How do I leave?

I’ve been with my kids father going on 10 years had a break for 2 for the exact reason of what I’m going through now. He’s constantly accused me of cheating and it could litterly be anyone. Well he just admitted to writing females and even trying to meet up with one. He has physically and mentally abused me. I don’t know how to leave or where to start because he refuses to leave

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do I leave? - Mamas Uncut

Since he has mail coming there that is considered his residence, you would have to go to the courts and give him an eviction notice. I had a family member go through the same situation and even after that it’s even if law enforcement would get involved besides if it gets violent.