Best home ovulation kits?

Looking for recommendations on the best at home digital ovulation kits

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best home ovulation kits? - Mamas Uncut

If you decide you don’t want to use digital and use traditional, I recommend the easy@home. You can get a bulk box with a good amount plus some pregnancy tests on Amazon for a good price! I used them for my TTC journey and never had any issues. I prefer them over the digital ones because I loved being able to track my progression and able to pinpoint exactly when I was having rising LH or LH drops (even when it wasn’t around the time of ovulation. Your LH fluctuates all throughout your cycle) :two_hearts: Sending you all of the baby dust!!

I used clearblue digital ovulation tests for over 2.5 years doing natural family planning until we were ready for a 3rd. One month only- one month I switched to non digital to save 10.00 a month will never EVER do that again. I couldn’t tell when I had the surge bc you’re expected up decide which line is darker and they looked the same to me etc… always stick with the digital.

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18657 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning761.pages.dev/