Can you please give me some relationship advice?

Whose idea was this?! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yayyy more Jerry Springer drama that has absolutely nothing to do with being a mom on a mom FB page :roll_eyes:

Find you a new man and donā€™t make the same mistake this time. You live n learn.

2 Likes

The issue is when you knew the people. It should all be impersonal. Speak to the girl directly if heā€™s not being open with you. How do you know heā€™s deleting things?

1 Like

Which one of you suggested the threesomes initially?

1 Like

Not to be the bearer of bad news (and this is absolutely not something I am proud of but hey, I was nearly a whole decade younger and dumber) I was the extra girl in a three some and ended up taking the guy and marrying him. Like I said, not proud of those things, but it does happen. And I have to addā€¦he cheated on me after we were married - with the girl I took him from. Did I deserve the bad karma repay? Yes. Thankfully Iā€™m way past that chapter in my life. But it does happen. Donā€™t let him get away with hanging out with her.

10 Likes

Yā€™all opened that door up. :woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Time to divorce him and give up on this life styleā€¦

3 Likes

Hang out with the men an delete message from them an let it be knownā€¦
See how he likes it,
What goes around comes around!!

6 Likes

Personally you both idiots you allowed it and participated in it so what are you complaining about

16 Likes

Go with the two men you previously did n go to them and have a 5some init

Stupid is as stupid does :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

STOP HAVING THREE SOMES and dump his ass

Shouldā€™ve never done that to begin withā€¦ Once you do that, you might as well get ready to sign divorce papers. Heā€™s obviously into that other women still so go to counseling or walk away and never engage in that stuff again. Blows my mind that people do thatā€¦ No way would I ever put my marriage on the line just because I wanted to have my cake and eat it too. Why get married at all if you wanna sleep with another man/woman? šŸ¤¦

15 Likes

Hmmm thatā€™s what happens when you invite other people into your bedroom ā€¦

7 Likes

How to lose a guy in less than 10 days.

6 Likes

He cheat . He like what she did in bed . So he going to go back for 2nd 3rd 4 ,5,6,7,8,9,10 . He will lie so much . You give dog are bone it will what more . My friend did this and her husband left her for the other woman. You made your bed this why I do not believe in do it .

4 Likes

You both started it, looks like you are going to pay a high price , hope it was worth it

4 Likes

You played with fire :fire: you are getting burned

4 Likes

2 different men??? Your husband is gay. Iā€™m sorry but seriously lmao what man wants to be around other dicks with his wife unless he likes dick himself?! :flushed::woman_shrugging:

Do whatever u want. He is

2 Likes

Go hang out with those dudes!!! Youā€™re not exactly letting him hang out with the chick but heā€™s doing it sooooooo ā€¦ whatā€™s the issue. Whatā€™s he going to do get mad? Youre mad and heā€™s still do it.
Fuck it go be happy, fuck him lol

Either agree to an ā€œopen marriageā€ or divorce.

6 Likes

Threesomes are the ultimate marriage killer!
Donā€™t invite negativity into your relationship like that.

5 Likes

giiirl, hes cheating. that can of worms was opened and now it will never be the same

4 Likes

Leave him. He wonā€™t learn and is a bigot and doesnā€™t care how you feel. All you can do is learn from your past and never do this again

1 Like

Both of you are insane and urgently needs mental evaluation and immediate treatments.

3 Likes

If God would have given eve one apple and then said no more but the apple tree was still there everydayā€¦ she would have eaten another. You canā€™t let your husband taste the forbidden fruit when the tree is in your yard. Of course heā€™s going to want more. You play with fire and now you are getting burned. Accept your mistake, file for a divorce and hopefully learn from this for your next relationship. But Iā€™m sorry your marriage is over. In my humble opinion.

9 Likes

Heā€™s def still fucking her. And it sounds like you are more mad that he doesnā€™t allow you to hang out with the men than you are that heā€™s hanging out with the femaleā€¦Sit him down and explain to him
That you view it as cheating and it needs to stop or if he wants an open relationship itā€™s going to be open on both sides and not just his.

A lot of you are sure as hell perfect arenā€™t ya? And why tell her, its her fault. It isnā€™t. Yes that dorr was open but it was open with both peoples consent. I know quite a few couples who do this and their relationship is great. So its not like its her fault, all.parties consented those times, now all parties are not consenting thats where the MAN is in the wrong. And for yall saying ā€œThAtS wHy I wOuLd NeVeR bRiNg ThAt InTo My ReLaTiOnShIpā€ why? Donā€™t believe your significant is that faithful enough to you?

7 Likes

Reasons why you donā€™t invite others into your relationship even if itā€™s just for sex.

You clearly never established any boundaries or had healthy communication before these threesomes. He took it as a free pass to keep doing it. Not many couples survive threesomes but it is possible

Iā€™d almost guarantee heā€™s been cheating on you before the threesomes. He just wanted the best of both worlds.

Play with fire and youā€™ll surely get burnt. Invite a 3RD party to your bedroom is never a good idea. Looks like a total knock and you are the loser. Pack your bags and move on would be my advice.

1 Like

Fuck the guys you fucked with him because heā€™s probably fucking her.

Thatā€™s why you have 3sums with people you donā€™t know when youā€™re on vacation and never get their numbers or social. :joy:

Doesnā€™t sound good, another person in a relationship leads to trouble.

So invite the 2 men overā€¦whatā€™s good for one should be for the other.

You reap what you sow.

Oh Yes. A tale as old as time hunny. Mmm mmm mmm! 3some rule number 1. Never ever ever ever pick people you know, socialize with or see in your daily lives. Gotta throw him out and start all over now. Lol sorry.

You should have never brought any person into your bedroom ā€¦ male or female ā€¦ if you needed help in spicing up your marriage!!! Read a book!!! Go to therapy!!ā€¦ Marriage counseling!!! Youā€™re playing with fire :fire: just to have better sexual pleasure :woman_facepalming:ā€¦ The ones that are going to get burned are Kids if you have any or a marriage that canā€™t be repairedā€¦. Wheather you realize it or not your not as open minded as you think you are if this is already going on :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:ā€¦Stop playing games with peoples lives no matter whoā€™s they are ā€¦ not judging ā€¦seen the experience be cruel to good peopleā€‹:cry:

Your marriage is in serious trouble, if not over. You have entertained and encouraged unfaithfulness, and it will be difficult to undo the damage. Intensive therapy may help, but this kind of damage will take lots of work and commitment. Iā€™m sorry !