Help me! Is my MIL to much or am I just overreacting?

I’ve always had a great relationship with my mil, But ever since I’ve had a baby, she honestly drives me nuts. She’s just too entitled to my child, I feel like. She never would come around… maybe like 5 times a year, and now it’s multiple times a week, which I totally get that, you want to see your grandchild, but it’s things like this that bother me… when she does come over if the baby is napping she doesn’t care she will wake the baby, she’s always telling me what my child needs to get use to, like loud noises and stuff (I don’t listen to her because it’s not her place.) my baby wasn’t even a month old and I had her encouraging me to leave him with her, multiple times. She will text us non stop about him, and when we don’t answer her because we’re busy being parents we will get “what you don’t love me anymore” I personally won’t answer her because it annoys me. If we have any of the other grandparents watch the baby she will tell us she doesn’t like sharing. Anytime we are at family gatherings I now dread going to them because she will come right up take the baby and she will literally have the baby the entire time. When she comes over to visit it’s like I’m just here to warm up bottles. If the baby is looking at me and I’m talking to the baby she will literally turn the baby away from me to look at her. She is constantly commenting on my photos referring to the baby as hers. We have a weekend stay at a really cool place and we had planned to bring the baby with us, when she found out she “called” having the baby for the night and then got mad when I told her the baby was going with us, I ended up having to tell her that the baby isn’t staying anyplace and if the baby doesn’t go we don’t go and walking away, which then ended in me and my husband arguing because he’s a big mamas boy. And also for Christmas, we were talking to her and showing her the stuff we were ordering the baby and literally every item we got “oh I already got that” which makes me sad because as his parents we wanted to get him the cool stuff, thankfully he’s young and won’t remember it but it still really bothers me, am I over reacting or is she really just too stinkin much?? My husband knows how I feel on the situation and his response was “my family is full of women who love babies what do you want me to do” or “I’ll never be with a woman who doesn’t get along with my mom” and also before the baby was born my husband and I had discussed rules for people who came to visit and didn’t want anyone at the hospital and she messaged my husband flipping out almost “disowning” me lol is it me or are my feelings valid? Lol