I am constantly thirsty: Advice?

I’m constantly thirsty no matter how much water I drink. I started drinking water with electrolytes and also G2 I’m still so thirsty. It’s like I’m constantly dehydrated no matter what I do. Any suggestions on what can help I’m so tired of having dry mouth and being so thirsty no matter how much I drink.

4 Likes

Have your sugar checked. I stay thirsty. I’m a diabetic

18 Likes

Get checked for diabetes! That is a major symptom

10 Likes

First, I would ask how often you are drinking? Being thirsty all the time does not mean you’re a diabetic! I drink over a gallon of water daily and I have found the more I drink water the more my body craves it.

You are a diabetic! So you need to go to you healthcare professionals like yesterday! Its not something to play around with

2 Likes

This is going to sound weird, but watch how much you’re drinking. Excessive drinking causes excessive urination, which can cause dehydration. I had this happen back in October of last year, i also ended up with a kidney/bladder infection & a huge kidney stone- the stone surprised the dr because i was drinking 10-12 bottles of ice water a day while at work, i wasn’t drinking many caffeinated drinks.

Get your sugar checked out, 1st indication of diabetes

1 Like

I have the same issue and my sugar is fine. I was told for every two glasses of water I drink to drink a glass of Gatorade because the more water you drink the more the sodium and potassium is diluted which can cause a host of other issues one being the feeling of dehydration and another being migraine. Water tastes great but doesn’t always cut it.

1 Like

They have dry mouth lozenges. I started taking them because of medication I’m on.

You really need to ask ur doctor, and let him/her check you out !!!

2 Likes

I work for a lawn company in Florida and in my personal experience Gatorade makes me feel thirsty. I prefer body armor drinks. They have lites (no added sugars), regular, and caffeine enhanced. I prefer the regulars personally. I would also talk to your doctor as it could be a sign or symptom of something else

1 Like

Could be a symptom of different health issues but also some medication can cause it. If you aren’t sweating a lot and have the same issues even if it’s not hot outside I would recommend a Dr.

1 Like

Could be a indicator of high blood sugar. You may want to get it checked out!

2 Likes

I was gonna say check your blood sugar. Hyperglycemic has 3 main symptoms we call them the 3 P’s. Polydipsia, polyuria and polyphagia. Aka increased thirst, increased urination and increased hunger. If you have these you should definitely get your sugar checked asap

Blend chia seeds before adding water or Eat fruits/veggies with high water content

Could be from medicine or diabetes . Get checked just to make sure.

Have your sugar and A12 checked

Could be a sign of diabetes

Pregnant or check for diabetes.

Have you been checked for Diabetes? Constant thirst is a symptom.

1 Like

You go to a doctor…because that’s a sign something isn’t working in your body. Whether your kidneys are acting up or what. That happened to me and come to find out, my anemia was so severe, it was linked to hypothyroidism as well as being diagnosed with hyperglycemia.

3 Likes

Get your A1C checked out. Diabetes can cause that issue.

1 Like

Have you been tested for diabetes.?

Diabetes symptoms, get checked.

Certain autoimmune diseases cause this condition also. I would check with a Doctor.

1 Like

Only smoke half the joint.

2 Likes

Get to a doc. Kidney problem or diabetic.

Possibly diabetes. That was the biggest sign for me. See your doctor.

3 Likes

Could be a sign of diabetes, I’d have some blood work done and see if anything is off somewhere.

Could be diabetic.Go to the doctors.It is possible to drink too much water

You should be tested for Diabetes asap

Stay away from anything that isn’t water.

Go to ur doctor that’s not a good sign

Can be a sign of diabetes

You need to see a doctor.

That’s a sign of diabetes. Please get checked

Possible gestational diabetes, check with your OB/GYN