How do you stay in a hotel and not co sleep?

How do you mamas stay in a hotel and not co sleep ? My daughter has never slept in my bed and we are leaving for a week to the beach we have a king size bed ocean view with all the things my question is where should I let my daughter sleep I feel le a whole week in a play pen is so uncomfortable I thought about bringing her crib mattress but not sure any advice ?

4 Likes

The pack n play will be plenty comfortable! You could even check to see if your hotel provides a roll away crib or pack n play. Good luck

6 Likes

Not at all! We did this with a playpen all week and she was okay. Safe sleep is always the best sleep!

3 Likes

My daughter always preferred to sleep in her playpen instead of her crib. After a few months we completely got rid of her crib and gained some space. We just padded her playpen a bit is all. She loved it.

2 Likes

Most people are happy to lend a travel cot. Or get a ready bed if she’s big enough. Alternatively, hotels often provide cribs or put up beds.

2 Likes

When I travelled with my little he slept in the playpen. He was safe and comfortable and if he woke up before me he had a couple toys to keep him entertained!

1 Like

We went to Florida for a week, daughter was 11 months, she slept in her pack and play in the hotel.

1 Like

Most hotels offer a roll around bed for an extra fee usually $25 if not buy an air mattress then take it back when your done.

1 Like

My daughter sleeps in her pack and play every nap and all night. She has one fluffy blanket she sleeps on to make it more comfortable. It may seem uncomfortable to us but babies are small.

We used a pack n play with a little mattress. He slept great! :two_hearts:

We’ve got a fold up child size cot with a sleeping bag attached to it that we take places like that for my smaller kiddo

We do a playpen with a playpen mattress.

1 Like

The couch should have a pull out

1 Like

They sell toddler air mattresses at Walmart, we have a couple for my kids and they are life savers for traveling

Playpen is fine… palette on floor work too.

I put a lawn chair cushion in the playpen for added comfort

Take extra quilts and fold them up and make it comfortable.

Ask the front desk if they have a crib some hotels have cribs they can roll into your room

1 Like

Amazon has a mattress for pack and plays that is light and can easy be taken with you for travel

I got an inflatable toddler bed from Amazon.

1 Like

Inflatable toddler mattress!

1 Like

The majority of hotel room couches are pull outs or offer an extra crib/roll away just call them and ask

There is a mattress to fit the pack and play :two_hearts:

pack and play or sleep with you for the week

Hotels have cribs you have to ask

1 Like

The hotel might have cribs just ask but a pack n play should be just find

Call the hotel, they might have a crib you can use and you’d just have to bring comfortable linen for her…

2 Likes

We have a pack n play mattress that folds into thirds! Works so well for travel.

https://www.amazon.com/Mattress-Breathable-Mattresses-Removable-Waterproof/dp/B07Y1PLXF7/ref=asc_df_B07Y1PLXF7/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=416765121243&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16089761094430807330&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9017374&hvtargid=pla-870137704962&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=90729937901&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=416765121243&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16089761094430807330&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9017374&hvtargid=pla-870137704962

Get a cot, they have them.

Alot of hotels will have baby beds if you ask.

She’s young and she will be fine in the playpen. I had an extra Fluffy blanket I used to put in ours at hotels. Our daughter slept fine.

I think some hotels have a roll in bed or crib they can give you for your stay.

Ask the hotel if they have cribs. Some do.