Could something be going on with my husband and best friend?

Tell her he has confessed everything…… and then wait for her to speak.

24 Likes

I would drop her NOW! The friendship ended when SHE got
near your husband. You will never be able to trust her. They BOTH knew what they were doing. Your husband made a commitment but she showed her true colors.

5 Likes

Next time when you
go to bed say goodnight to your friend and show her the door

14 Likes

And why would you get drunk around kids :rage:

13 Likes

My guess would probably not drink so much that you can’t remember what happened !
What about the kids where were they? Just watching you all get drunk and showing them this kind of behavior, making them think it’s ok! Take a good look in the mirror and see if that is the kind of parent you want to be!

12 Likes

Trust your instincts. So even if he did think she was you, what’s her excuse for falling asleep head to head with your husband & holding his hand?? Recipe for disaster. Dont ever put it past anyone, best friend, husband, no one. I hate to say that, But people dont always have good intentions, and just bc you love and trust someone doesn’t mean they wont disappoint you.

12 Likes

My whole thing is she shouldn’t have stayed after you said you were going to bed …. She should have called a cab or something and left . I’d have been very upset , he can’t just mistake someone for you ……

Idk that’s weird to me . But if you just wanna wait and see what goes on , do you . Your better than me though .

4 Likes

Bye bye to both of them

1 Like

Nah. Fuck no. That is the line and drunk or not they both crossed it.

Oh man that would feel so shitty :frowning:

Let a few weeks pass & act like it’s no big deal… Set up some hidden cameras & give them enough rope to hang themselves with!! Leave them alone while you suddenly “have to make a trip to the party store”. If they’re cheating, they 100% will do it again!!

26 Likes

I would say something likely happened…why would SHE hold his hand and lay head to head…

1 Like

No matter how drunk I am I would never fall asleep near my friends husband…any of my friend snow if I’m up after they go in…they would never wake up to some poop like this…

Why is she holding his hand for?

3 Likes

Set them up one night, and you’ll know for sure!

3 Likes

Talk about it and don’t get mad Just voice that you are uncomfortable and don’t let it happen again

3 Likes

Why would you let her spend the night? And why would you leave your husband downstairs? This is messy

7 Likes

Very odd…definitely doesnt pass the smell test. What did she say?? What was her excuse for holding his hand???

4 Likes

He thought it was you?
What else did he do thinking it was you

8 Likes

It’s probably nothing especially if they were both drunk. Please don’t jump to anything drastic, these comments are full of women who clearly don’t trust their husbands AT ALL — “keep women away from your husband” Or find a husband you can trust!

4 Likes

Drunk or not I know where my bed is just like you did when you went to bed and left them alone… He should’ve went to bed regardless! No excuses necessary! Set up a camera and catch them because being drunk to me just made them more comfortable to what they have going on

8 Likes

Listen to your little voice, it always speaks for a reason. Don’t leave them alone together ever again.

5 Likes

I personally think your over thinking. People do weird shit in their sleep. Come straight out and ask them while everyone is together. YOU KNOW your bestfriend and husband well enough to know if they’re hiding or lying anything. Don’t set up cameras or set them up, that’s just plain childish games! Come straight out and ask! If your gut tells you it ain’t right, then depending on how much you love your husband and cherish your bestfriend, then handle it like adults.

1 Like

Drunk or not i wouldnt be passing out with a friend’s husband. Iffy both were fine with this. Hidden cameras and leave them alone together while you run an errand.

7 Likes

No you are not over thinking…my opinion only…

2 Likes

Just no. I’d say talk to them both and see how they act when confronted about it. There’s your answer. Their body language and response should tell you everything you need to know.

3 Likes

Needs questioning for sure.

2 Likes

You were all drunk?Where was the children? You all sound so irresponsible.

11 Likes

This is a situation that only you can work out. This kind of forum probably isn’t the best to ask because most will automatically assume they are cheating.
You need to decide if it’s worth confronting them about and possible loosing your bestie and causing tension between you and your hubby. You need to trust your gut on this one not fb. Good luck

1 Like

Trust your instinct!!!

3 Likes

Not good. Talk about it.

That’s ridiculous drunk or not there is no excuse to defend that!!

1 Like

Haha good excuse. Tell your friend she is no longer welcome to your husband

3 Likes

Whoever you are can you message me I’ve been through similar

Ask her and check out her reaction

1 Like

I would not ask nothing. I would set up cameras and find out myself then no lies are told. Sometimes less is more. The less you say, the better off you are. Check your cell bill too, are they texting or talking. Trust your gut cause it’s always on point.

27 Likes

What did the “friend” say about the hand holding? That she thought it was you?
Girl…:running_woman::dash::dash::dash:

19 Likes

Not cool. Gt a camera

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: this sounds all types of messy.

2 Likes

I’d be putting up nanny cams

5 Likes

That’s really weird.

Oh hellllllllll no!!!

Fuck her off. She sounds like a great friend. Holding hands with your husband and falling asleep next to him :roll_eyes: If I was ur friend I would’ve slept next to u if he was gonna sleep on the couch.

They’ve both crossed a line for sure. He thought it was you??? Zzzzzzz GTFOH! BULLSHIT!

Go with your gut feeling+womans intuition,it’s never wrong.

3 Likes

Always trust ur instincts there never wrong x

3 Likes

Trust you gut always, and set up some cameras. Pretend like its not bothering you and wait and see what the cameras unfold

6 Likes

Get rid of them both

3 Likes

If you feel like something is off then talk to them. Don’t just jump to conclusions because that will just cause other issues. Just have a heart to heart with them and let them know how finding them like that made you feel.

3 Likes

Ma’am respectfully I would have broken up for a lot less. Sleeping that close together and holding hands, that doesn’t happen by accident.

8 Likes

Here’s the thing…you have to trust your gut. Given circumstances…her being a lifelong friend and him being your life partner…be straight with them. I’d get them together in the same room and ask them both point blank. Their reactions should tell you everything you need to know. I don’t think setting them up is the route to go…but you should do something before they have the chance to collaborate a story. The question is…are you sure you really want to know and can handle the fall out in the worst of circumstances? Cuz asking us for advice is one thing…but we don’t have to live with it and you do.

14 Likes

Sounds to me like you have a trust issue. If you and your spouse have no other issues going on, why would you not believe him? You were all three drunk. Drink less, trust more.

5 Likes

Big no. A true friend and smart husband wouldn’t do this to you.
End that friendship and keep your eyes open to your husband’s behavior.

5 Likes

No! My girlfriend went after my husband! I knew her longer than my husband I would not ignore it!!

1 Like

Idc how long you have been friends with someone… why tf would you leave her and your husband together drunk!? I love my husband, I trust my husband. But ain’t no way!!!

9 Likes

My ex husband and best friend did something. They said they just kissed but I feel like it was more. I stayed with him another decade. Which I regret. I finally got rid of him too & I no longer speak to her. Trust your gut despite what they say!

10 Likes

I would believe him since they weren’t cuddling or anything. The hand thing makes sense

4 Likes

No your not overthinkong it…had a friend like that once…slept in my bed when i was in the hospital …just wondering tho what happened to the kids…

3 Likes

Before jumping to conclusions and before taking advice from the internet you should ask them about it since they are the only 2 humans on the planet who knows what actually went on.

9 Likes

No never trust a best friend happen to my granddaughter

1 Like

If she has been close to you and around since you married, she may be beginning to have feelings for him.
She may think it is one way, like her feelings are for you, deep friendship, but mix those feelings with alcohol, and being alone, things can get out of hand. Regrets etc. Talk to them. Then stop party when you don’t feel well, send home or take husband to his room with you!

3 Likes

Been there,done that! … they aren’t on your team!!

3 Likes

Naw nip it on the bud right now

1 Like

I’m not sure that I buy that he’s just used to holding your hand, but even so, wouldn’t your friend find it odd and pull away? I don’t know. I’d just talk to her about it. You have mentioned that you have already spoken to him, but what about her?

7 Likes

Believe in your self, if you feel it in your gut that something isn’t right , then you can guarantee something isn’t right, but get yourself some hard evidence first

3 Likes

Go with ur gut feeling!
There is definitely something to be concerned about

1 Like

Use CCTV woman. Think wisely! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

No. Tell her she has lost your trust and she is no longer welcome. Then pay attention to him.

1 Like

Better do something now believe me I found out hard way

2 Likes

Get them both together and put it out there and get to the bottom of it

4 Likes

It definitely can happen, I would always go with your gut and don’t let them tell you “you’re crazy”. Trust me.

4 Likes

Your gut tells you. And I get you trusting both of them but I don’t trust that way. I guess because I’m older and wiser been burned too many times

3 Likes

Guess you need to watch how much you drink. You were ready to go to bed she should have had someone come to take her home. Husband most likely had enough to drink …didn’t need to continue to entertain her. Wouldn’t be making that mistake again. What happened to her kids? Who got your kids to bed??

2 Likes

Normally your gut feeling will always be the right one, talk to them both and ask if something happened?

2 Likes

She would not be allowed to come by again

2 Likes

Trust ya gut baby!!!

2 Likes

I’ve slept over my bffs house countless times, many times we were drinking. Never, has anything similar happened to me. talk to both of them together, see how they react. Intuition is usually right.

3 Likes

After moving 400 miles I meet a girl and we became good friends! I started feeling like something was going on between her and my husband! Sure enough they were caught! We divorced over this! I’d never be able to trust either one of them! Once a cheater always a cheater! Friends like this who needs enemies?

2 Likes

Maybe try taking a step back and keep a closer eye on them, particularly when they are around each other, watch their body language and that will tell you everything. Also trust your gut instinct on this because that’s never wrong

8 Likes

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

2 Likes

This reminds me of the time my hubby cuddled my bestie on accident when we were all asleep in same bed, but when he realised it wasn’t me he turned and cuddled me. But honestly this sounds very concerning

3 Likes

You can usually get your answer just by her actions around you, and how they act around each other. Usually when a friend cheats with a husband they try to distance themselves from each other in your presence.

7 Likes

Ok so first off how well do you actually trust her? And your husband? I had a friend who came around my ex and found out later on they were secretly sleeping together; on the other hand I have a friend I have had since I was 12 and I know she would NEVER do something like that nor would my current fiance. The friend I had since 12 even called me and asked me if I would be ok with her dating my ex(which I was totally fine on since me and him dated when I was 14 and I was like 20ish then) since she had that much respect for me to make sure I was ok with it first. It really could have been innocent and he fell asleep as well as her and he ended up grabbing her hand while asleep thinking it was your hand :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

You already know the answer!

4 Likes

If you feel asleep early and went to bed then she should have left, staying is just disrespectful - plus the fact she fell asleep next to your husband holding hands? They were definitely up to no good. If your husband had any decency he would have told her politely that’s it time to go home or even make her go to sleep on her own on the couch or in a spare room if you have a spare room and then he should have gone to bed with you but no he choose to stay with your friend and party on - to me that sends alarm bells ringing!
Your husband is lying to you to cover their asses. Something happened between them and I dare say it will keep happening if you keep letting this backstabbing home wrecker of a ‘friend’ into your house.

Huge red flag.
That’s a great excuse though… “I was drunk.”
Ok yeah I’ve been super drunk too but I never thought about skipping out on sleeping next to my husband.
He chose to sleep next to her and then they held hands??

Even if there isn’t anything going on- there’s definitely something starting!

13 Likes

Honestly looking at both sides it could go either way. If you hold hands every night it could’ve just been muscle memory. I wouldn’t necessarily cut her off or be pissed at him. Watch how they act next time y’all hang out and see if anything actually happened

3 Likes

No you are not over thinking. Pay attention. The signs are there.

5 Likes

Could be… but I also feel like if there was truly something going on they would’ve been extra careful and not made something like that so obvious. But if he thought it was you whats her excuse?

9 Likes

That “I was drunk” excuse is just that. An excuse. Many people have gotten completely sh!t faced, including myself, and never considered doing such. Sounds very red flaggish in my opinion.

You better get them together, quick like!

1 Like

I was drunk is not an excuse

5 Likes

I wouldn’t trust the " I was drunk excuse."
I think you need to step back in that relationship with your friend; to protect your marriage :couple_with_heart_woman_man: . And keep an eye out so see if something :fish: is going on. If they want to meet up over the fence. They will do it.

7 Likes

Have you confronted them while they were both in the room together? Do you trust them to give you honesty?

2 Likes

He should of been in his bed before falling asleep. That’s just my opinion. But go with your gut.

6 Likes

You know the answer thats why you have posted this asking us what we think, get rid of him & her

9 Likes

Yes of course something can happen. You are sensing something. Always trust your gut. They aren’t going to admit it. So you need to be aware and redirect stuff or ditch them both.

4 Likes

Seriously :woozy_face::woman_facepalming:t2: No excuses
Very very weird Crazy story

2 Likes

You let the fox in the hen house

4 Likes

No. Your not over reacting!

1 Like

Why did your husband not come to bed with you I don’t care how cool you are it’s inappropriate especially when you’ve been drinking

6 Likes

No overnights again, and you might want to cut down on the drinking. No judgements… you just need to be level headed right now. Check his phone records. …

16 Likes