I don't want to communicate with my husbands ex: Thoughts?

So don’t deal with her. Everyone else will tell you what you should do. I say do what you want to do.

I see nothing wrong with this
HE had the child with her NOT YOU
HE needs to be the one in contact with HIS child’s mother

1 Like

Manipulation at its finest.
Do what you feel is right, don’t talk negatively in front of the children about the other parent, if you dont want to communicate with her, then simply don’t.
No relationship is better than none. If you can’t work it out and both parties are not willing to participate, leave it where it is and be good to him while hes in your care.

2 Likes

Is this a maths test question? If Jonny’s mum has 2 daddies and Alison’s mum has 4 what does Jake have

4 Likes

Holyfuckingrunonsentence

7 Likes

Did you not go to school to at least construct a proper sentence!

5 Likes

Step up grow up or move alone. You got with a man while he had a child on the way. This is a part of coparenting. Even more so with a baby that young.

4 Likes

When you get involded with anyone with children you share responsibilities. I agree you need to grow up. The woman is probally younger and she was pregnant begore you started dating
So get over it and deal with. Sit the ex down and talk things over person to person.

3 Likes

Maybe some of you havnt had real baby mama drama. But I had two baby mamas with my ex husband I had to deal with. And in no way would I ever pick his girls up without him or a third party. They cause too many issues, and my safety is more important than their convenience

1 Like

Some of you are so nasty on this page, she didn’t ask you to correct her spelling, while your all been nasty how do you know she has not got dyslexia to wrapped up at putting her down nasty nasty nasty lots of you.

7 Likes

I hate when guy says they kept them Way no u didn’t get off ur ass to go to court to see ur kid

To be a good co-parent you need to learn to get along with the childs mother. The child will pick up on this stuff sooner or later and you’re going to be the one that looks petty and immature.

1 Like

It’s obviously a young person writing this post…
of course you supplies soap and sippy cups at diapers and clothes for your spouses child that you are taking care of during their own time…
I can’t believe there’s seven kids between these two good Lord…

2 Likes

Why would anyone date a man with a baby on the way?

3 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe that getting involved with a guy who’s ex is 5 months pregnant didn’t work out well for you. :thinking::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

It sounds to me like she is making the effort to get along with you. Complimenting you by saying she would rather talk to you sounds like she has accepted his relationship. I’m sure if you have 6 kids that are not his that he puts up with a lot of stuff he doesn’t want to too. It’s a 2 way street. She is just dropping her child off and what does that take? A few minutes once a week or so. He’s putting up with your 6 kids 24/7 so If I were you, suck it up!

Love all the comments saying ‘grow up’. Instead of giving advice, so many are just judging her situation, mocking, making fun. Sounds like those are the ones that need to grow up.

Don’t sweat the small stuff! The fact that you stated you supply everything for him right down to wipes when he’s with you, seems like a little silly. Obviously you should supply all of that when he’s with you. And child support. And love and attention are a given too. Just like your children. You will deal with her the rest of your life so be kind and try to build a decent relationship with her. For everyone’s sake!

1 Like

There’s just no getting along with some bm no matter how hard you try. Some are just bitter to say the least. As long as your treating the child right you really dont have to deal with her unless its an emergency. Sometimes they just wait for a reason to act up and use the child as excuse. Yes u knew he had a child but that does not mean you have to deal with her. At the end if the day its truly your husbands responsibility to deal with her.

I honestly wish my babydads wife would not over step her boundaries and try to make decisions when I keep telling her it’s between me and babydad but she just doesn’t respect my wishes neither does he. You should be grateful to not want to deal with the child’s mother

1 Like

So she is the one that first cut ties and for what because you questioned the time you had with the child and so what dad didn’t care? That she got the child a day early? If he doesn’t give a fuck then you shouldn’t be obligated to. Maybe your relationship needs some work on teamwork. Especially him. But he should be there with the child spending time with him not you if the ex has got the child primarily and the dad probably gets what… every other weekend and a weekday maybe. That’s not a lot. Dad needs to be there to give the child back to the ex. Not you.

You don’t have to deal with this mother at all. Your a bonus mom and thats ok. They can do the drop off and pick up and let that be that. I have a blended family but I dont blend with the mothers. If there was an emergency then yes but I let my husband handle all of that and he’s ok with it. Let him know. I will do my part but that does not mean you need to be cordial all the time. You can be ghost and be fine.

5 Likes

I’m a step mom myself. It’s not a black and white situation. Wish it was but it isn’t. If possible try and get along with BM for SKs sake. However I know some BM make that absolutely friggin impossible. If thats the case then tell your other half that you feel it is best for him to handle it. The big thing is to never allow your stepson to see you in a pissing match with his mother. Stay as cordial as possible. Being a step mom isnt easy, but its worth it. Hold tight.

You married him knowing he had another baby mama deal with it! Your stuck with her for next 18 years dont be petty

2 Likes

It’s not up to you to like the child’s mother but at least when then child is around, you will need to put your big girl pants on and suck it up. He chose to have a child with this woman and you chose to be with him so it is what it is

Honestly, suck it up. You have a blended family. Middle school drama has no place there. You don’t have to like her to be civil. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

In my opinion and experience it makes it easier on the child when everyone is able to co-parent together.

9 Likes

Grow up. Suck it up. There’s always people in life you won’t like. Be the better and bigger person. Not for you. Not for her. But For the children.

5 Likes

You don’t have to talk to her but don’t be mad when he has to🤷🏽‍♀️

2 Likes

That is his ex, he SHOULD be dealing with her. You don’t have a child with her, he does.

2 Likes

Kids watch the adults around them. Guess how you handle this depends on what you want your children to learn and how you want them to act.

2 Likes

Are y’all still in middle school? Bc this reads like you are. Grow up and be a team player for your husband.

3 Likes

And you should not have to. HE laid down with her to make this child, HE can deal with the baby mama.

How do you ask a anonymous question on this page

Seriously? Suck it up n get along for the childs sake. Like, you’re not n middle school anymore. Ever heard of pick your battles?

3 Likes

It’s hard , but you are going to have to talk to this woman.

Y’all need to grow up!

1 Like

Stand your ground and he’ll get over it.

Honestly suck it up and deal with it.

That would be hard to deal with.

I would definitely let them do thing communicating on pick ups and drop offs bc it should be between them that’s what I’ve always done but I do always am in the know so I know how to plan accordingly bc me and my husband currently live two states away from our son due to him being military and we give her at least 3-2 weeks notice before we go home so they can plan what days we will have him which is usually most of the time we are home including overnights but she always checks with both of us to make sure we don’t have plan which we never do and if we do it’s usually family dinner and we take him of course but it took a long time to get where we are now bc me and the bio mom would argue a lot so eventually I said enough and did not speak to her at all and eventually she came around but she did have her terms and conditions such as he was not allowed to be in our wedding or our wedding pictures and she would be texting every hour checking in on him and she wanted to FaceTime him on her brakes from work and a bunch of other things but after sitting down and talking to her and coming to an understanding we were finally able to communicate civilly with one another and she sends pictures and my husband gets to FaceTime with him a lot more but my point is that these relationships are very very difficult but if you are willing to put your pride aside and act civilly towards one another it can be possible for a stepmom to coparent with the biological mom and same goes for the Dad with the bio mom. I understand your situation because I was in it I still am obviously but things are way better and to whoever wrote the post or anyone going through it if you ever want to reach out to me just pm me I will gladly be there to give you advice because I know what it’s like to not know what to do anymore to not be able to have that civil coparenting relationship with everyone involved in a parent role that should be there for the child.

You married a man that had another pregnant! You knew there would be issues and you still did it. I’m sure he deals with shit he’d rather not with your SIX kids so suck it up and be a grown ass woman and act like it!

1 Like

I see alot of other immature petty ass females on this post to :woman_facepalming:t4: grow tf up ladies

3 Likes

You starting dating someone when they had a baby on the way and you have six children yourself. If you weren’t ready for some awkward co parenting situations you need to be now. It’s about your children not about how you have a middle school nemesis🙄
Grow up, exes are awkward but you need to appreciate the woman that brought this child into your lives if you love the child.

Girl grow up! You are not in middle school anymore. Having a good coparenting relationship is important when the child is a child.
You don’t have to like her, but you knew about her since y’all got together… and of course you will come across issues, but that’s the time when you put your big girl panties on and be the bigger person.
Don’t be the problem!
You don’t have to be her friend, but you causing more problems over something stupid will probably create issues between him & her as well.
Try to make the whole situation easy and learn to let things go… you have a long time to deal with this.

28 Likes

He should have to deal w.her since he laid w.her and made the baby. If u not talking to her is making it impossible on everyone obviously thats an issue but he’ll get over it cuz he has to deal w.her u…not so much

Like a few others have said, I kind of agree sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. My fiancé despises my ex on the highest level but puts all that aside for my daughter. If my ex ever got into another relationship with some girl I would expect her to try and have as much communication when it comes to our little girl as he does even if I don’t like her. But if you knew she was pregnant when you got with him you knew what you were getting yourself into. It’s not easy by no means but it’s not about you it’s about the child’s well being.

6 Likes

Doesn’t really matter. That’s the child’s mom. So you just not liking her and not wanting to take part in what you married into is PETTY. Grow up.

7 Likes

You started dating a dude w a baby on the way and now your mad you gotta deal w the baby??? Cuz hate to break it to ya. She’s part of that child so you want that baby you gotta deal w the mom. Put urself in her shoes your bd leaves you 5 months prego to b w a chick w 6 kids n now she’s getting attitude

I’d hate you too

15 Likes

That grammar hurt my brain. You sound incredibly immature. Grow up

7 Likes

Don’t it’s not your job. I hate communicating w my sons stepmom.
I feel all communication should be done through his dad.
We just don’t get along

2 Likes

Sounds like you caused the drama over a mother picking her baby up a day early, maybe she was missing her baby. Now you don’t want to deal with her!! Sorry you married him you are just as much involved as he is.

3 Likes

First u are not this child’s parent the father is,second stay in your own lane,let him handle all issues with this women,pick up and drop off can be McDonald’s,Taco Bell, Burger King any place just not hers or his place u are not in the drama he is let him deal with it

2 Likes

Smh… you don’t even have to talk to her you pick the child up you drop the child off… it’s not a big deal… stop the nonsense.

I mean he should respect your feelings and just schedule the pickup/drop off times around when he can be available to be there.

2 Likes

You’re stuck with her. I don’t associate with my exes new gf soon wife. She tried to add her 2 cents to a conversation yesterday regarding my daughter. I told her “remember your roll”. Bottom line is you will allow to get to you what you keep around.

3 Likes

Not your job, and honestly it makes it easier for him to do it himself. Been there done that

2 Likes

Grow up. Learn how to coparent. Youre only hurting the kids.

When you have a child, it’s NOT about what YOU want anymore.

2 Likes

Nobody likes their significant others ex. It’s uncomfortable. Lol get over it and co-parent :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Wait a minute! He’s dealing with your 6 kids from ur previous whatever and ur bitchin that u got to deal with a little drama momma…Woman u should be kissing that man’s ass and help deal with it. Me as a man would never ever deal with a ready made family…6 kids SMFH

1 Like

Grow the fuck up and get over yourself… you sound pathetic. If you didn’t want to deal with her you probably shouldn’t have got with him since you obviously knew she was pregnant with his child when you started dating him.

13 Likes

Here’s some advice… grow up… you’re a parent and so is she. Obviously your bf and his baby mama have A CHILD TOGETHER. Doesn’t matter if you like her or not. The only thing that matters is that there is a baby involved and that baby needs all the support he can get… so, be a woman and support anyway you can. I hate my bf’s baby mama… I give her money for all her kids when she asks… I dont like the bitch, but kids dont deserve to suffer for our problems… so take care of it and grow tf up…

Lmfao my husband cheated on me with his ex wife and I still stan the bitch :joy::joy: i would do anything for my step son !!!

Grow up, that’s your step son. You aren’t in high school anymore. Just because she acts like a cunt doesn’t mean you should too. Get a custody agreement from the judge, if she demands to pick the kid up early you 2 can tell the judge she isn’t following the agreement. Then nobody can complain.

1 Like

You have 6 kids?

Damn

4 Likes