Best perfume that smells amazing?

Hi Mamas, this isn’t really mom related. But I was wondering if any of you have any perfumes that smell amazing & last long & aren’t crazy expensive. I haven’t got any new perfumes in so long all mines are from like bath & body & just some body mist now cause I haven’t had it in mind to get some with so much going on, but I really want to get some now, lol so if this is approved, can you guys send me some ideas & where to get them. Thank you so much

8 Likes

My favorite 2 is
Forever by Mariah Carey
Lucky You by Lucky Brand
(both between 20$-30$ 1.7oz-3.4oz)
I love Clinique Happy but it is pricey. (60$ for 1.7oz)

I have friends that are allergic to odors. Can’t wear any perfumes around them….

Amazing grace by philosophy my absolute favorite. You can get it at ulta, sephora,

2 Likes

Britney spears blue bottle is my favorite.i usually treat myself to a couple sets at Christmas time isn’t crazy expensive.i like to keep a body spray in my car usually I shop bath and body works clearance or Buy one get one sales.ive not found many I don’t like but when they are ranging 3 to 7 dollars a bottle I can afford to give them away if I don’t care for them.

I have this hair stuff and everyone knows I’m at work because it smells like me, I have never used a product and for the best 2 years a barley go a day where someone or more tell me I smell good , it’s the milk spray from lush a little really does a long way last forever and is vegan

Heavenly from Victoria secrets. They run sales all the time and I’ll stock up then lol. Smells delightful :blush:

2 Likes

I use Calvin Klein Eternity and it stays on my sweatshirts and jackets forever. I’ve been using it for like 10 years so maybe it’s just in my blood at this point but the scent definitely lasts

1 Like

problem is what may smell good on some people doesn’t on other people I’ve learned the hard way I’ve bought some that smelled good on others and stink on me I now try on a perfume and walk around for half an hour and then check to see if it has turned on me

1 Like

Ariana Grandes Cloud smells so good

3 Likes

I love Chanel. I have Chanel Allure, Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel #5, and Chance Eau Tendre

My favorite is “L” which I got from Soft Surrounding. It is awesome

My favorite is Love Struck by Vera Wang. Not too expensive

Brittany spears - fantasy & midnight fantasy. Smells stay on so long! & they’re cheap too.
My fave is D&G Number 3.

Versace Yellow Diamond, kinda expensive but smells amazing and lingers for a long time.

Dolce and Gabbana light blue

5 Likes

Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

1 Like

Go to T.J Max. Their prices are great nd they have variety.

Micheal kohrs Midnight Shimmer… Love it… It’s a soft fragrance… Not over powering…

1 Like

tease from Victoria secret is my #1 fave! 2nd is into the stars from BBW. 3rd is lucky you!

Bombshell by Victoria secret. My fav

Amazing grace ballet rose

It’s called Beautiful and everyone always comments on it!

Anything from Paris Hilton ( they smell amazing and they are soft )

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

Happy by Clinic
Pleasure by Stee Lauder

Viva La Juice

And most of Britney Spears

I would just go to where they sell perfume and check out the samples

1 Like

Dolce and Gabbana…ed hardy

1 Like

I love tease from Victoria secret

1 Like

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy le fleur…smells amazing

Knowing by Estee Lauder. I have strangers stop me on the street.

La Vie Est Belle Soleil Cristal, Her Burberry

Mark jacobs daisy is my favorite

I use life of the party from bath & body works.

It would help to know what you consider expensive, like what is your price range?

Vera Wang Princess. Fragrance.net.comn

Marc Jacob’s daisy is my go to!