Baby shower gift ideas under $500?

Baby shower gift for my brother and sil’s first baby, it’s been years since I’ve bought baby anything. Are there any products out there you can’t live without? Budget no more than $500

2 Likes

I had so many newborn diapers so if you get diapers get size 3 they are in them the longest.

Walmart plus membership was the thing I use the most

Do they have a registry? $500 is a really generous amount. When I had my baby shower, I had a registry and made sure there were things at every price point.

1 Like

Does she have a registry? If so get something off of that.
If not HelloFresh meals for a few months would be a great gift!

One gift I loved that I got at my baby shower was a gift certificate to get a pedicure so my toes were pretty when my daughter was born. It was also great because my feet ached and I couldn’t reach my toenails to cut them either. :rofl: Other than that their are alot of neat ideas on here already but the laundry service or meal service both would have been amazing to have! Another idea is gift cards for dinner and a movie for the new parents with a note that says when your ready, you have a free night of babysitting.

1 Like

What is on their registry? If you plan to buy a major gift (I’m guessing so with the budget) I’d stick to the registry or ask them what the money would be best used for…crib, swing, changing table?

2 Likes

If she plans to pump and store milk at all, storage bags! I constantly ran out within the first few months and it caused me a lot of grief. Lol otherwise, our swing was our lifesaver, cost around $150, but it lasted forever for my 2nd.

A gift certificate for $500 to a housekeeping or laundry service! Having a newborn is exhausting enough.

3 Likes

Baby Monitor with a camera! It’s usually the one thing that gets left out and honestly the most stress relieving thing I had with my babes.

1 Like

Baby monitor with a camera. If they have multiple levels in their house consider getting them a changing table or two and since you have a nice fluffy price range maybe stocking it with size2 and higher diapers, ointments, first aid kits, etc.

1 Like

Ask her if she has a register on Amazon , Walmart or any store .
If your budget is 500, you should ask them if they need any of the big stuff like a stroller, car seat , crib , dresser , playpens etc .
Diapers and wipes are always need it

1 Like

Prepared meals
Diapers and wipes
Spa day for mom
Prenatal massage
Toppocino
Tula carrier
Wrap
Carseat of their choosing, travel system

BEAR 2023 Baby Food Maker | One Step Baby Food Processor Steamer Puree Blender | Auto Cooking & Grinding | Baby Food Puree Maker with Self Cleans | Touch Screen Control Amazon.com

My idea is non-traditional. Babies are pretty cheap since almost everything they need can be bought second hand in almost new condition. It’s the older teen & young adult stage that are expensive. Open a savings account for baby. Put it in your name then when baby is born add baby & your brother to it. Set it up so all 3 of you have to sign to withdrawal. That way you adults can’t take it & it requires more thought from the child. Start it with your $500 then each birthday, Christmas, special occasion add to it instead of a toy or something that may not be used. This way when s/he wants a car, to go college or buy a house they have a start.

Graco DuetConnect LX Swing and Bouncer, Redmond https://a.co/d/5CWL9e1

I Get paid 0ver $120 Per h0ur working from home. I Never thought l’d be able to do it But my Colleague makes over $15750 A month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitles
SEE M0RE Here…>>>https://JobsPay382s-s2dlmy.csb.app

I would ask them what car seat they want to use AFTER the carry around one.
Mine was close to $300.
The remaining balance could go to a meal delivery, mommy pampering or diapers!

$500 worth of diapers would suffice :grimacing: kidding (not really)

2 Likes

Audrey & Bear you can customize cute blankets (if you know the name), loveys and swaddles look for the bundles