbaby.

1 Like

What in the H are you doing here sis? You looking to be his mom?! Cause you surely aren’t looking for a partner. Tell him to get lost. He’ll take everything and anything you give. Don’t let him. Move the F ON. Don’t do this type S again and take some time out to really reflect and reevaluate why you EVER thought this was OK!!! Ok?

He seems like a bum, and he is clearly using you. Plus at his age he should be man enough to pay for his own things and not rely on you to pay for him.

Gurl tell that fool bye…You deserve way bettr…

1 Like

He don’t want his wife to see money missing from the account. She will know he’s sneaking

Run away fast! You are a rebound to him or a place filler till he gets what he wants. He is using you and abusing your kindness.

I would definitely ask him about it! But if U have to pay for everything u don’t need him!! I think he is still with his wife and don’t want her questioning him about money.

If your questioning, you already know that something is wrong. Well, it is! Let this one go.

Yea, he could be using you. But he could also be telling the truth and not have money. Y’all both got bills- but he also has a kid. He might be sending money to the ex for the kid from every check. Is the kid school age or in daycare that he could be splitting the bill with mom for? Do you know if he pays for the kids insurance or anything.
Have you tried to ask/talk to him about if he’s having money issues or anything” or are you just going along with it and getting upset without actually speaking with him?

Your 23, yea like Sandy says wake up, from Joel

In relationships I noticed that the beginning of the relationship sets you up for the entire relationship! If your man expects you to baby him and take care of him while he gives nothing in return this will set you up to being his caretaker the whole relationship! When I say caretaker I mean doing everything including handling all household issues and problems! Do you want to take care of everything for your whole relationship? You’ll have to cause there will always be excuses like he don’t have cash, time or resources! :woman_shrugging:t2: Something to think about!

He is still Married. I would say this is a bad situation to get into. If he would cheat on his wife (which is actually illegal. And if she has proof of you, he will lose everything in divorce) He most certainly will do the same to you. He is enjoying the free :cat2: and :moneybag: you are supplying. You are young, you have your whole life ahead of you. Stop messing with married me, that will lead to nothing but pain in the future. Pain for you and the wife he is betraying.

Oh, and have you been to his home? Do you sleep over? He most likely still lives with wife and is stringing you along.

3 Likes

Get another job and feed the boy!!

Walk away, no life with him.

Why did you allow it the first place? He’s to grown for this shit! Move on! What’s the problem, it’s obviously weighing on you :unamused:

2 Likes

He’s using you wake up.

2 Likes

He’s using you hun. Drop him. Quick.

1 Like

Get out of there, please. Been there done that.

He grown as hell girl and dont have cash on hand but has a kid. Chile leave lil dusty in your rearview window

Stop…I dated one guy like this too. It gets old fast.

He’s clearly! using you. Get out of that one.

Find u a new man beautiful! He’s not worth your time or $$$

1 Like

He’s taking advantage of you. A couple of times is one thing, but this is a habit.

2 Likes

Girl ,you’re a sugar mama
He’s taking advantage

1 Like

So no cash or any kind of bank card……. EVERY TIME y’all go out ? First time or 2 could be coincidental but no love run fast and far that grown man kno what he doing !

Lol :joy: leave him on the curb!!

1 Like

One of two things have a adult conversation saying hey look these are my feelings if you want to continue to go out you’re going to have to start helping pay… But honestly I take the second option and run

What a freeloader LOL not even go half’s or even zelle you the half like what a loser

I would not pay any more

I’d say go on a date that doesn’t require any money like a walk somewhere scenic. This guy may genuinely like you and may be embarrassed about not having any money. After all, some women absolutely rinse their baby daddies! I’m not saying he isn’t taking advantage, he very well may be, but I’m just bringing a new perspective to it. Voice your concerns with him and if he gives you a reason for no money that you can handle then stick to free dates for the time being. If you can’t handle it, then it’s time to move on. Best of luck x

1 Like

Don’t date separated people, it’s never good. They normally try to go back to their wife cause of the kids and the routine. Tell him GOODBYE!

5 Likes

Feels like he’s taking advantage of your good and generous nature.
Be careful xx

Oooh Nooooo.no no girl not all the time. Come on now…you obviously see the problem if you can write it down for us to read now read it to your self like if some one else wrote it… does it sound right? No… runn RUN FAST… then he is just separated ooooh nooooo

Sounds like he has a sugar momma

Get rid of him he’s a user don’t you see he’s using you Wake up

1 Like

need to open your eyes…he is using you

2 Likes

I went through this too. We don’t realize at the moment.

I met this guy after I divorced my husband of 14 years. I had 3 girls, 28 yrs and lived alone. He was 32 and had 2 boys with 2 different baby mamas, on 2 different child supports and lived in a room $100 a week.

He was always broke. Always broke. Didn’t have a car because he didn’t have enough to pay to fix it so his car was just sitting in a parking.

If I would be at work and I get off at 7pm and he was off. He would text me a sad face. I would go what happened and he would say I’m hungry can you bring something on your way. I would say ok no problem so he would send me a detail list from KFC for example. Total would be $11-15.

One time he said it’s hot his fan broke can I get him one on my way since I knew he wasn’t going to pay me I said take it as a Father’s Day gift.

One time after work he asked if we could pass through Arby’s to buy something to eat before I dropped him off. He said do you want anything and I said no, he ordered and when we get to the first window he handed me my purse.

One time he called me from work and ask me if I could buy him lunch and pay with my card over the phone. For him and his partner. I did it.

In 2.5 yrs we only went out to eat twice. He paid the first time and the second time we paid half.

He would constantly ask me for food, or $10 to eat until he would get paid.

One time he was going to drive 5 hours to see one of his kid and he said can you lend me $100 for gas, I said no problem just take it.

If he didn’t have to pay for his phone I would pay for his phone bill because it was under my name.

I bought him a lot of gifts, paid for his phone bill a few times, bought him food constantly.

It may be funny now but the thing is that we don’t realize when it’s happening. We are in like a stupid in love mode.

He was the cutest man ever, strong, handsome, sweet, passion ufff, protective so I was in loved.

You just adopted a child hun :unamused:

4 Likes

You are doing too much already and it will only get worse. Not saying the man has to pay for everything, but it doesn’t seem like he pays for anything. Wait for him to ask you out then tell him you can’t because you don’t have any money. See how he reacts. If he says he can pay, cool. If he says oh that sucks maybe next time…block that “man”.

Not worth the stress

That stage of him already taking u for granted had crossed now!!
It’s not about who pay all the time its about habbit…you seems to be kind hearted girl who doesn’t believe in materialism but he is practical and dont spoil it by making this his habbit…before running…take a stand speak up for yourself and then defintely take a decision.

Leave him for good. He is not a real men

Not right don’t get in deep

Once it’s serious, and if he actually sees his own child you will then be a mom of two…

1 Like

Let that loser go!! Move on and quickly!!!

1 Like

Time to go fishing in that sea

1 Like

I thought this was a page about fingernails? I’m confused lol

4 Likes

Stop paying…see if he EVER asks you out to a place that requires money. Or better yet stop messing with a married man smh separated or not HES MARRIED

No one never last 37year s lmol

He’s Older Than U, Separated and Dont Have No MONEY?He’s Using U!! Run As Fast As U Can! Find Someone Who Can Do Things 4 U💯

He is not ready to date. He has a child n ex-wife to support n pay for his own Rent n assorted bills. Leave him alone until he gets on his feet which might take years. So move on.

4 Likes

Its way past time to and it. Run don’t look back.

1 Like

He’s using you baby girl lol

1 Like

Girl you are 23. So much life ahead of you. You should not be paying for him, or even yourself to be honest. There’s more than 1 red flag for me just reading this post. Still married, but dating? Has kids but no money? You paying for everything, on multiple occasion…

Drop him like a hot potato!

Over spending!!!
A few times is okay for you to pay but All time!!!? No, remember that a person’s effort is a reflection of their interest in you… so if he hasn’t made an effort to pay at least once… he’s not that interested.
Move on!

2 Likes

Girl. No… I. Sorry but you need to move on. Trust Me. Its Ok once is a while that you pay but Na’ right there those are Red Signs. Your still can have a friendship with him if you like too but going out and never having money on hand or not even paying with a credit card! No Sweetie move on and don’t do it no more. These are lesson learn. Good Luck!

It won’t change… probably why his wife left…

2 Likes

I have no problem with you paying for everything.
In relationships money sometimes ebs and flows.

What I do have a problem with is the fact that it doesn’t sound like he is invested. He didn’t bring anything to the pot luck. You ask him to go places. Sounds like he is killing his possible loneliness with you.

Stop offering. I bet he will drop off really fast if he has to put in real effort.

So let me play devils advocate. He’s technically a single dad. Should he also pay, yes. But if it were the other way around and he was a single mom wouldn’t y’all be screaming that “she’s a single mom taking care of her kid”? If he’s taking care of his kid and that’s where his money is going then that’s more important. And before you jump down my throat not all moms watch their kid’s kids for free. So going out with you could end up costing him more than what you’re paying for the dinner.
There are so many factors in play and if we want to be treated equally then that means in all ways. It’s not always the man’s job to pay especially if YOU invited him out, if YOU ask him to get coffee etc. If he’s asking you then yes he should pay or you agree to split it. My husband always paid for our dates but I was the single mom and every time I tried to pay he wouldn’t let me because I have a son to take care of without the help of my ex.

He’s using you for a good time run while you have a chance. That’s awful :disappointed:!

1 Like

Looorrrdt jeevus crice…stop inviting him places. Unless you don’t mind paying. If you don’t stop expecting him to say …I got it. BCuz…he don’t. He won’t. He is giving his money to his wife andor someone else he’s involved with and youuu are picking up the slack. He expects it. But if you are going to be the boss then be the boss…make him earn his keep…clean fix cook sex whatever.

He is using you! The “I don’t have any cash on hand” is a textbook narcissist phrase. Stop paying for him and you will quickly see what he is really about.

Seriously? U need to ask for advice? Common sense. Leave him before its too late!!

1 Like

You ask now after all this time it’s been happening.?? Seriously, tell him pay his part :woman_shrugging:t3:

Leave! This is his way. You deserve better… guys like this charm you to keep you, he has nothing. He is a moocher. His wife probably got disgusted…

What away you adopted a grown ass man…

Don’t waste your life!!

1 Like

Stop paying hes a lyche… there will always be an excuse why he cant pay… kick him to the curb…