How to get rid of the mom pooch?

Hey mamas! I’ve had 3 c sections and I need help with this mom pouch. Anyone know of good programs that help with that? Usually I do beach body and I love it but i need something to help directly with this.

4 Likes

There are a lot of programs that focus on DR that help with the pooch as well. If there’s abdominal muscle separation it can make the pooch more difficult to address. Diet and hormones can also play a huge part in the abdominal area with women.

2 Likes

Many times surgery is needed to fix the damaged muscles

Technically there’s nothing That directly rods you of the mom pooch. You can try strengthening your pelvic floor (@vagina coach has some great pelvic floor programs), strengthening your abdominal muscles and hip flexors, figuring out what makes your belly bloated (gluten, diary, etc), and something that’s harder to change but it’s also hormones. All of this in addition to healthy intuitive eating, or even intermittent fasting (unless you’re breastfeeding or pregnant). Sometimes it’s not 1 thing that will fix it, could be multiple things.

Accept it, you’re a mom. I call
Ine my “mom battle wound” and I’m super proud of it.

Exercise will probably not help that because c section causes muscle damage. Plastic surgery may be your only option.

Embrace it! Who cares?! It’s all part of being a mum! Eat healthy, be fit, don’t worry too much, enjoy yourself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Some states offer a free tummy tuck with medicaid after a cesarian.

1 Like

Work on your transverse abdominis. You’re welcome