Am I crazy to want more kids?

Hi guys! Ok so here’s the scoop I just had my 4th baby. Another girl! She’s 6 months now. So that makes 3 girls and a boy. Idk what’s going on but I really want to try for another boy! Am I crazy for wanting more kids? I’ve always wanted a big family

12 Likes

Only you know how many kids you can handle😉I say as long as you can support them financially, go for it!

12 Likes

I think this is a decision made best by you and your partner… not you and Facebook.

6 Likes

We have 9 kids :woman_shrugging:t3: i say if u can financially support them go for it. We love all our kids and wouldn’t change our lives for a moment.

8 Likes

You should have as many kids as you’d like… who cares what other peoples opinions are… if you can afford it, and that’s what you want… knock yourself out. Best wishes on your big family.

3 Likes

We’ve got a blended family of 7. Big families are fun and chaotic! Lol. But it’s something I really enjoy and I love these kiddos and all the personalities we got going on.
It’s totally up to you and if daddy is on board for it too. Congrats on your newest addition!

It took my husband FIVE girls to finally have a boy. He’s due to arrive in February :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

This is my 4th pregnancy 3rd baby and he has 3 girls with his ex wife. Everyone keeps telling me “ain’t 3 kids enough “ well maybe for you but I don’t wanna get fixed and regret it later on. I’m only 26

3 Likes

Are you married, can you do it by yourself…:thinking: it takes 2

2 Likes

not crazy. If you can take care of them financially and emotionally then go for it. I also have 1 boy and 2 girls and about to have my 4th baby which is another girl.
My husband and i will probably have atleast 1 more baby in the future. We’ve always wanted a big family.

1 Like

I’ve 5 kids. Now single parent. Don’t regret it though. Think personal choice

2 Likes

If you can afford to take care of them without assistance then you do you. Although, I don’t know how anyone affords more than a couple of kids. I only have 2 and the cost of extra curricular activities is a ton of money for just 2. Never mind having the time to take them to do these things. Other parents must be super heroes to be able to work full time and be there 100% for more than 2 kids :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. Your last baby whoever that may be will be a no-limit soldier that would be the last if it was your first. :rofl:. If you have support and what your husband wants then go for it!

1 Like

If you can financially and emotionally support another baby I always say go for it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No,you do what feels right for you and your family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you have the time and money to properly care for and raise them do you momma

1 Like

We have 5 kids 4 boys and now my girl we went the bigger car with the 4th and kept trying for the girl if you can financially afford another one which I found after buying the bigger car it wasn’t much to have an extra then go for it it’s no harder having 5 to 4 kids

“There is only one happiness in this life: to love and be loved.” -JS. Do what makes you and yours happy!

If you can support them, you do you. However, think long and hard about why you want another child and how disappointed would you be if it turns out to be another girl?

Yes… yes you are :sweat_smile:
All jokes aside if you want it go for it

None of us pay your bills or live with you…talk to your S/O

If your in great health and able to financially care for them I say go for it.
I have 6 (5 girls and 1 boy) and if not for my age (37) I’d like one more and pray it be a boy… then again my last baby (girl) which is 2 now has sure had me thinking at times that I’m my age because she tries me daily :laughing: if she’d been my first I would have not had anymore :sweat_smile::joy:
But as already been stated you do what you feel comfortable with, don’t worry about others opinions… good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Try again don’t worry what the world thinks. As long as the financial end is good have at it. I have 5. I wouldn’t change a thing.

1 Like

Just had baby number 6, do what makes you happy and don’t worry about what other people say or think

2 Likes

Just don’t pull a Nick Cannon lol

Can you afford them ? Then go for it. No one can tell you how many children you can manage

yes if you can’t afford or take care of them properly (financially AND emotionally. not just about money). or you don’t have the bandwidth to handle that many.
no if you can and you’re a healthy parent and you’re teaching them to be healthy people.

You shouldn’t have to come to Facebook you should be able to make that decision with your partner people are weird these days seeking validation from strangers

If you can properly afford all them & your bills, then yah have as many as you guys want. But if your struggling to make ends meet, then i would say no

If yu can support them more power to yu

1 Like

Can you afford all of them

1 Like

If you are financially able to support them all, then go for it!

You’re not crazy at the point. Just plain stupid.