Can you get pregnant on your period?

I did! Got pregnant the last few days on my period. Sperm lives up in you for a few days :sweat_smile:

You wouldn’t be lactating that fast. Lord sèx ed classes have failed

It can happen yes. Depending on what day into your period it was. And also you’re probably lactating because your brain is a powerful thing and you can literally convince yourself you’re pregnant and feel the symptoms but not actually BE pregnant. Look it up if you wanna learn more about it.
You can’t be lactating that soon in the pregnancy I don’t think??

Egg comes 8 before or 8 days after so if your on your period chances are the egg isn’t there

Depends if your period was an actual period and not implantation bleeding xx

Yes you can get pregnant on your period if the eggs not shed yet!

You are at your most fertile around 1-3 days after you finish your period. Technically there is only one day when the egg can be fertilised, but depending on when you had sex, the sperm can service for up to 48hrs + inside of you. So technically yes. You can get pregnant when you are having your period. Especially towards the end of it.

Please understand you can bleed durning pregnancy and it can mimic a cycle.

8 Likes

If you’ve been lactating you’re definitely pregnant … very late into it. Unless you very recently had a baby you’ve been breast feeding?
And while no, you can’t get pregnant “during your period” you can have sex on your period, ovulate soon after, and get pregnant. Sperm can survive i think 5 days up there. So if you ovulated soon after your period its possible.
*NEVER MIND about the lactating- apparently it is possible that early or even without pregnancy!

16 Likes

A person can get pregnant during their period, but it is unlikely. A person is most likely to become pregnant in the middle of their menstrual cycle, which is when the ovary releases an egg in a process called ovulation. The egg then travels to the uterus, where a sperm cell can fertilize

2 Likes

Most likely not, you have to be ovulating to get pregnant :woman_shrugging:t2: that’s the only time there is an egg

Sex does help with cramps and does shorten your period. Not sure how but that is what i have heard and does actually happen with me :woman_shrugging: But for your main question - you can fall pregnant at any stage of your cycle, although your period stopping suddenly is not pregnancy related. Take a test in 2-3 weeks x

Technically no S period is the uterus shedding old blood and lining which it makes every month A womans cycle is usually 28 days Ovulation day 14around 14 days
After period starts Unless U have a 12 to 14 day period I don’t see how it’s possible

it is prohibited to have sex during periods

The only 100% way not to get pregnant, is to not have sex.

You don’t usually lactate that quickly

Who would even wat to go near that thing while on your period?

That’s how I ended up with my son , my then girlfriend told me girls couldn’t get pregnant on their period and I believed her , but I’m glad she was wrong gave me my little mini dude

Your partner is disgusting i must say, how he could be so careless either you too? Didn’t he feel ugly while having sex with you while you’re on periods… :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Get a pregnancy test and stop being so stupid.

Why are y’all having sex on your periods??? Just tell that idiot to wait a few days tf!!! :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Sex can help stop your period

Take morning after pill

Maybe you should go to the doctors…

Yes you can because the sperm stays inside you for several days