Has anyone delivered a baby that got stuck?

Has anyone delivered a baby that got stuck and had shoulder dystocia and then got pregnant again down the road and worried of the chance of it happening again?I get induced tomorrow and my doc made a comment that if you have had one baby that has dealt with it, it increases the chances for future babies to deal with it as well.My last baby was on the larger side and my current baby will probably be a little bigger.So curious if anyone has dealt with it happening twice or if it only happened once and no issues the second pregnancy?

2 Likes

Yes with my first then had seven more no issues

Yes my first son almost didn’t make it. He got stuck in the birth canal. Very scary they broke his collar bone getting him out and I have a 3rd degree tear. I ended up having a c section with my second because doctor was afraid it would happen again. Good luck momma we are all different but whatever is meant to be will happen. Oh also my first son has a heart shaped birth mark on his heart…truly a blessing he made it to earth.

Yes. I had gestational diabetes with girl #3 and went on to have boy#4 with zero issues.