I found out my mom and boyfriend are sleeping together

I’m so lost right now. I’m angry, depressed, heartbroken and I need major advice. I found texts on my moms phone between her and my boyfriend of 5 years. They were pretty racy… she had his name in her phone saved as “Julian”… that’s his middle name… (I grabbed her phone while she was in the shower to text my sister). They sent explicit photos back and forth, talked about hooking up, said they loved each other… it didn’t show faces but it was clear it was him due to a birth mark you can only see with clothes off…and I’m literally so confused. That’s my MOTHER. It is Mother’s Day weekend and I was planning a huge surprise for her… my boyfriend even planned to skip Mother’s Day with his mom…. And now I know why… he’s sleeping with mine… I haven’t told either of them that I know but I feel like I need to make a scene over this… I can’t just let it go and be the bigger person… what would you do if you found this info out? What should I do? I can’t even think clearly right now… this can’t be real. This can’t be happening… while I know the texts didn’t reveal faces… I know deep down it’s my boyfriend due to the birthmark…

Take screenshots and make a power pint presentation for mothers day :woman_shrugging: idk but I’m petty and that’s what I would do if you really wanna make a scene. I’m sorry your going through this :heart: