Has anyone gone back to school after having a baby?

Has anyone gone back to school immediately after having a baby? I was thinking of taking 2 online courses in the Fall and I’m due mid August. This will be my second child but first boy, my daughter is 5 and will be starting first grade next school year. I don’t plan on going back to work within the first year, at least, and I’m thinking I’ll have plenty of time on my hands so why not knock out a couple courses? My mom was on board at first until she remembered that I’m due in August and doesn’t think it’ll be a good idea.

1 Like

I doubled up classes after my son was born and was able to finish my degree while I was on maternity leave. It’s doable if you’re serious about it, especially at first when your baby sleeps a lot.

I have a toddler and do online classes. He plays on my bed while I do my classes. It’s not easy but it is doable if you give it your all :blue_heart:

I did a complete Personal Support Worker Program half pregnant and then had my baby. Graduated top of my class. Go for it!!

My daughter just graduated college and did it while working and has 3 teenagers!!! You can do it!!!

My last year of college overlapped with the first year of my son’s life. I took online classes. Go for it.

I was pregnant going to school and right after I had my oldest I did online class. Yes it will be hard but you can do it. Just remember to get into a routine.

I did 4 years of college in person and online and graduated with a 4.0 with 2 kids. It doable. You have to want it.