Anyone other single mothers going through this?

WOW :astonished: this is really amazing earning massively from Bitcoin investment with the help of an honest and genuine expert Manager Ma’am Elizabeth James , As a newbie I started with what I could actually afford (starter plan)and to be honest am shocked with the outcome​:astonished::heart:SO AMAZING :clinking_glasses:…to get started contact​:writing_hand:

1 Like

Same… Gas is insane. I have to leave the state on Friday to drop off my daughter and it is so insane it is going to cost me 100+ to drop her off.

Each an every moment of my life. I keep thanking God for directing me to your path, you are a God send, now I’m debt free through crypto currency investment
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

everyone in our economy going through this. Both my husband and i are struggling with two incomes and working from home. Your the best mom ever. They will know when they grow up.

2 Likes

I Can’t believe this but it’s true and I’m happy this online trading could change my life for good…Thanks once more for the effort and support you put in making my life worthwhile… God bless you Mrs, Elizabeth James I’m really excited to be apart of this wonderful opportunity ma’am🙏reach out to her
:point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Id start explaining to them if they are desperate for such and such item that they can get themselves a little part time job, intill your jn the working world kids have no idea about money and how tight things are right now for alot of people

2 Likes

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs Elizabeth James she’s the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the name :point_right:

2 Likes

I started trading with Manager Mrs Elizabeth James, I have been really happy because my life has changed for good .Trading with her has added a lot to my life, and I’m really happy for that. When I started trading, I was granted access to every single activity that was going on my account. That made me trust her 100%
I advice you to start up now just click on the name And thank me later👍
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

2 Likes

Been through it n by the way the 15 and 16 year old can go out n get a job if they want the extras …

9 Likes

Do they have a roof over their head? Family that loves and cares for them? Food on the table? If so, you’re doing great mama.

4 Likes

The 15 and 16 could go get weekend yard jobs to help with the house hold ,

3 Likes

I went through this myself. I took my son to a children hospital. I told my son ask what the sick kids wishes are. Every kid said. I wish I could be home. And be healthy. All I want is to be home with my parents and siblings. Nothing else matters. And since that day. My son has been a different kid. He was 14 when I took him. He is now 20. And a amazing son.

10 Likes

To many scammers on here

1 Like

It’s tough times right now, don’t beat yourself up. I’m a single mom, a 15yr old and 11yr old both girls. Also in the process of paying my daughters quinceañera. I know exactly how you feel, I feel like that all the time right now but you just push through, things do not stay tough forever. You got this momma

1 Like

Why can’t the 16 & 15 year old get jobs ?

3 Likes

Perhaps you could sign up with one of these many scams for bitcoin with Manager Mrs Elizabeth James! I mean, look at all the people who got rich off of it! Obviously I’m being sarcastic…

1 Like

Why aren’t the children’s father paying child support? Did you give him a free pass?

4 Likes

Let your 2 oldest get summer jobs! It’ll be good for them

3 Likes

You’re definitely not alone. I live each day feeling guilty that I’m not a good enough mom. Her dad not very active. So everything’s always been on me. Which I’m fine with. I want to be the mom that one day she realizes was always there no matter what. She’s had health struggles for many years. She’s doing pretty good most of the time now. But over the years it’s been a lot. A lot of panic attacks, crying and sleepless nights. My heart races instant every time the school nurse calls. Even though now it’s usually her needing more meds.
I honestly feel every day like I’m failing.

1 Like

I get paid over $ 155 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20258 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://IncoMeWorld167.pages.dev/

Tell them to get a weekend job and they have money you can’t do it all

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself up. You are not a bad mom, just overwhelmed right now and this won’t last forever. As your kids get older they will remember and appreciate how hard mom worked to provide for them. Have the older kids get part time summer jobs that are close to home that they can get to by bike or walking, and have them use some of that money to help buy school clothes or the extras that they want. It teaches them responsibility and will show them how far that dollar really goes! Keep your head up Mama :heart:

1 Like

I was a single mother of 4. 14, 12, 11 and 7 and it was the same here as well. I had one job and they fussed about everything. They didn’t like me saying no. To the ones saying child support. Sometimes that still isn’t enough. It is so hard with just you working. Hang in there mama. You’re doing just fine.

1 Like

You are not sad to say

If they feel like you’re not doing enough and getting them extra shit, they can get little jobs too. If they’re clothed, fed good food, healthy and have a safe roof over their heads, you’re doing your job. Sometimes they have to learn the hard way that if they want more, they have to either not be greedy and be grateful for what their mamas doing, or go get themselves a job and see how hard it is to actually support themselves

Just a reminder since I keep seeing the same comments- part time jobs aren’t that easy to get. They still need transportation which can be a big struggle. And child support is never a guarantee. More like an Amber Heard money pledge

2 Likes

You are doing great!! I am also a single mom working 2 jobs. My kiddos are twin 16 yr old boys and a 17 yr old girl. They will get what you are doing for them in time. Just sit them down and explain things to them. If you have to, write out you budget and bills and show them reality. I had to, just to make things clear to my kiddos as to why we couldn’t have a lot of extras. All 3 of them have gone out and gotten jobs so they have their own money for the extras that I cannot provide. Hang in there momma. I know it’s hard but in these times we do what we have to do to survive.

1 Like

When my kids were teens one if my sons wanted an 80 dollar pair of shoes. I could only afford 35 dollars. I told him if he wanted those shoes this is what I will put toward the shoes and he will have to get a job to finish paying for them