How to get pregnant with a girl?

I have 3 sons and really want to have a girl now…i know its chance and luck but is there any way i can TRY to get the gender i want? anything we can do differently?

192 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get pregnant with a girl? - Mamas Uncut

that’s not up to us, that’s up to god :woman_shrugging:t3:

13 Likes

Don’t orgasm during sex, have sex 3-4 days before you ovulate! :blush:

Not really. They are old wives tales. Really you get what you get.

2 Likes

At the end of the day, there’s nothing that you can really do. It is all the mans sperm that decides the gender. The only other option would be gender selection IVF - but that isn’t guaranteeing that you will 100% end up with a female if your partner only produces male sperm

That’s due to the man’s genetics. Can’t control that. Lol

10 Likes

Look up the Shettels Method, it can increase odds of certain gender. Although there is no guarantee.

5 Likes

It literally all depends on the chromosomes of the male sperm. There are MILLIONS of sperm per ejaculation and there is no way to divide them or produce more xx sperm VS xy sperm. Luck of the draw!

My ex husband and I joked cuz we had 3 girls and wanted a boy he said I got pregnant after watching mushy girly shows so everytime before sex we watch sporting events I got my boy lmao :rofl: :crazy_face:

Sadly it’s the man that determines the sex of the baby. That’s just how God made things.

I watch the gender calendars I have 3 boys and finally after watching the calendar we have a girl on the way

2 Likes

Look up gender swaying

1 Like

This is what u do differently…IVF

3 Likes

No. The sperm dictates the gender.

Try the necklace thing. It’ll tell you if you are or not LOL.
As a side note, has any moms done this and it was inaccurate??? Curious because it’s always been spot on for anyone that I’ve known who’s tried it!

2 Likes

Idk my aunties always said it’s certain positions :melting_face:

1 Like

That’s up to chance and science.

1 Like

Chelsea Brinkman is this you

1 Like

Tell his spérm you only want the X chromosome :joy:

Use the water slide swallow

2 Likes

Look up the shettles (spelling?) method.

1 Like

The only way to guarantee is to adopt

11 Likes

If we could choose, we would lol. It’s all about the sperm, 50/50 shot no matter what you do without a lab.

There is no way to be able to get a certain gender lol

1 Like

I have 3 boys and 2 step boys so the chances of a girl are zilch & I’m not trying again just to get another boy… best advice is to give up :skull::joy:

6 Likes

Gender Selection through IVF.

THE LUNAR METHOD -The Original Baby Gender Sway👣

2 Likes

Have 5 boys then you will have your girl :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: happened to us :joy::joy:

4 Likes

The Babydust Method Group Forum

1 Like

Go get your tubes tied !!! Please… holy fuck… :roll_eyes: :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Up to the guy. I have 2 girls and really everything we did was “supposed” to be for boy. But really it’s all just old wives tales and speculation

3 Likes

The male chooses the sex lol no position will help determine the sex of a baby, whichever sperm wins the race is what you’ll have

I mean you become God and just make it happen! Easy as heck right!

4 Likes

You can’t do it…. It depends on the sperm…… :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

So you can TRY all the things. Positions, conception date calenders, eating certain foods ect ect…but none of it’s gonna makes any sorta difference :joy:

9 Likes

I read somewhere that boy sperm swim faster and die sooner than girl sperm, so if you want a girl to have sex 2 or 3 days before ovulation. This of course isn’t guaranteed, but our third was a girl using this method.

I had 3 boys then a girl woo

Good luck. I have three boys then got pregnant with my daughter years later. I know gender disappointment is real but try not to let it consume you.

1 Like

They say it’s all up to the guy and not the girl. I don’t believe it. I have 5 boys with 4 diff guys. I tell people " my garden only grows penis " :woman_shrugging::joy:

In vitro is the only way to ensure your having a girl or boy. They implant only the sex of child you want. It’s expensive.

Couple days before your ovulation day so the boy sperms die off and the girls have a chance. Girl sperm live longer than boys. Almost 5 days longer. But you can look that up if you want.

So my sister went off the understanding that girl sperm swim slower but die slower where male sperm swim faster but die faster. Thus if you have sex right before ovulation more chance it’s a girl and if you have sex during ovulation more likely boy… obviously this is a theory and it may not work out, but they wanted a boy and ended up with one using this theory…. :woman_shrugging:t2: I say just enjoy the process of getting pregnant :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that’s the fun part!

1 Like

LISTENNNN! You do NOT want a daughter. Attitudes are REALLY REAL. :rofl: The sass is absolutely off the charts. On a positive note: no one will EVER mess with her because she’s more manly than her two brothers and she’s only 3. :woozy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I literally apologize to my mom everyday for ever giving her any issues hoping the curse will be taken from me. Hahah. I love my girlie though, she earned it all verrrry honest. :expressionless:

22 Likes

Boys are faster swimmers than girls. Continue sex after the husband has finished. My old school dr from years ago told me that. It’s worked with the 3 friends and myself.

Gender selection ivf is the only way to pick for sure

1 Like

If you have money they can now choose the gender for you. I have a family member who did it. Just expensive

2 Likes

5% chance of getting the other gender after three in a row. I somehow got it. It’s dumb luck

If your bed is facing the north you will have a girl.

4 Likes

I was drunk with my son and sober with daughter :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Only way is Ivf with gender selection. If you really want a girl it’s gonna cost lol

4 Likes

Nope. Not a single thing you can do… it’s the Sperm… whichever sperm gets the egg first.

I wish I knew how to have a boy lol 3 girls over here :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Tell hubby to act like a girl🤣

I love being a boy now man mom…3 sons and i never regretted not trying for a girl…hell i would be happy with another boy like these 3 lol

4 Likes

Gender selection IVF.
Other than that, it’s always a 50/50 chance.

1 Like

I have 4 daughters. Here is the secret. I had sex :see_no_evil::weary::grimacing::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Have sex a couple of days before you ovulate.

Baby dust method look it up

1 Like

Time your ovulation. Female sperm move slower but live longer. So don’t have sex too close to ovulation because the boys usually win. Time it the few days before ovulation. Google it and read up and good luck!

This is so dumb honestly, be happy with a healthy baby as there are people out there that can’t have children, if you don’t know that it’s up to the man as to what the sex of the baby is then you shouldn’t be having any children! I have 3 amazing boys and am now struggling to conceive again, be happy that you can have more children

Women don’t decide sex of babies men do!
Ask jr man to talk to his testicles :woman_shrugging:

There are things you can do to possibly increase your chances of having a girl but there is no way to make sure you have a girl.

Inbox me and I’ll let you know how…I figured it out during my 2nd pregnancy but planned my 3rd to the gender💯

1 Like

Ever heard of the “swaying method?” They have groups on Fb for it. Something to look into maybe :thinking:

If she knows when she ovulates, you have sex one time two or 3 days before. Sperm can live up to 5 days. Female sperm live longer. A lot of the male sperm will die off by the time ovulation occurs, and there will more female to male sperm left giving you a higher chance that a female sperm will get the egg first.

Be grateful for a healthy child.

6 Likes

On top and at the begg

1 Like

Men determine whether a woman has a girl it’s genetics.

8 Likes

Gender selection IVF

Or just really hope for a boy :joy:

5 Likes

Have sex with someone else. Your man may only carry boys. First two are boys which mean there’s a 75% chance you will only have boys with that man

Try later in your cycle.

Get a new man cause he’s the boy maker!

10 Likes

How to get pregnant with a boy? I have two girls one more try and I’ll be done.

Took me 5 boys before getting my daughter my husband genes are strong for boys he has 13 kids all boys except 2 girls which one is close to 17 n then my daughter I had in 2020 who just turned to but all are boys five of mine are boys I has before my daughter n then I had another boy after her never did figure it out poor girl is the only one growing up with all boys

1 Like

Genetics :dna: it’s all up to the male.

2 Likes

Try looking into different positions and weather. What kind of underwear your guy wears. Chinese calendar.

There is so many different things out there that people swear by.

4 Likes

Make sure to organize, shallow strokes, end of cycle. Y chromosomes are smaller and faster(the hare) they run out of energy quicker and die off. X chromosomes are larger and slower but stick around longer( the tortoise)

Stop having sex 2-3 days before ovulation. When your egg does drop only the girl sperm will still be swimming. Boy sperm swim faster and get to the egg faster. So if you have sex the day you are ovulating you will likely have a boy. I read this years ago. I doubt position makes a difference.

IVF can let you choose what sex to transfer if you do genetic testing for disorders. But that doesn’t mean any of your embryos will turn out to be girls or will stick. We had 6 embryos and only 1 was a boy but they were the only one to stick too.

1 Like

It’s legal in the US to pick the gender when doing ivf expensive but almost guaranteed the sex you want and if you don’t have problems getting pregnant shouldn’t take more than 2 rounds of ivf

The man determines the sex. There is absolutely anyway to change that except ivf.

Omgahhhh lawd the things people post

4 Likes

males determine the gender…

6 Likes

Girls are stronger but slower. Boys are weaker but faster. That being said track your cycle to try for a girl do it in the beginning maybe 3 days max before expected ovulation date then don’t have sex. The closer you are theorically to your ovulation date the chances become higher as the boys will surpass the girls.
Not to say this concrete but chances are higher.

I did this.
My first was a boy and my second a girl.

That’s not how pregnancy works lol

6 Likes

I was told by a friend of mine she looked up tips and tricks of how to get a girl, she did every trick and sure enough she got her girl.
Not going to lie though when I looked those up it’s basically have lame s3x…. And frankly I don’t do lame hahaha

You on top lol (this is a joke)

1 Like

I mean I have 4 girls and didn’t do anything "fancy "…tell me how to “make” a boy…

1 Like

Doggy style standing on one foot willl for sure get you a girl!

9 Likes

Hit a bunch of potholes and shake the balls off…lol idk…haha

Try to conceive 3 days before your scheduled ovulation day, or every day for 3 days, up until the day you are supposed to ovulate. If you try on the day you’re due to ovulate or within 3 days after, chances are you’ll have a boy.
People think I’m nuts but I did this with all 3 of my kids to try to gender-plan and it worked all 3 times. I wanted 3 kids, boy, girl, boy. I did this and got my boy girl boy lol. And it was my OB/GYN who taught me this. She swore by it. She comes from 3 generations of OB’s and her father who was an OB actually wrote a book on it lol.
It takes a lot of planning and tracking because you HAVE to know your cycle and have to be regular to be able to know the exact day you ovulate every month. Good luck!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Eat certain foods, wear lots of pinks and reds, chinese gender predictor, look up certain positions, and i say this as a mom who did these things and got her girl successfully on kid #2.

No. It doesn’t work like that.

1 Like

It’s the male that determines the sex. If you want a baby love the baby you get.

Ask the man, the determine it. Let’s just blame them like they used to blame us lol. Jkjk. I mean there’s literally no trick, it’s universally a 50/50 chance, but scientists believe they know what male and female sperm looks and acts like and there’s ways to try and only mix what is believed as female sperm with the egg…but I don’t even know if that’s a 100%…however it’s out of our own control without some sort of outside intervention. I have 7 kids, 3 are biologically mine, those 3 are all boys. However I have amazing 2 amazing bonus daughters, and 2 more amazing bonus sons. So in the end, I have two daughters after all. I super appericate they didn’t contribute to my severe diastasis recti lol.

There is no way unless u pay to do it dont listen to any of this ridiculous shit lol we have a great sex life all different positions…times…and etc… but I have 3 girls lol …ur meant to get what u get …that’s how I see it

1 Like

Trade with someone when leaving the hospital :woman_shrugging:t3:

12 Likes

Check out the Chinese Gender Predictor, probably your closest bet

1 Like

Yeah eat certain fruit and it’ll influence the gender!

… oh wait, that’s the Sims

11 Likes