How long did it take you to get pregnant after birth control?

How long did it take you to conceive after you remove your birth control? Have been on the Nuva ring for 10 years. Would love to hear others experiences. Getting married next April and was thinking about stopping it 2 weeks before the wedding. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/how-long-did-it-take-you-to-get-pregnant-after-birth-control/20127

it took me about a year

If it has any effect on your cycle I would wait. Nobody wants aunt Flo on the honeymoon lol

2 Likes

Your age could make a difference. I stopped the pill when I was 26 and was pregnant the next cycle but lost the baby. Then got pregnant with my first born about 9 months later. After I turned 35 I tried for my third and it took over a year. The older you are the harder it can be…

The first month after stopping the pill I got pregnant !

I had the Mirena IUD in place for about 6 years when we decided to have another baby. I got pregnant about 2 month post having it removed.

I was on NuvaRing for 6 years, it took being off it for 6 years to get pregnant

I havent gotten pregnant after birth control but was told with the depo injection it can take up to a year after to conceive, it really just depends on you as a person and how quickly your body expels the contraception

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19314 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs394.pages.dev/

I was on the DEPO shot before I even meet my now boyfriend. Was off it 6 months when I met him. Then another 6 months before my doctor gave me meds to bring my periods back. Don’t remember how long after that it took me to get pregnant

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19314 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs424.pages.dev/

Everyone’s body is different. I had the nexplanon for around 9 years, after getting my last one taken out it took me about 2 months to get pregnant.

I had Mirena iud for about 2.5 years and I had nothing but issues on it and it took me 2 years to get pregnant again

1 Like

I had the Mirena for five years, had it taken out the day after my 29th birthday and found out I was pregnant six months later.

I had an IOU in for a year and a half, my doctor told me to take prenatal vitamins 3 months before taking it out. After it being out it took me 2 months to get pregnant

I was on the pill for 4 years. It took a year before I even got my period back. 3 months after that I was pregnant.

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18567 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob1680.pages.dev/

I was on the pill till march 2009 off the pill for a year and a half got pregnant couple months later that child born in april 2011

I had the Mirena twice, 3 years each time. And first time around it took 10~ months and second time around took 1y2m~ ish.

I was told it would take 6 months to a year but it only took 2 weeks.

Right away & had a miscarriage. Waited a few more months & had a daughter.

It took me one month after stopping the pill.

All 3 of my kids were 2 month of no bc pills

10 months the first time, and like 6 months the second time.

2nd cycle (month) after stopping pills

I was on the pill for 4 years. It took me over a year before I even had a period. After my period came back it was less than 6 months

3 months after the 10 year IUD.

You’ll get varying answers. I was on the pill for years and got pregnant within 3 months of stopping; it took my SIL a little over a year.

1 month with my first daughter. 8 months with my second.

For my 1st I was a year off BC…for my second the same month I stopped BC I got pregnant.

Took me 2 years after being on the Depo shot. Then I started the pill and was pregnant 2 weeks after.

I was on nexaplon . I got pregnant 4 days after :sweat_smile:

Two months. Had neplexon taken out in April, found out beginning of July. Was a few weeks already.

You should be able to get pregnant right away after coming off the birth control pill, meaning there’s nothing about it that would hinder your chances as soon as you stop taking it. Obviously there are a ton of other factors that go into getting pregnant and how/when that will happen for you but the birth control won’t be one once you’re off it.