I am pregnant and found out my childs father is cheatin with a married woman

I am 18. almost 34 weeks pregnant with my first and recently found out my baby daddy was cheating on me with a married women… he now lives with her and they are also moving 3 hours away together. he is taking care of her and her 2 kids, but it was always an issue for him to buy a simple outfit for his son on the way. i’m absolutely heartbroken as i find out each day more and more stuff that was going on. this has only been going on for a little over a week now (that i know of anyways) and they’re already on vacation together and “soo in love”. the married women called me and told me she messed up my relationship because her marriage was failing and my bf was the first to come in her home and comfort her (he was at her house painting for money) and ended up staying the night with her. i feel like i failed my son, we will never have the family i dreamed of , nothing will ever be the same again and he now won’t have his dad around in the way he deserves. positive messages are very needed right now as i’m so young and at loss for words & how to even feel about all of this.

878 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I am pregnant and found out my childs father is cheatin with a married woman - Mamas Uncut

Just because it didn’t work out with one guy doesn’t mean you won’t ever have the “family” you want

2 Likes

Don’t be sad for to long

1 Like

I’m sorry girl it will get better tho.u don’t want no cheating ass dude or no old ass home wrecker…

Be the best mommy focus on him and all the love you can give him by yourself be the best mommy to your baby play take him out and enjoy this world together

2 Likes

I’m so sorry it didn’t work out. I was 18 pregnant with my daughter and I was being cheated on my whole pregnancy and I continued to stay. I finally got out 3 years later and now my daughter is 14 and good

2 Likes

Gosh that woman had a nerve to actually phone you to explain herself …what confidence !

Blessing in disguise

3 Likes

It’s almost a blessing u found out now rather than later. U don’t need that type of man for u or that type of father for ur son. I’m sorry this happened to u.
U will have a happy life, just not with him. He’s not all that he’s not ever going to become the dream come true so do t wait or beg him.
Life will get better and u didn’t fail ur son. He did.

6 Likes

Sounds like you’re better off doing it on your own mama. But one day a real man will come along and take on not only you but also your son as though he was his own. Don’t give up on happily ever after.

The best made families aren’t always blood. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Sounds like you dodge a bullet. Let him be, he doesn’t want to play house with you. Have your boy and move on without him. You are better off. Ignore block and live your life.

2 Likes

You didn’t fail your son. His father did. You will be okay and your child won’t know any different besides a mom that made it happen.

12 Likes

You haven’t failed your son hun. People just do shitty things. Honestly if he wants to walk away and move 3 hrs away…so be it! It’s his damn loss. But file for child support and if he wants to visit his child he can make that effort as he was the one to move away. You’re a young mum, I was 19 when I had my first…its tough but totally doable! Rebuild your support network with genuine, caring people who deserve a place in yours and your sons life, that little bub will know unconditional love either way. Jump on the mums groups, they’re great for explaining things you could access, supports, groups and any advice you may need. Everything will be okay, just keep building your future :slight_smile:

Oh honey, the best is yet to come…… he ain’t shit and he doesn’t deserve you or your child. You will meet the right man when you least expect it and you will never have to worry about anything like this happening to you.

You’ve got this māmā, concentrate on you and doing what’s best for your son.

1 Like

The courts will grant you child support. As for him: she can have him. I know losing that dream of the perfect family is hard. I’ve lived it too due to a cheater. You’ll be happier without him. Really.

7 Likes

You were clearly not on the same page when y’all got together or slept together or whatever it was because he is not that into you probably never was and I’m almost positive of it and instead of that hood rat telling you this and that where is he at why is he talking to you and don’t listen to that girl she’s being messy as hell and that I would take care of in the most clever and destructive way however that’s just me… You’re gonna have to handle this in a particular type of way if you want to see something turn around in your favor and it might be the hardest thing you ever have to do I need you to just take a deep breath it’s gonna be OK but first and foremost you need to process what’s going on and people treat you how they feel about you and if he’s not with you and he’s with her than that’s exactly how he feels about you he doesn’t care he’s where he wants to be you can see that this needs to be handled any particular type of way and I wish I was near you because I would damn sure hope you handle that lol good luck hon I hope everything works out

You are young, and although this may seem like you may not have the “happy ending “ you wanted at this moment you have so much more ahead of you! Let him go! He clearly isn’t someone you want to raise your child with. I was a single mom for 20 YEARS and worked and LIVED for my kids until one day I met my person who has from day 1 treated my kids like his own. Take the time you need to “ grieve “ but don’t let it hold you back. You’re baby and you deserve SO MUCH MORE!! Wait and pray for it :heartpulse::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Keep ur head high n enjoy ur baby!

You didn’t mess up anything. He’s a piece of trash.

Please be strong you ddnt fail ur son his father failed you please move on time heals be happy that u are not barren ur child is going to be ur pilor of strength go back to school tell ur parents everything they will support you . They are still going to split up and he will want you back never give him a chance but u should go to maintanace …i want to send u a book like story as urs its called Sizakhele tribulations and now Sizakhele went back to school and his baby daddy needs her back :heart:

2 Likes

You keep being the best mumma hun don’t let no man get in the way of that. Just you make sure you keep you and your little boy healthy and happy xxx

Well you have 2 choices.

1. Put your ex’s name on the birth certificate and get child support however, he could end up with visitations.

2. Don’t put his name on the birth certificate and live your life with your baby.

3 Likes

Don’t put his name on the bc.

1 Like

Family doesn’t have to mean blood related. My sons father and that side of the family have nothing to do with him, however when my son was 16months old I met an amazing guy, and equally amazing family. He took on me and my son, there isn’t anything he wouldn’t do for him. He loves him like his own child, he celebrates his achievements and always protects and provides for him. My partners family also see me and my son as part of their family and again see my son as their nephew, and my partners mum even calls him her grandson and treats him the same as her other grandkids.
Xx

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your situation, your pain and your struggle but at least you found out before you gave years of your life to him. Girl let him go he doesn’t deserve you and will only hurt everyone who cares about him. You and your baby deserve better. You deserve more. Bless you

2 Likes

You can still have the family you dreamed of just not with that scumbag sperm donor. Stay strong always for that little guy. The pain is temporary and now you will find someone better. Keep doing your hair, dressing up and doing your make up. He just lost the best thing for some used up, husband stealing piece of trash.

Men don’t make you Sweetheart. Have your baby, educate yourself and own your dreams with your son.

3 Likes

You did NOT fail your son, his “father” did. Move on with your life, take him to court for child support, and do your best to keep peace with his dad

4 Likes

Don’t forget to file for child support asap!

2 Likes

Girl I was 15 going through the same stuff and more. They ain’t worth it.

2 Likes

Stay strong :muscle: you & your son will be ok "

1 Like

Better he isn’t in the childs life than a negative role model to your son. Your so young there’s many years to be a good mum and meet someone else down the line. Enjoy your baby all to yourself… parent exactly your way… there’s many positives to come out of all of this

2 Likes

You dont need a man like that in your life :disappointed_relieved: be strong :muscle: it will be hard but so worth it when you get to hold your little boy every night :crescent_moon: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

All i can say once u have your child dont let that man come any close to you,son will give you strength to go on n guys like your dont deserve second chance everrrr

3 Likes

I went through the exact same thing at 18 I will be 35 this year. I fought so hard for him to be with me and be a father to my child. Truth is he won’t until he is ready and the sad thing is, our children deserve so much more! anyway she was almost a teenager when he was “ready”! She had a wonderful man raise her I am still with him to this day. I had three more children with him and what is crazy is he is closer to her than his blood children with me. They are two peas in a pod. He loves her as his own and is an amazing father to all four. Don’t give up. It’s not over. You can still have the family you dream of. I pray you take that heart break and that pain and turn it around and show him you don’t need him!

6 Likes

He’s the only failure. You have done nothing wrong. Just keep being strong for your son. You don’t need the dad to make your son happy.

4 Likes

Dont ever feel like you failed cause of that knob i thinknyou should count your lucky stars to find out now move on let them be misrable together
Take your boy and make tbe best life for you 2 a new beginning fresh start
Let them 2 have each other funny thing will be she will be pregant soon and he will have yet another

3 Likes

You did not fail your son his father did. From the sounds of the relationship of what you have said it wont last, and when it does come crashing down you need to decide what you will do if he comes begging to be taken once. Once a cheater always a cheater, it will happen again. You need to move on for you and your child to a better life. There are so many men out there who would appreciate you and your son and treat you both like you should be treated with importance.

2 Likes

You didn’t fail your Son. He did. You can do this without him around and you and your Son will have an amazing bond together :heart: xx

1 Like

Usually its been going on for a lot longer than they admit . Your BF is probably the reason they are breaking up…hes a dog cut your losses and move on and make a life for you and and your baby. You both deserve better than that. …take your time you will meet someone thats desrving of both of you…

3 Likes

Don’t say you failed your son. Give him all the attention and love he needs
Been through that. My girls and survived all
the hardships.
Make yourself and your son important at heart. Don’t let anything causes your pregnancy. Be strong and move on.
Don’t bother about looking for anyone too soon. Focus on your health and your unborn child to stay healthy and to full term. Keep all energy for you and baby.
Sending much Aloha :heart:

My ex was with me and our daughter until she was 18 months old he left me for his coworker. They had an affair for 3 months I seen the signs and he had me believing I couldn’t live without him. I moved in with my mom got a good paying job got back on my feet apartment and everything found love again in my childhood sweetheart and we’ve just had a baby boy back in November. We are happy and my daughter still sees her father (only cause it’s court ordered) and I’m happily moved on. Everything in life happens for a reason if my ex didn’t leave me for her I wouldn’t have my son by the true love of my life now. He left you to show you something that you need to see and learn for yourself. Everything happens for a reason you’ll know after it happens and it’ll all make sense later on. Do what you need to do find your support in family or friends and never give up on yourself or that baby. You got this!

1 Like

Don’t worry, BE HAPPY, even if it kills you.

Just remember he is the baby daddy and he has to provide for your baby… If you can’t afford it fo to legalaide A lot of very good lawyers there to help make the burden of trying to scrape two dimes together to get diapers etc…Legal aide is free too you also, don’t let him get away with that. Like Collen said once a cheater always, be careful ok…

He needs to sign over all parental responsibilities to make room for step children.
That’ll fix him instead of raising 1 child he can take on his ready made family :family:

1 Like

Stay strong for you and your son but move on with your life. Make the best of this situation. File for child support and make the best of your circumstances. You’ll be fine even if you can’t see it now.

1 Like

If he can support her kids he can support his child take his ass for child support and be done with him

As someone who went through a rough breakup with the father of my children (both under 3) and ultimately lost him to addiction, I hope you know that he’s not the end of your story. I know you were building a life that you’d planned on spending with him, and I know you’re blindsided and heartbroken by this, but sometimes those things don’t work out for a reason. He’s the only one here who is failing and your child will come to realize that as they mature. You’ll both be better off, and by the way, there are plenty of future potential partners for you out there who will embrace you and your son. I know it’s not what you planned for, but it’s going to be okay. :black_heart:

6 Likes

He doesn’t deserve to be a part of your dream family , nor do you need him. He’s an untrustworthy cheat who will cheat on her too. You haven’t failed anyone, he’s a kid himself and has no loyalty whatsoever, many don’t until we’ll into adulthood. It’s the nature of males, they nature far slower than females do and do while we’re settling and sitting out the responsibilities, they carry on like nothings happening. Get rid, live your life to your best without him. Your son doesn’t need a lying cheating 2 faced drainer for a respected role model

1 Like

Such a fkn dog. Hell do the same to her very soon! You have not failed Mama this is the beginning of your new chapter in life! Your son will grow to respect you so much you have no idea!

1 Like

You didn’t fail you’re son at all his father did. He ruined the family it has nothing to do with you… You’re a good mumma and you got this. And as I stated above you’ve done nothing wrong some men just chase money! He will get over her kids his still young himself it’s only puppy love.
You haven’t failed. He failed his now lost a beautiful son and girlfriend. You honestly dodged a bullet let him do the same to her and please don’t let him come home and hurt you again…
Find someone who won’t leave you for some Groundhog.

As hard as times are now, what will be will be. That’s a hard pill to swallow. You keep doing you, and for your son. Their will be rough times, it won’t be easy but the resiliency you bring your son will also gain, finding the positives in the situation will be your biggest accomplishments. You can do this. The biggest focus is your health and well-being, seek help where it’s needed. Do not allow another person to have control over your life, and your unborn child’s life. You two will make it, and be stronger than ever, if you believe in yourself and what life has in store for you :purple_heart:

1 Like

This isn’t your fault, the poor choice and bad behavior towards you and his future child is HIS to own.

Next time wait for the proposal and the ring before getting pregnant. Even if you don’t want to get married, it’ll at least show commitment. Use reliable birth control from now on.

Also, if you have any joint accounts take out your portion NOW & put the money in your name only. Get statements from any bank accounts or other assets in his name if you can. Is your name on the mortgage or lease? If so, find out what you’d have to do to get out of either one.

Get therapy ASAP. This is a lot to deal with, and pregnancy hormones make it worse. Look into low cost phone options. Find out why you were attracted to this guy, why he turned out to be a loser, what to look for in yourself and future partners; know how to spot the good and the bad. Make sure your hopes are grounded in reality. Even the happiest families require ongoing work and 100% commitment from each person in the family.

Contact a women’s center and talk to a lawyer and county social worker to find out all you’re entitled to. A lawyer consult should be free or low cost.

Deep breaths, eat healthy & get some exercise, surround yourself with positive friends and family, rely on your faith/spirituality. Be gentle with yourself.

Get on waiting lists for daycare if that’s a problem in your area. Think about how you want to structure visitation with the dad (women’s center & lawyer can enumerate your options).

If you’re not currently working, look into jobs and training that would enable you to survive and take care of your little one. The social worker could let you know what county/state/federal training/educational resources and job services are available to you, or at least let you know where to look for it online.

Unfortunately, I think you can write this guy off. Seems like the married woman likes the sex and I’m guessing he likes her money and what it will buy. Maybe you dodged a bullet. Divorce would have been unpleasant and expensive and he sounds like an irresponsible douche.

It’ll be a struggle, but congratulations on your baby to be. I hope you enjoy the love that is like no other that a child brings. Keep educating yourself on rearing children. There’s a lot of information out there, so if you can avoid some mistakes (we all make them, just try to keep the number down), do so. :balloon::heartpulse:

He failed. You did not.

Have hope and make it a great life for you and your little.

I know it isn’t what you thought or planned but you are capable of having a happy life and rightfully deserve it.

Sounds like your child’s father is a major loser. You’ll do better in life without him.

Keep your spirits up in this struggle! Sending loving vibes and major support!

Oh my heart. Strongs mama​:heart: it’s very heartbreaking when things don’t go as planned. Please don’t stress too much as this will affect your baby. Focus on you and baby now. Things will work out :heart:

1 Like

His loss! He will regret it when she cheats on him with someone else. You will find a great man who will be an amazing father figure to your son. You are young, but you will be happy again. Don’t dwell on his loser self. Worry about raising your baby and the right man will come around when you least expect it! You got this, show your son how a real man is suppose to treat a lady.

Did he lie and say he wanted a child with you and then changed his mind? Don’t be sad for too long and don’t be revengeful! Put his name on the certificate so you can get child support. Make space for him to be a part of his son’s life, if he chooses not to be involved don’t become bitter and bad mouth him, he will live to regret ignoring his own flesh and blood, but you let the universe teach him that lesson, not you! Sometimes, the beautiful children are the sweetest thing that comes out of a bad relationship. Fill your life with other positive people so your son won’t feel like he is missing anything. Thank dude for the lessons on how to spot jerks, because you are now equipped to choose more wisely next time, he did you a favor!

5 Likes

You escaped a horrible relationship. You and your boy deserve so so much better. I know you are hurting but hun it will get better.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry this happened to you. I know it hurts so very much. It will be hard but you and your baby will survive and you will be stronger because if it. Be sure he supports his child though cause you are going to need all the help you can get. Do you have parents or family that can help you…I pray that you do. Don’t be ashamed or afraid to ask for help either .

2 Likes

Move on. Be everything for your son & don’t force that boy to be a part of your child’s life. ITS HIS LOSS. You will find someone deserving of you both, who will love you & your child the way you both deserve to be loved. Just focus on you & your baby, the rest will fall into place.

1 Like

Imagine if all this had happended after your son had bonded with him xx it’s for the best now xx you’re strong xx you can do this xx he won’t stay with her for long… he will drop her for someone else when the novelty of her ‘ready made family’ wears off xx be strong xxx :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

My husband walked out on my when I was 7 weeks pregnant that was over 20yrs ago, it’s his loss not yours or your sons just the same for me all them yrs a go, you can do this and you will, just like I did. Don’t get ne wrong there will be tomes when you think you need the father but you won’t you will be that strong person that will step up every time you need to. Just enjoy your baby and reap the rewards, no better love than a mother and her child.

8 Likes

You are better off with out him, he seems like a loser, a lot of women raise their children alone I have been their, I had 2 girls when I met my husband & he took my 2 girls in & raised them & we had one daughter together & we have been together for 27 years :heart:

2 Likes

Your son’s dad is a loser! You will find love but not with him. Move on. I know it’s difficult and you have very strong hurt feelings but you deserve the best and it will happen!! Kick him to the curb, he doesn’t deserve to even be a part of your son’s life. You don’t need him and I promise do the right thing and it will all work out. Take care of yourself You owe him. nothing. There is help available if you need it. Reach out. Ti your church, child services, welfare if you need to til you get in your feet. You deserve someone good and it is not him. Love will find a way!!

2 Likes

Sorry u going through this girl he’s a actual scumbag u don’t need a cheating disgusting person like that in yours or your baby’s life let him fall let him hit rock bottom he will stuff up with her n no doubt try run back to you then u can have the last laugh when he’s down an out an lost everything just focus on you n baby I know it’s hard but you got this x

What everyone else said. Also imagine if you married him and he did this. I was a single mom with my first and you can do this even with tears in your eyes- you are strong especially because that boy will depend on you. If you need help financially apply for benefits- they are there for mothers like you. I did for a short time until i was back on my feet.

1 Like

You did not fail because baby daddy is a crab bag. You did not fail.

3 Likes

To be honest, he could have done this when you were earlier in your pregnancy, THAT WAY you could’ve had a DECISION to make :100: Now you stuck with a baby smh … Things get greater later :muscle: Good luck w everything Baby girl :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Any many can daddy a child it takes a real man to proper father one… my oldest now almost 13… relationships starting with her father where miserable hell… We seperate before she was three… I spent 5 years hating men after 3 of trying to find what I felt fit my desire… Finally I washed my hands… Got sober… learned to love my self… Spent those 5 years focused on me and mine … And to slot of women it was late but I had been casually dating for about a year… Mind you 8 years before told I wouldn’t ever have another child so they seen no use for bc at this point… this was as I was turning the big 30 lol…found out I was pregnant… I was terrified I thought he would reject me and walk away from me like everyone else had especially finding out two months after I was pregnant my mom had stage 4 cancer … girl this man blew my mind he held me when I need held still do… He loved me harder when I thought I wasn’t loveable… He thought me what a man and a father really was … I’d never even thought about being a stay home mom and that man bust his ass on a daily and even provides for my kids who don’t belong to him with no questions… That being said… I’m a firm believer that even though it hurts … your world feels likes it’s crashing down people leave your life for a reason because I don’t think if I hadn’t been through hell I wouldn’t know how to truly appreciate what I have now … I became his wife October 2nd and ladies … life never felt so right even when it feels like it will never fall in place IT DOES… Just know there is a bigger plan…

That woman should have kicked his ass to the curb. She only cares about herself and him comforting her. Not the fact that your pregnant with his child. And he doesn’t deserve you. You can do this on your own sweetheart. But do get everything you can from him for child support. What a loser he is. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Did you and this man plan a child together and make a real plan for the future. You are 18 how old is he ,move on love your son ,dont badmouth his Dad live your best life with your son ,are you educationally and financially stable ,if not concentrate on that not a looser man

1 Like

If he cheated on you WITH her, he will also cheat ON her. Women don’t realize that being the “other woman” is not a compliment, it’s not cute, it’s nothing to brag about, and if he’ll do cheat on one woman, he’ll cheat on another. The pain you’re feeling right now is the cost you paid to learn that you deserve better! And you will find better! Please don’t worry about your son’s future - He has everything he needs, because he has YOU. Nobody dreams about being a single mother, especially so young, but YOU GOT THIS. Once you give birth to your son, YOU will also be reborn, as a mother. Having a child transforms you, instantly. Your Mommy instincts kick in and your whole world will change. You will be enough. You ARE enough. :clap:t3::clap:t3:

6 Likes

I was 19 married 17 hours from my home and family with my baby daddy and my daughter was 3 months old when I found out he was cheating on me with multiple girls and I left and I went back and I left again and he never changed and hasn’t seen her in over 7 years she’s 12 now and saw her maybe once a year after that BUT when she was 1 I met this amazing guy and we’ve been together 11 years and have a family he’s her dad. Being biological doesn’t always mean what’s best for the child I’m sorry you’re dealing with this it’s heartbreaking but he doesn’t deserve you try to stay strong when he comes crawling back

Everything happens for an reason, you’ll be an great mother to your son. Honestly its his loss. You can do this, I was exactly your age when I got pregnant with my first and I was also an single mother. She’s now 18 years old and after she’s grown up, her so called father wants to be in her and play daddy but my daughter told her father that she doesn’t need him and that she has an stepfather that’s been my dad. It was her choice, I never once bad mouthed him to anyone or my daughter. But shit happens for an reason, this guy (baby dad)probably wasn’t who your meant to be with. One day you’ll meet someone who’ll love you and your son like his own and you’ll totally forget about him. He’s definitely not worth it. Chin up and smile like you never smiled before!! Hugs one mother to another, you got this girl!!!

You have lost nothing. He is a dick. Would have been a crap father so you son is a winner. All the best things will get better

When that little boy comes along, you’re gonna feel a love you’ve never felt before… ever. That boy is the only persona that’s heard your heartbeat from the inside and that is an overwhelming feeling. So hold him right, raise him well and what was the other ‘thing’ you mentioned… oh yeah… get rid of anything toxic in your life because all that will matter is that little one.

Good luck mumma… your world about to change for the most incredible reason enjoy it.

8 Likes

Just pray and ask God for his guidance he will guide you and see that you are taken care. God is an awesome God full of love for all mankind.

2 Likes

Take his ass to court for child support after baby is born.

You will meet someone who will accept both of u n love u , your young there are good men out there. Believe me I know. He doesn’t deserve u guys he wll miss out not you :heart:

2 Likes

God has a plan. There is always a reason for everything. This will make you stronger. You can do this. You did not fail anyone. Get you a lawyer asap. God bless.

The same way they get them is the same way they’ll lose them. It won’t last long. Find someone who’s better. Someone who won’t stick his ***** in any girl who’s willing to spread her legs. You deserve better…

My oldest sons father left when I found out i was pregnant. I was 19
He was 26. We had been together almost 3 yrs. It was a planned pregnancy. He just changed his mind. He wanted me to terminate . I said no and just like that he was gone . That was 26 yrs ago. You will be ok. This is the story for so many women. Always reach out. You will always find someone on here to listen or give you guiding advice. Trust yourself. You’ve got this .

2 Likes

Girl! Fuck that guy! You don’t need him. I get it, the family you always wanted. But almost none of us get that. Ask anyone, literally. We all make mistakes, learn lessons, and grow from it. Take your time but when that baby is born I SWEAR all you’re going to feel is “it’s me and you vs the world baby boy!” And I can contest to that honestly. I am so sorry you’re having to go through this, it’s truly not fair. Just stand your ground, believe in yourself and your son, and you will do great things! Seriously! Message me anytime if you need someone to talk to.

Believe it or not you got this! Many kids don’t have a father figure around right after they’re born but before long someone comes along to fill that role! Lean to your friends, family, church, coworkers, etc. Don’t let this get you down… she did you a favor. He left you and she used him. Let him go!!! There are many things you can do without him! I promise you when your son gets here, it will be worth it. You got this and lay your troubles down… have daily chats with God… you’ll soon see the path you should take!

He isn’t worth the effort love, sorry

This happens so often. I’m so sorry it happened to you. Your little boy’s father is no good. The best thing you can do is let him go and try to get on with your life. Concentrate your energy on your baby. The thing to do at this point is get a place to stay until after the baby comes. After that, you want to get a job where you can get flexible hours so you can try to take some classes to get job skills. Were your grades pretty good in high school? Did you take the SATs? Maybe you can get a grant for college or tech school. Then you can get a good paying job. See if your folks can help with the baby till you get on your feet. Once you have a good job, you can afford daycare. You can get a nice place and make a good go of it. You won’t need a man to take care of you. Then if you do meet someone, you won’t have to settle. You can decide if they’re right for you and your son. Then you can start building your family. I know it all sounds complicated and like it will take forever, but it really won’t. You’ll be glad you did it that way. You’ll be able to do whatever you need to do. It’s going to be ok.

Try not to hold on to the pain with the father but learn from it and Hopfully the father has a good relationship with his son and respects you aswell

that’s is disgusting. People are truely disgust heartless selfish creatures. I am so sorry you are going through this.

Hold your head high & take care of yourself and your son. Take the time to heal from this but don’t lose yourself in the process. Your son needs you & you need you​:heart: your young and have alot of Life left. Don’t spend it on dwelling over what he did. He made his choice. Don’t let him back where the Grass is greener when “his fun” wears off. You do you :heart:

3 Likes

You don’t realize it now but he did you a huge favor by leaving…

13 Likes

YOU have your whole life ahead of you !!!
Be the very best Mom you can be!!!
He’s not the kind of partner you want, for a multitude of reasons -trust me this is your blessing in disguise !!!
Best wishes to you & your son :heart:

4 Likes

The most positive thing I can tell you is to get rid of him. Your son will have nothing if you stay with this cheater. You and your child deserve much better.

Sounds like you’re better off. What a dirt bag. I did it on my own at 21 and you really will be fine. Concentrate on you and your son. Once you see his little face everything else will fade away.

My youngest’s dad doesn’t have anything to do with his biological father. And it’s honestly the best thing that could have ever happened to him. My oldest sons dad, took him on as his own when he was a baby. Yours and your sons happy ending will come. I know it won’t be exactly how you visioned it to be, but you will get there :two_hearts:

That baby is about to change your life. You only can choose in which way. Put all your love and energy I to him and trying to carve out your own path. Remember right now it feels like you’re alone in all this especially as you had your whole life planned out with this man. Hang around positive mommas and friends. Join a group but don’t just feel that he was the end of the road. I was you at that age and today I may not have everything but im far from where I used to be. But I loved with all my heart in everything I did and for my child. Life’s not perfect but you can create your own slice of perfection… I wish someone told me you’re still young and have your whole life ahead of you. Much love and strength to you… Believe me. Mommas the world over are going though this… It too shall pass…

1 Like

When she has got sick of him which she will don’t make me he mistake of taking him back
Once a cheater always a cheater
Take care

4 Likes

That woman has done you a massive favour. He will do the same to her, so karma will do its job. You will be fine with you and your baby. It hurts like heck now, but you will heal. Once your baby comes along you will realise you have all the love you need. X

6 Likes

It’s better now than 10 years in with 3 kids. :pray:t3: your life is just starting, make it great with your baby and create a new family with someone who truly loves you and your baby.

4 Likes