Anyone have direct experience with the vaccine being pregnant?

I waited til my baby was almost 3 months old cause with everything I read the risk was not worth him if you know what I mean. I had miscarried alot before and very high risk so I am glad di waited but it was a choice I get my first shot tomorrow.

Iā€™m choosing to wait until I give birth to have the vaccine, not against vaccines just a personal choice based on how I feel about it all.

10 Likes

I am 2 days shy of being 28 weeks pregnant and going for my second dose of Pfizer this week! No side effects with my first dose minus a very minor headache.

Just got my first at 15 weeks and baby is doing fine.

I was fully vaccinated by the end of February and got pregnant (not trying) in March. No vaccine infertility concerns here. We are 25 weeks and going strong :muscle:t2::partying_face:

I am fully vaccinated. 2nd dose was Jan.22,2020. I am now 16 weeks pregnant. I had no issues with getting pregnant. Today I just had my booster shot.

Why would you get the vaccine in the first place not knowing whatā€™s in it and what it will do to you in the future let alone get it while pregnant :joy:

I was vaccinated while pregnant at 18 & 21 weeks and gave birth just last week to a healthy baby boy at 38 weeks (4th pregnancy) :blue_heart: Mild side effects after the vaccine, sore arm, headache, tired but they didnā€™t last long at all. My OB and pediatrician both recommended getting the vaccine and Iā€™m glad that I did!

2 Likes

84% rate of Miscarriages

Iā€™m 38 weeks almost 39 weeks. I had covid when i was 34 weeks my doctors does not recommend the shot especially in high risk pregnant women. I refuse the shot due to the only reason it being FDA approved is to get more people to take it not knowing the long term effects of it. Itā€™s your body your choice everyone has different affects.

3 Likes

I personally wouldnā€™t get it. Straight from the Pfizer website : available data is insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks.

1 Like

I wouldnt get it due to people dying from the vaccine

1 Like

Keep in mind all of the vaccine companies have the vaccine trial listed as experimental with 50% receiving the actual vaccine and 50% receiving a saline placeboā€¦
So people that say ā€œIā€™ve had my vaccine and had 0 side effectsā€ might have received the placeboā€¦

I watched 4 nurse friends who got the vaccine miscarry or have a still birth and the only thing that they done differently was get the vaccine. Even though their doctor didnā€™t recommend it they got it to keep their jobs. Iā€™m not saying it was the vaccine but all 4 of them were healthy and 20 plus weeks in the pregnancy and with in days of the shot they were having issues

15 Likes

I got my first dose when I was 30 weeks, the pharmacist told me theyā€™ll only do it if I was in the 3rd trimester. Due for my 2nd dose next week

Anybody asking this question, should go on tick tock and look up#vaccineinjuries
They donā€™t want you to know about all the vaccine injuries, so the news media, fake news clearly doesnā€™t play it. Look on tiktok!

12 Likes

got vaccinated at like 12 wks and doing just fine at 23 now

1 Like

For those who have delivered after getting the vaccine was there any complications with the delivery or with your child

Iā€™m. Or even sure why people are answering this question :thinking::thinking:ā€¦THERE IS NO LONG TERM STUDIES TO DEEM THIS VACCINE SAFE ON ANYONE MUCH LESS AN INNOCENT BABY IN THE WOMB :unamused::woman_facepalming:t3::persevere:

7 Likes

I received my first dose of the vaccine in February and my second dose in March. I received the Moderna vaccine. I became pregnant in May and am due at the end of January. I have had a healthy pregnancy so far without complications.

A friend was vaccinated in 3rd trimester, 33 weeks, and miscarried week 34.
As someone stated above, if she drank water and miscarried they wouldnā€™t blame the water.

I dunno, the decision is yours and no one can tell you otherwise.

Best wishes!

I wonā€™t lie, Iā€™m terrified to have it whilst Iā€™m pregnant. But thatā€™s just me. Iā€™m 24 weeks, and will be having it once Iā€™ve had baby

I got vaccinated, my doctor highly recommended it because I was breastfeeding at the time. We are now trying for our next baby. But I work in assisted living and my stress has been off the roof with covid hitting our building again. Plus other mental health issues going on. I am hopeful we conceive soon

I didnā€™t take any medications while pregnant with my kids so I doubt Iā€™d take this vaccine if I were pregnant. I was so worried about how medications would effect my babies.

Just got mine yesterday ! Nothing more than a sore arm & a little headache. Being pregnant is considered an underlying health condition. I felt really good about getting it! I feel like I did what was best for myself & my family. :heart:

I was vaccinated in April and got pregnant at the end of June. Iā€™m currently a little over 13weeks pregnant. I had no problems getting pregnant.

I would neverrrrr. Itā€™s so crazy to me to get a shot that has no studies done for pregnancy. Thereā€™s canā€™t be tests done on pregnancy. No one knows the long term effects of this shot on babies. Wild

2 Likes

Itā€™s the mark of the beast donā€™t get it

It has killed the babies in the womb please donā€™t get it it isnā€™t like other vaccines

1 Like

Covid 19 Vaccine-Evidence Based Group: Pregnancy, Lactation, TTC & Children definitely look into this group !

Joleen-matthew Rhoads

I know 2 people that miscarried. Prayers

1 Like

Talk to your doctor, theyā€™ll help more than the keyboard warriors on Facebook who want to scare people away from the vaccine :woman_shrugging:t3:

29 Likes

2 friends in different parts of the U.S. were vaccinated in March/April and got pregnant this summer. 2 other friends were vaccinated while pregnant and had beautiful full term babes.

I got both the pfizer shots during my third trimester (32 and 36 weeks), no side effects :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Baby was born full term, healthy and with antibodies :heartpulse: