How can I get my daughter to stop taking off her pull ups?

How do I get my daughter (4 in august) to stop taking off her pull ups at night. She always ends up in my room at some point, pull up off and 9 times out of ten has an accident in my bed. I tried cutting out liquids before bedtime, she just refuses to keep it on. Any and all advice is appreciated!!

2 Likes

I told mine if she goes 3 nights without an accident I’d put her in underwear. She was waking up dry but peeing in them cuz she had them on

Sit down and ask on her level and words she can understand and ask why she keeps taking them off. Ask if they’re too tight or itchy etc. once you can figure out why then you can come up with a solution. If you have to put her in the zip up pajamas but backwards and since it’s probably hot outside just cut them to knee length and elbow length for they’re cool enough for her.

1 Like

Have you asked her why she takes the pull up off? Maybe she doesn’t like the feel and wants to wear cotton?

Put a potty in her room and leave them off x

2 Likes

Dress underwear over it and tell her it’s big girl undergarments and to not take it off… Maybe that will help…

2 Likes

Quit putting them on her, try panties

4 Likes