Best breast pump?

Best breast pumps? This is my second kiddo but everything’s changed since my first. So just want to get a decent one that I can take on the go or don’t have to be stuck to the wall with.

2 Likes

Wearable. Momcozy spro 12. Perfect.

Your insurance should give you links to look at to know which ones they will pay for and which ones you can pay extra for

1 Like

Call your insurance. They will tell you what is covered

1 Like

aeroflow is a good site to go thru, i’ve used them twice with two different insurances with no problems.
My Spectra S2 has been my favorite pump thus far.

I used babylist.com I had lots of choices and they took my insurance card.

Definitely call your insurance and see where they allow you to order from. My last pump I went thru Aeroflow. While it was super convenient and they were able to get me 2 sets of parts (flange, bottle, valve set) paid by insurance they upcharge over what they accept from insurance as paid in full and you have to pay the difference. For example insurance paid $160 toward the pump (if I had went thru another site I would owe nothing) and then aeroflow added $75 I had to pay. From insurance and myself they ended up getting more than their no insurance price. Lesson learned.

You’ll have to call your insurance first and see what they cover. My insurance only covered the madela brand which I loved.

Madela or Avent are good but there are several brands that are really good. Ameda has a hands free model.

Insurance dosent cover them all so you’ll have to call your insurance and ask what they cover

Target’s website. You put in your insurance and they show you the different models you can get. Some are free, some at a discounted price. Also, parts are really cheap on Amazon for Medela and spectra.

I used two-lansinoh and elvie stride. Loved them both. Lansinoh for at home and elvie for on the go!

I went through Aeroflow.com They take care of everything themselves with your insurance. I liked my Medela In Style

Definitely call your insurance. Some insurance providers only let you order from certain places, which also limits what pumps are available to you.