Best time to try for a baby?

I have 3 under 3 my oldest is 2.5 years old i have all boys my youngest is 1 week old at some point we wanna try for a girl obviously not anytime soon! As we have our hands full lol But when would be a good time? Were not thinking about it just curios on what everyone else thinks

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best time to try for a baby?

Seems like 3 years apart is a good gap, all of my kids are close in age as well and I think it’s harder that way. But it’s ultimately up to you on when you think you’re ready.

1 Like

Whenever you’re ready honestly. You know when you can handle it or if. Tyke thing I do say is to Def ask your Dr about it and make sure your body is healed enough for a 4th before you try.

If you have the time, I would say wait until the youngest is potty trained.

When your week old is 2.5years old

Try in about 5 years when they’re all in school lololol

Wait until they’re all house-broken lol

Try for a girl :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: Dont!!! What if its a boy? Dont try for a child unless gender does not matter.

3 Likes

So I know a few families who kept having kids so they’d get the opposite sex and they ended up with 4, 5 or 6 of the same and gave up lol only have a baby if you’d definitely be ok with another boy