How long did it take for you to be comfortable in your bed after a c-seciton?

May seem like a weird question but mama’s who have had a c section how long did it take you to he able to sleep comfortably in your bed? Like being able to sleep on your side? Is it safe to lay on my side 2 weeks postpartum using a pillow between my legs? It doesn’t hurt and it’s the only way I can get comfortable in my bed so far. I just want to make sure it’s safe to lay this way don’t want to risk busting open my incision.

I don’t remember exactly when I slept on my side, I just woke up that way. I slept on my bed as soon as I was released to go home. I believe you heal better and faster when you are comfortable. I’ve has all 4 of my babies by c-section

I slept on my side the same night I had the csection and every night after. I just moved slowly to get on my side but it didn’t hurt and was comfortable. I never had any issue doing it.

Laying on my side with my knees up was the only way i could lay. Otherwise i felt like my wound would rip open.

I had two c sections and right around 2 weeks I could lay on my side lol I remember how hard it was to even get to the side good luck

I layed on my side the same night,